Celebrity Fan Clubs

Dazzling Beauty SHWETATIWARI FC"Note on pg15" (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 149

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marz_Mahira_fan

Hey guys this is me Mariyam...Please don't report just this post of mine coz itz my last post in this FC...I promise i won't be posting here again...I haven't changed my user name to dodge you guys...Actually as everyone is saying i don't have any right to use Shweta's sigs n avis so i thought that user name was also related to Shweta thats why i changed it...But anyways I m SORRY that i have hurt all of you...Please guys don't fight n leave this FC...i promise i won't post in this FC again...But plz don't bash me any more now...I promise i won't bash or post anything about Shweta in this FC ever again...I m also human n i also get hurt...I m saying sorry that i have hurt you n other Shwetianz n this time I rly promise n swear wont post about Shweta again...I m not expecting any sorry from you Faran for calling me names n making fun of me on humanitarian grounds but i surely expect that now you don't call me names from now plzzz...On humanitarian grounds you can't personally bash me or call me names just for the sake of a celebrity...Ok if you r hurt I m saying sorry and i can't do anything more n i m also saying that i won't post here ever again...Now please don't get personal with me or bash me or call me names...How will you feel if anyone calls your sister a sympathy queen or a troll...I m expecting you n plzzz others not to call me names or make fun of me...I know no one would believe but i genuinely liked Shweta otherwise why would i waste my time in searching n posting her unseen n rare pics here so that people like them n appreciate Shweta...And my posted pics are most liked on Shweta's FB fan page...But anyways now i will try my best not to think about or like her n not even post about her n i hope ALLAH helps me n i get over her...Thatz y i m trying hard to become someone else's fan so that i can get over Shweta n not think about her anymore...I myself don't know why i get so much angry over these small things n post such things...I know these things offend you all n i am once again saying SORRY for that...But now please no one pass any personal remarks or make fun of me...
and 1 more thing FAran just to remind you like today you r defending Shweta i have also defended her wasting hours n hours in BB4 forum...If i was never her fan i would have never done that...I defended her even in BB5 n also in BB6 forum...So much so that people started calling me psycho there Cry...Today i regret why i defended Shweta so much that people started making fun of me Disapprove...Even yesterday also i posted in BB6 forum to defend her when there was no Shweta fan present there...I can also give you link of that...Now i regret why i wasted so much time in defending her in BB forum n was even called psycho for that...And also last days in PArvarish forum i appreciated her for her performance n posted a new topic there...So plzzz don't criticize me so much...

And Sabz you are a rly nice human being Thumbs Up...If some day i feel like talking i will PM you...Thanks for all the favor but please don't defend or support me coz i know i did wrong by posting those things...And plzz Faran n Sabz no one of you leave this FC n don't fight coz i don't want this FC to break coz already very few Shwetianz are left here...I again promise i won't post here from now on guys...And Faran i know you r feeling bad that Sabz kind of supported me...But if calling me a psycho, troll n sympathy queen satisfies you then ok fine i admit i m one...But plzzz don't be upset with Sabz n plzz both of you don't leave this FC coz you r very strong n genuine Shweta fans...And once again Faran i m saing SORRY to you n others n promising that won't post in this FC ever again...
Anyways may Shweta get a lot of happiness n success in her life n you guys also have a happy n successful life ahead n keep posting in this FC forever (even after you all get married n become parents  LOL ) ...And may the number of Shwetianz rise day by day...Once again SORRY all the Shwetianz, Faran , Sabz , Zary , Aurna n all others that i have hurt you all so much and a final BYE from my side as well...Plzzz plzzz plzzz now don't bash or make fun of me...

P.S.  If i get any new or unseen Shweta pics i will share them on my FB acount n then you guys, the admins of Shweta's FB page Faran , Aurna n Zary plzz post them on Shweta's FB page coz people rly like n appreciate her unseen pics there...

And one more thing here i have found many Pakistanis so if anyone of you please know if there is Mahira khan or Fawad khan (PAkistani actors)  FCs on this site plzzz give me the link through PM...I rly like them after humsafar and trying to become their fan to get over Shweta...so plzzz if any one has the link of Mahira n Fawad khan FC on this site then plzzz share with me n if anyone is there fan then please tell...I remember Pooji using their siggies so plzz Pooji if you read this please give me the link of their FC if there is any n those siggies as well...
Well OK then BYE ALL SHWETIANZ...TAKE CARE GUYS...AND PLEASE DO BOTHER TO READ THIS LAST LENGTHY POST OF MINE N PLEASE ONCE AGAIN SORRY N DON'T BASH OR MAKE FUN OF ME AND PLZZZ FARAN, SABZ n OTHERZ DON'T LEAVE THIS FC...BYE  Smile

WOW...this is seriously long post again Tongue
Mariyam, I won't report you because you were a member of this FC. On top of that, you have not written anything which could lead to reporting. Anyway, please do not do something hurtful to others which also possibly lead to an apology like this. I was really disappointed and hurt with your comments as I never expected that from you; however, nothing was taken personally. I guess, you were emotionally dragged too far but SOMETIME we need to control our emotion  and use our brain instead. That rumor should have not hit you so hard because media keeps spicing up things to get public attention. Anyway, that did not happen so no worries. Damage has been done and things have turned out be very nasty, as you witnessed here.

I am not leaving this FC as long as Faraan does not. However, I did  not want to upset anyone (especially Faraan) by no means but things turned out pretty messy!! But again, It was purely unintentional  as I did not read your comment first. LOL

Anyway, I wish you all the luck and hope you would find some other stars who would entertain by hook or crook. I have no cold feeling towards you because after all, we all are human being and we make mistake...knowingly and unknowingly . However, I hope you learned from this mistake and won't hurt anyone in future. All the best dear. Take care and keep in touch, if possible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurna_STSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dazzling Beauty SHWETATIWARI FC"Note on pg15" (Page 145)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
@Sabzyyy i love you nd wanna hug you tightly dear HugLOL

we r so lucky 2 have you in our FC TongueHug  You r the Cool nd sweetest Shwetian i

have seen all my Shweta FC life CoolTongueShockedmeri to sari probl hi solve kar di tum ne ..LOL
ROFL

now Thnx 4 making me happy Hug

Shweta Rox Wid shwetianz Star

@rishuuu Thnx 4 Sharing Such a beautifull Sweetz  collection Hug

Edited by Zaryab-Khan - 30 December 2012 at 3:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurna_STromiosugar1

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaryab-Khan

we r so lucky 2 have you in our FC TongueHug  You r the Cool nd sweetest Shwetian i

have seen all my Shweta FC life CoolTongueShockedmeri to sari probl hi solve kar di tum ne ..LOL
ROFL

@ red what collecton Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zari_Khan

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

ROFL

hi madam Hug

Sweetz Pics collection or kya LOL

Aurna_STashaj

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

hi madam Hug

Sweetz Pics collection or kya LOL
[/QUOTE]
where is the pic
share it or give m the link

EDIT HIIILOL

Edited by ashaj - 30 December 2012 at 3:53am

Aurna_STZari_Khan

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@ashuuu tumhara like button muje pasand nahi he Embarrassedcoz ye runing nahi karta LOL

Shwetian posts tumhare like bina adhoori hain...plz samjo D'ohLOL

nd jahan Shwetian ko tumhari suport ki zaroorat ho plz is button ko use kiya karo...
D'ohROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurna_STashajSamraat_92

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

share it or give m the link
EDIT HIIILOL

ufff ...ye lo D'ohLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3266484&TPN=144

Edited by Zaryab-Khan - 30 December 2012 at 3:56am

Aurna_ST

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

@ashuuu tumhara like button muje pasand nahi he Embarrassedcoz ye runing nahi karta LOL

Shwetian posts tumhare like bina adhoori hain...plz samjo D'ohLOL

nd jahan Shwetian ko tumhari suport ki zaroorat ho plz is button ko use kiya karo...
D'ohROFL
ok i will try to do 
u know m so lazy EmbarrassedLOL

Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top