Page 1 Page 23
Page   of 24

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Iqra--

Originally posted by Rock-Star

Mahira Khan was looking stunning Ufff Love her Dress her make-up and Hair style <3333 She was Looking Prefect today's Transmission >333 Mahira Khan <33 

Okay ... Over all there was nothing in that Transmission man Azfar Ali was pathetic ... :/ I don't know what he was doing there :/ he was making  fun of every  caller man ... they were viewer not an actor who knows how to speak with actors :/ 
Do you know how to HOST  a  LIVE SHOW ????? 
Azfar Ali hosted it? I thought he said his name was Asghar Rehman. I've seen him in dramas around but I've never really known his real name. Confused

his name IS Azfar Rehman

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--MehwisMixcoTree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| Shehr-e-Zaat AT #6 | (Page 24)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MehwisMixcoTree

IF-Stunnerz

MehwisMixcoTree

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Mahira Khan was looking stunning Ufff Love her Dress her make-up and Hair style <3333 She was Looking Prefect today's Transmission >333 Mahira Khan <33 

Okay ... Over all there was nothing in that Transmission man Azfar Ali was pathetic ... :/ I don't know what he was doing there :/ he was making  fun of every  caller man ... they were viewer not an actor who knows how to speak with actors :/ 
Azfar Ali hosted it? I thought he said his name was Asghar Rehman. I've seen him in dramas around but I've never really known his real name. Confused

Shit .. lemme correct myself ... It was Azfar/Asghar Rehman  ... Not Azfar Ali Embarrassed

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Launch show is coming on Sunday!

Sure ? I still have no news like this Embarrassed

FB pe to yahi likha tha :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehwisMixcoTree

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hayeee mohib
Thanks to the person who posted his pic :D

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Shit .. lemme correct myself ... It was Azfar/Asghar Rehman  ... Not Azfar Ali Embarrassed
Lol, that makes sense now. I googled Asghar Rehman and the guys who came up look nothing like him.LOL
Thank You! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehwisMixcoTree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top