Qubool Hai

Ayan forces Asad to marry Zoya ! Edited again! ( (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

ArnavKhushiAT.

IF-Dazzler

ArnavKhushiAT.

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocojatti92

Originally posted by ArnavKhushiAT.

Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Wait, so there's no official documents to sign? They just say talak three times? This is something new I'm hearing. I'm Muslim and from the divorces I've heard about, they usually just sign some official documents. 
in Islam DIVORCE paper DOES NOT matter :) ! If any from the spouse says ' TALAK' 3 times ! thn FINISH the Marriage is OVER ! no Paper will do the honor ! cuz ur word is enough :) 

Woman cannot say the 3 words
They have to get papers 
From what I know 
Jitna I have studied n Have seen ! woman too has full rights ! once this word came out From any of their mouth thrice ! the marriage ends there ! 

to TM: I dont think Cvs wanna die taking this track :S ! yes i know Ayan N zoya may get married n thn divorce ! but a guy Like Asad would not marry a girl for such reason :/ 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayan forces Asad to marry Zoya ! Edited again! ( (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Wow, so this seems pretty accurate. I dunno man. I don't want Ayaan-Zoya to consummate their marriage while I do want Asad-Zoya to. Embarrassed So I dunno. But like there has to be a reason for why Ayaan-Zoya divorce tho. I have a feeling that Ayaan will fall in love with Zoya but not get married to her but Asad-Zoya will end up getting married.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

memariococojatti92shanta123123.MrsNatePeters.ffkhanummesulaimanKulfiBai_Oishi_Asad-Kii-Arzoo

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Wait, so there's no official documents to sign? They just say talak three times? This is something new I'm hearing. I'm Muslim and from the divorces I've heard about, they usually just sign some official documents. 
in Islam DIVORCE paper DOES NOT matter :) ! If any from the spouse says ' TALAK' 3 times ! thn FINISH the Marriage is OVER ! no Paper will do the honor ! cuz ur word is enough :) 

They have to get papers 
From what I know 
Jitna I have studied n Have seen ! woman too has full rights ! once this word came out From any of their mouth thrice ! the marriage ends there ! 

to TM: I dont think Cvs wanna die taking this track :S ! yes i know Ayan N zoya may get married n thn divorce ! but a guy Like Asad would not marry a girl for such reason :/ 

Omg thanks for the info 
Oddly woman do not say the 3 words in Pakistan 
It's alway the man 
People really need to talk the how to use the 3 words

ArnavKhushiAT.

IF-Dazzler

ArnavKhushiAT.

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Wow, so this seems pretty accurate. I dunno man. I don't want Ayaan-Zoya to consummate their marriage while I do want Asad-Zoya to. Embarrassed So I dunno. But like there has to be a reason for why Ayaan-Zoya divorce tho. I have a feeling that Ayaan will fall in love with Zoya but not get married to her but Asad-Zoya will end up getting married.
Thats what I thought exactly when Show 1st look came out ! 

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

I 100 %agree and hope it becomes true Wink

Edited by cocojatti92 - 31 October 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

memarioKulfiBai

ArnavKhushiAT.

IF-Dazzler

ArnavKhushiAT.

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

They have to get papers 
From what I know 

Omg thanks for the info 
It's alway the man 

its from Both ! not just Man ! but both in lslam ! cuz just b4 My school ended i had this discussion with my Islamic teacher about this Divorce issue n how if some got divorced n thn Want to get together again ! so this discussion came from tht

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92

hazelheart

hazelheart

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
hmm this story is overused 

in Islam intentional plotting and planning for arranging the temporary marriage of the divorced wife with another person for "Halala" is impermissible and  this course of action is severely prohibited.

so this time 4lions scoial message is to encourage muslims for planned halala and using brother as qurbani ka bakra...i mean halala ka bakra Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

They have to get papers 
From what I know 

Omg thanks for the info 
It's alway the man 

its from Both ! not just Man ! but both in lslam ! cuz just b4 My school ended i had this discussion with my Islamic teacher about this Divorce issue n how if some got divorced n thn Want to get together again ! so this discussion came from tht
Thanks onces again 
Also what if they say it in angry?? Different schools have different ideas 
My school says once u say it not going back
Others have different views 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.