Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
OMG.. will Anoop feel jealous?? kya vo aur Mansi ek dusre ke kareeb aaenge ya in dono mei hogi dooriyan??  i surely hope cvs will b able 2 make the track more sizzling with a lil jealousy between him n mansi.. N loooads of passion! n make them come closer while making our heartbeats faster!! ;) 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Zees-Dbnnak19heart1Anam Alijps01indi_TaNi_ShanUlasRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Anoop b jealous??" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Sure he will be jealous after all he loves his wife

well i am not very much into anoop mansi jodi as i am not able to like mansi much with himoo...feel like my runjhoon was the best

but i know i need to grow up as bhagowali wont come back just the same way my dekha ek khwab wont come back tooDisapprove

i am just watching the show fo my Ashu and Himmoo dont care much about their chemistry with their female couples coz i dont like them much instead i like naina bhabhi and devyani di more Evil Smile...

no joota chappal please i know i am sounding like old granny all lost in her own old times

wish best of luck fo anoop mansi and their fans

I am happy seeing my dearest Ashish  Himanshoo  in office and on dinner table Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishAnam Aliindijps01mandygillArhainAshishSurish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Hahahahhaha!! I also watch it 4 Ashish sweety!! yet, I do like Mansi!! n yaaah I also like deviyani as well!! Anoop is an outstanding actor and an amazing person!! I saw the way he treats his fanz n cares 4 them!! sach hats off 2 him! He's really a wonderful person!! n Ashish... haaaye the prince charming of every gal!! he's unique!! 222 good!! :*

Edited by sherni_ashish - 31 October 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indimandygillShanUlasSurish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah I think he will be jealous
I think Rehaan was his competitor in teniss championships so he wont like Mansi and Rehaan obvious... Yeah they might fall in love

sherni_ashishindijps01ArhainAshishSurish

heart1

heart1

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

I think so, I like Anoop and Mansi jodi more, wish she would stop lying to him through, their very natural together

Originally I watched this show for Ashish, but over time the chemistry between Anoop and Mansi is the reason I kept watching 

nak19sherni_ashishindijps01Surish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heart1

I think so, I like Anoop and Mansi jodi more, wish she would stop lying to him through, their very natural together

Originally I watched this show for Ashish, but over time the chemistry between Anoop and Mansi is the reason I kept watching 

no doubt the chemistry of anoop mansi is better than sahilshivi, but i fast forward anoop mansi scenes as they r getting a bit boring..same thing different episode..god knows how long this tennis track will continue! well still watching for my dear ashu and i do like himmanshu as well, but ashu definitely moreEmbarrassed!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zees-Dbnsherni_ashishheart1Surish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I agree @anam.. They might b competitors!! 
I also like Anoop mansi jhodi @heart!! 
N absolutely  @mandy.. I like himmoo as well bt I looove Ashu... he's just perrrfect in every aspects!! a charming n sweet guy!! every galz dream guy!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simiseengh15Surish

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
nice post Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishindiSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.