Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome topic subbihaben! 👍🏼

That Dheere dheere VM is made by my friend Naina..😊

When she'd made it I thought they look pretty good together, and I think the same now. Looks like a lot of people want to see them together! 

Should we not have a poll or something, GK with various actresses or maybe GK and Shilpa yes or no...
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thinker_Belle

Awesome topic subbihaben! 👍🏼

That Dheere dheere VM is made by my friend Naina..😊

When she'd made it I thought they look pretty good together, and I think the same now. Looks like a lot of people want to see them together! 

Should we not have a poll or something, GK with various actresses or maybe GK and Shilpa yes or no...

Tanuben🤗🤗

yeh m gonna make a poll😳 but yeh loveddd the saibo vm and GK shilpa wud make one hell of a hot pair i think; something along the lines of prida..as long as its a good storyline😳
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Aysha-

I also like Rati 😊

😃 ya i know have seen u in HD forum sometimes..😊
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

hmmm but rati is doing a show; so i donno if thats gonna be possible😳 o yeh and they did jee le ye pal together hehe

if there is possibilty of Rati and Gaurav..Rati show can end i dont mind hehe😆
ya i first saw them both in zee party there were some 2 pics out too both dancing enjoying and then got to see them in jee le ye pal which made me damn happy...😃
i loved Gaurav with chandana and yami...yami i think not possible now but chandana can come back with Gaurav it would be awsome to watch them together again...
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
@sneha - i would actually love seeing GK chandana aka GauCha doing a show together...but i just thought telly producers dont cast same jodi again so donno how possible it is to see gaurav chandana doing a show together😔
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

Tanuben🤗🤗

yeh m gonna make a poll😳 but yeh loveddd the saibo vm and GK shilpa wud make one hell of a hot pair i think; something along the lines of prida..as long as its a good storyline😳

Oh yes I agree a 100%, as long as the storyline is good. Infact, I dont mind his pairing with anybody as long as the story is intense and romantic and holds our interests 😃 GK can romance the heck out of anyone 😉😆
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thinker_Belle

Oh yes I agree a 100%, as long as the storyline is good. Infact, I dont mind his pairing with anybody as long as the story is intense and romantic and holds our interests 😃 GK can romance the heck out of anyone 😉😆

@bold - agreed; but rajjo ko chor ke it would apply to all😆
angelluck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if somebody ask me i don't like any of his pair after lnmdj with chandana