India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

ronit chooses sarkar over kassauti!!

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Two of the biggest names in male category have said goodbye to Balaji. Just a few days back, Rajeev Khandelwal walked out on differences with them. Now it's Ronit Roy, finds Vickey Lalwani.

Ronit 'brave' Roy: defying the soap queen!

When Ekta put her foot down saying that Ronit would have to choose between her Kasautii... and Goswami's Sarrkkar, many thought that Ronit would stick to Ekta Kapoor who gave him so much on television. But Ronit has surprisingly decided to say goodbye to both Balaji shows- Kasautii... and Kyunki....

Says Roy, "I have resigned from both the shows. It was not an easy decision to take. Both the shows made me a household name- Mihir Virani and Mr Bajaj. I have also sacrificed a fat pay packet. But I think I did what was morally and ethically correct."

Morally and ethically correct? Could he please elaborate? "It's a long story. I will speak when the dust settles down," he replied in a very low voice.

We hear, Mihir Virani's accident is being shot very soon. Ronit does not beat around the bush, "Yes, you have heard it right." What happens next? Does he die in Kyunki...? Or will we have the fourth Mihir Virani, plastic surgery zindabad? "I can't let out the story. That would be a blow on the creatives," he quips rather
professionally.

What is the reason behind the spat? According to reports, when Ronit signed up for Sarrkaar, he assured Ekta that it was going to be a weekly and he would be able to give time for both Kyunki... and Kasautii... Also, he told her that the time slot for Sarrkaar would not clash with Kasautii... Little did he realise that the committments would did not live up as promised.

When contacted, Ekta said, "It is entirely Ronit's decision. In fact, he has not even spoke to me about it, as yet. If he wants to leave, he is free to do so. If he wants to stay back, he is welcome. But I will not tolerate him doing Sarrkkar."Kyunki... Creative Head, Shivangi, is frank and forthright. "We have still not decided on who to get in his place. We are working on it," she informs.

Ronit and Neelam

We have also heard, that Mr Bajaj will slip into coma. "I don't know anything on Kasautii... as yet. Let's see what happens to Bajaj."

Kasauti... Creative Head, Shipra, expresses inability to divulge details. "As of now, I have not yet received an official information that Ronit will cease to be a part of Kasautii...," she points out.

Interestingly, Ronit is going on leave from 15 May. "Will both the characters be culminated before that?" "I have no clue. I will only be back after my wife delivers her first baby (Ronit's second). She has been going to the gynaecologist since the past months, all alone. It's time I be very close to her at least now."

Ronit's first child (daughter) wants a baby girl. And what about Ronit? Does he want a son? "I don't 'want' a son. But yes, if I get a son, I would feel that the family is complete," he affords a smile at last.

Ronit, who began his career by acting in a film Jaan Tere Naam, is married to Neelam Singh, a Rajput who began her career in modeling. She participated in 'Femina Look of the year' in 1995 after which she was a regular on the ramp. She also did a few television serials like Saans, Koshish Ek Asha. He met Neelam at a friend's party four years ago. The marriage took place on 25 December, 2003. This is Ronit's second marriage. His 12 year old daughter lives with her mother in the US. Ronit also runs a security agency, Ace Security & Protection which he started during a low phase, early in his acting career.

When contacted, Manish Goswami refused to comment on Ronit's decision.

Edited by shrutibali - 09 May 2005 at 9:07am

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Okay friends of this forum I am ready to help you out also. Those who want ronit to stay back or want to send protest message to Ekta can start a topic like we did in the KTH forum. I'll in turn collect the messages and send them to Ekta.

sujalfan.

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
thats so sweet f u sujalfanBig smile
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Wat is goin on??? just sumtime back sum1 posted a mssg sayin that Ronit chose KZK over sarkarr!!!!
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged

That's so sweet of u sujal fanTongue but as far as i know ronit has choosen kasautii over sarkaar this news arrived last week. by the way shruti  where did u get the news from Mid-Day?? i hope it's not true coz i don't get zee T.V in my area. and that's unfair she's replacing him from kasautii as well as kyunki how am i gonna watch him?Confused how am i gonna survive? my life's gonna be HELLLL!!! man ekta's gone madDead and she's making me SADCry meri zindagii kaisa guzara gi i am gonna die man!!!

if this news is  true(i hope not) then we will surely write the letters to ekta and then you can forward them is it  okay bhaskar

I hope it's not true mera kiya bana ga tum saara(ronit fan) tu zee tv par ronit ko dek lo ga par main?? mera kiya ho ga?? here's how ekta made me feel

Angry(angry over ekta)

Ouch(hurted)

Confused  (double hurted)

Cry  (made me cry for hours and hours till i got my eyes infected)

Dead ( and now she will make me dead by her STUPID! decisions)                                                                                               

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I undersatand  your situation ....it is the same through which i'm going through.....but still i don't understand why this decision was made......both kasautii and kyunki.....oh no....i will kill ekta
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

No this time I afraid to say it's true......... you may get to see the same news in tomorrows midday........

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
ya this time ronit himself commented on his decision....so i'm afraid its true.....

Go to top