Qubool Hai

Ayan forces Asad to marry Zoya ! Edited again! (

-Saniya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

</p>

Hi I'm love this show and Ksg! The Article about Ayan marring Zoya and later divorcing her and taking Asad's help to bring her back seems pretty accurate to me.

There will be a talak thrice between Ayan & Zoya.Which means that the men/husband says I divorce to his wife 3 times. After this they are legally divorced.

Ayan wants to bring Zoya back with the help of Asad. There are conditions in islam if a women and men want to marry each other after divorce. The conditio is Halala!

Halala means that the divorced woman marries another man and
consummates the marriage with him, and then he either dies or divorces her for
some reason.

So what I'm saying is that for Halala usually the women marries someone who she knows would
divorce her and let her go back to his 1st husband . So Ayan will ask Asad to marry Zoya and divorce her after CONSUMMATION! Since the brothers bond is pretty deep, Ayan will have his full trust on Asad!

But I'm sure by then Asad and Zoya will be in love! If Zoya
decides not to go beck to Ayan and stay with Asad, it's allowed!

This kind of story(talak thrice nd Halala) is in almost
every pakistani drama. So I am pretty fimiliar with it!

This is just my prediction and I came to these conclusions
because Qubool hai is a story of Muslim backdrop.

I am a muslim and I have done my research! So, there
shouldn't be any any mistakes in what I have told.

<p>I would like to see your views and no bashing will be
appreciated!

Hope I didn't confuse u! You may pm me if u have any
questions!

Saniya

Edited:

Thanks for the replies! It's nice to see that everyone has their own knowledge about this topic. Seeing the replies I think I have to make myself a bit clear. Now divorce is quite a serious matter specially inIslambecause of the conditions.

I agree that there are 3 types of talaks.

It seems to me that many of u are confused about talak thrice at one time or saying at a period of time. Both are valid! Talak can be said three times over a period of time or just said together once.

A women can NOT give her husband Divorce by saying I divorce u (3 times.) It is only allowed for men. A women can ask her husband for divorce and then he can give it to her. However if the husband doesn't wish to give her divorce ,then the women can get divorce with the help of COURT.

Out of all the post I mostly agree to this one:

<font color="#ff0000">You're not supposed to use this provision with the sole intention of getting back to the first husband...πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#ff0000"></font>
<font color="#ff0000">Rather...It's to help the woman move on with a new life.</font>
<font color="#ff0000">But if for some reason her new marriage ends in divorce or if she becomes a widow. Then she's free to marry anyone else...even if it is a previous husband...get it? If not...then ya...I guess it's best to leave it.</font>
<font color="#ff0000">If people use this law for their own devious purposes...then I guess they'll get what's coming to them...if not in this life then the next.</font>
<font color="#ff0000">

Edited by ummesulaiman - 31 October 2012 at 5:00pm</font>

[P]Yes, it is to help women to move on. But some people take this for their advantage and use it to get their ex-wife back . I asked my mom about this divorce matter and she told me that halala depends on how the divorce was done. In some cases halala is not even required. In some cases u have to consummate with your 2nd husband and in some cases u only have to live the men for a period of time without consummating at all. Plz do not disrespect the religion:( It wasn't my intention to make people think that these are CRAZY laws! These laws are made by Allaha and we Muslims have to respect them. I have provided the info I could. I don't want to make a mockery of the religion. This was just my analysis! One last thing most people go to imams/ people who have studied Quran and the religion well to find the solution to their problem like how they can be reunited! I agree it's hard for women to go through halala so that's why in 95 percent of the cases women don't go back to their 1st husband and stay with the 2nd!Don't disrespect the religion just pm me and I will answer all of your questions. Allaha knows the best of what's right or wrong. This was just my knowledge! Thanks!                        

Regards, Saniya
Edited by ArnavaurKhushi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same thingπŸ€“
They have over used this sooo much 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Need to come with sum thing new
sanasameena thumbnail
sorry to say but i have alread given this prediction in another post.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wait, so there's no official documents to sign? They just say talak three times? This is something new I'm hearing. I'm Muslim and from the divorces I've heard about, they usually just sign some official documents. 
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know Asad and Zoya will end up together. But still, the Ayaan-Zoya temporary marriage track doesn't sit well with me. Moreover I CANNOT imagine Zoya even agreeing to marry that TEENAGER in the first place!
ArnavKhushiAT. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Wait, so there's no official documents to sign? They just say talak three times? This is something new I'm hearing. I'm Muslim and from the divorces I've heard about, they usually just sign some official documents. 

in Islam DIVORCE paper DOES NOT matter :) ! If any from the spouse says ' TALAK' 3 times ! thn FINISH the Marriage is OVER ! no Paper will do the honor ! cuz ur word is enough :) 

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CV's ne likhte hue khud bhi analyse ahi kiya hoga k wo kya likh rahe hain... diorce is not a game plus this will look too foolish...Dekh leyna track change ho jayega... so, guys chill and take it easy!!
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArnavKhushiAT.

in Islam DIVORCE paper DOES NOT matter :) ! If any from the spouse says ' TALAK' 3 times ! thn FINISH the Marriage is OVER ! no Paper will do the honor ! cuz ur word is enough :) 

Woman cannot say the 3 words
They have to get papers 
From what I know 
ArnavKhushiAT. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Woman cannot say the 3 words
They have to get papers 
From what I know 

Jitna I have studied n Have seen ! woman too has full rights ! once this word came out From any of their mouth thrice ! the marriage ends there ! 

to TM: I dont think Cvs wanna die taking this track :S ! yes i know Ayan N zoya may get married n thn divorce ! but a guy Like Asad would not marry a girl for such reason :/ 

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Wow, so this seems pretty accurate. I dunno man. I don't want Ayaan-Zoya to consummate their marriage while I do want Asad-Zoya to. πŸ˜³ So I dunno. But like there has to be a reason for why Ayaan-Zoya divorce tho. I have a feeling that Ayaan will fall in love with Zoya but not get married to her but Asad-Zoya will end up getting married.