ronit out of kassauti and kyunki - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
awwwh, how many mihir's are there gonna be .. i think ekta mite make cezanne khan the new mihir or just kill him off or something
tht's sad tht he's leaving but rajeev and ronit made a wise descison by leaving ekta's stupid dramas
I think this time ekta made a foolish decision. Though the same cannot be said about KSBKBT, there were lot of people who watch kzk only for ronit and if he leaves there will be lot of people who will stop watching the show.

But yes ronit has made the right decision. Now that he has left these two shows, he will have the time to do different kinds of shows otherwise he would have been stuck playing mihir and mr bajaj forever.

I am definately gonna stop watching kzk and kyunki.....they are absolutely hopeless.🤢 I used to tolerate them only coz i wanted to see my sweetoo Ronit😊 BUT both Rajeev and Ronit have made wise decisions to quit👏
Kyunki is already in the dumps and Kzk is also going 2 the dumps.... Ronit carries kzk on his mighty shoulders.... if he quits 99% of the viewers wil stop watching kzk
I don't care this how is going to be ruined anyone wants to bet especially kasautii it's gonna loose 99.9% of it's viewers i am damn sure! then ekta has to plead ronit to some back
hey thx for sharing the article!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah.........i think this is a very old article. This was while back.

Hi.....is this the latest news?Ronit in Kyunki has just met with an accident....is he agian going to meet with an accident?Well....at this point if Ekta changes the character...its not going to be good for the serial.

Hey guys u r gonna give me a heart attack

this is past old news ronit is gonna stay it's just that he will not be in focus for 4 weeks maybe coz he wants to spent some time with his new born daughter Aadore Bose Roy😛