Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

sheetalji ek modern ladki hain???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

random94

random94

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
what was anjali suggesting? downgrading herself and all other women in her household, who cant handle both????????? 

hw do u expect arnav, or any other man to take them srsly when they cant respect themselves? why was sheetal given the 'modern' ladki title?

btw arnav for ppl who think he still cares for her, watch the scene again where he asks for khushi, nani says - aarav reminds her of chotte's childhood - ie reminding him of dna i.e. khushi, not because he missed her. 

i dnt know where this track is going but one more such episode and i quit!!!!!! they cn enjoy their 0 trp in dec. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sheetalji ek modern ladki hain???" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top