Dazzling Beauty SHWETATIWARI FC"Note on pg15" - Page 108

Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Faraan... Forget it Yaar.😊
Originally posted by romiosugar1

Faraan, hamara pyaare Bigg boss, please naraaj mat hona. Me FC chhod rahi huh sirf tumhare liye. Zaryy bana rahi hai 50th FC...I will pay silent visit there because I really wanted to be part of it. However, not at the cost of you so I've decided to leave FC NOW πŸ˜Ž

Adios πŸ€—

PS: this is just a tantrum. DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOYSLY🀣
Now stop playing ur emotional attaychaar with me.. Ok..😑 u hav already hurt me so much by calling me younger brother..

Bye !
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Dear Faraan... Forget it Yaar.😊
Yat It will take time.. Sabz hav hurt me so much today.. did''nt expected dat comment 4rm her in dat thread.. nd now here younger brother.. see ya..!!!
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Hey Faran...why are you leaving this FC???
Please...dnt say such things...we are not going to celebrate 50th FC without you
That NON-SHWETA fan should leave this FC not you😑

Originally posted by Aurna_ST

Hey Faran...why are you leaving this FC???
Please...dnt say such things...we are not going to celebrate 50th FC without you
That NON-SHWETA fan should leave this FC not you😑

Awww Ornu,.. πŸ€— i jst need some time yar..😊
I'm very much hurt today by sabz comment in dat thread.. did'nt ever expected dat 4rm her.. huh..

Khair chalta hun,.. jab mood thek hoga tab hi yahaan ayunga...😊
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Awww Ornu,.. πŸ€— i jst need some time yar..😊
I'm very much hurt today by sabz comment in dat thread.. did'nt ever expected dat 4rm her.. huh..

Khair chalta hun,.. jab mood thek hoga tab hi yahaan ayunga...😊

me too feeling very sad yaar
Didn't understand why all ST fans are taking Mariyam's comment easily??πŸ˜•

Hey guys this is me Mariyam...Please don't report just this post of mine coz itz my last post in this FC...I promise i won't be posting here again...I haven't changed my user name to dodge you guys...Actually as everyone is saying i don't have any right to use Shweta's sigs n avis so i thought that user name was also related to Shweta thats why i changed it...But anyways I m SORRY that i have hurt all of you...Please guys don't fight n leave this FC...i promise i won't post in this FC again...But plz don't bash me any more now...I promise i won't bash or post anything about Shweta in this FC ever again...I m also human n i also get hurt...I m saying sorry that i have hurt you n other Shwetianz n this time I rly promise n swear wont post about Shweta again...I m not expecting any sorry from you Faran for calling me names n making fun of me on humanitarian grounds but i surely expect that now you don't call me names from now plzzz...On humanitarian grounds you can't personally bash me or call me names just for the sake of a celebrity...Ok if you r hurt I m saying sorry and i can't do anything more n i m also saying that i won't post here ever again...Now please don't get personal with me or bash me or call me names...How will you feel if anyone calls your sister a sympathy queen or a troll...I m expecting you n plzzz others not to call me names or make fun of me...I know no one would believe but i genuinely liked Shweta otherwise why would i waste my time in searching n posting her unseen n rare pics here so that people like them n appreciate Shweta...And my posted pics are most liked on Shweta's FB fan page...But anyways now i will try my best not to think about or like her n not even post about her n i hope ALLAH helps me n i get over her...Thatz y i m trying hard to become someone else's fan so that i can get over Shweta n not think about her anymore...I myself don't know why i get so much angry over these small things n post such things...I know these things offend you all n i am once again saying SORRY for that...But now please no one pass any personal remarks or make fun of me...
and 1 more thing FAran just to remind you like today you r defending Shweta i have also defended her wasting hours n hours in BB4 forum...If i was never her fan i would have never done that...I defended her even in BB5 n also in BB6 forum...So much so that people started calling me psycho there 😭...Today i regret why i defended Shweta so much that people started making fun of me πŸ˜’...Even yesterday also i posted in BB6 forum to defend her when there was no Shweta fan present there...I can also give you link of that...Now i regret why i wasted so much time in defending her in BB forum n was even called psycho for that...And also last days in PArvarish forum i appreciated her for her performance n posted a new topic there...So plzzz don't criticize me so much...

And Sabz you are a rly nice human being πŸ‘πŸΌ...If some day i feel like talking i will PM you...Thanks for all the favor but please don't defend or support me coz i know i did wrong by posting those things...And plzz Faran n Sabz no one of you leave this FC n don't fight coz i don't want this FC to break coz already very few Shwetianz are left here...I again promise i won't post here from now on guys...And Faran i know you r feeling bad that Sabz kind of supported me...But if calling me a psycho, troll n sympathy queen satisfies you then ok fine i admit i m one...But plzzz don't be upset with Sabz n plzz both of you don't leave this FC coz you r very strong n genuine Shweta fans...And once again Faran i m saing SORRY to you n others n promising that won't post in this FC ever again...
Anyways may Shweta get a lot of happiness n success in her life n you guys also have a happy n successful life ahead n keep posting in this FC forever (even after you all get married n become parents  πŸ˜† ) ...And may the number of Shwetianz rise day by day...Once again SORRY all the Shwetianz, Faran , Sabz , Zary , Aurna n all others that i have hurt you all so much and a final BYE from my side as well...Plzzz plzzz plzzz now don't bash or make fun of me...

P.S.  If i get any new or unseen Shweta pics i will share them on my FB acount n then you guys, the admins of Shweta's FB page Faran , Aurna n Zary plzz post them on Shweta's FB page coz people rly like n appreciate her unseen pics there...

And one more thing here i have found many Pakistanis so if anyone of you please know if there is Mahira khan or Fawad khan (PAkistani actors)  FCs on this site plzzz give me the link through PM...I rly like them after humsafar and trying to become their fan to get over Shweta...so plzzz if any one has the link of Mahira n Fawad khan FC on this site then plzzz share with me n if anyone is there fan then please tell...I remember Pooji using their siggies so plzz Pooji if you read this please give me the link of their FC if there is any n those siggies as well...
Well OK then BYE ALL SHWETIANZ...TAKE CARE GUYS...AND PLEASE DO BOTHER TO READ THIS LAST LENGTHY POST OF MINE N PLEASE ONCE AGAIN SORRY N DON'T BASH OR MAKE FUN OF ME AND PLZZZ FARAN, SABZ n OTHERZ DON'T LEAVE THIS FC...BYE  πŸ˜Š
Edited by Marz_Mahira_fan - 11 years ago
Guys sorry for posting again but there is one more important news...Raja chaudhary posted this status about an hour ago...

Had a great time in big boss house with Ashutosh Kaushik n 
Rest of the house mates !!!!watch today biggg bosss !!! Cheers

What the hell is this...??? Why was this pathetic guy called in Bigg boss 6 house...And i hope he didn't say anything against Shweta there...πŸ˜•   I m sooo disappointed today...WTH was he invited in Bigg boss 6 house 😑...These days he is also working in Adalat with Ronit Roy...And now he must have met Urvashi in BB6...WTH all Shweta's past co-actors are now becoming friends with him...😲😲  I really hate this man...Why is he getting so much importance these days...???😭   I guess thatz why the live feed is stopped in BB6 house...Pathetic Raja...😑
                         ~Sizzling Sweetz~

Pic Credit : Miss Khan☺️

Now stop playing ur emotional attaychaar with me.. Ok..😑 u hav already hurt me so much by calling me younger brother..

Bye !

No emotional attyachar babu jee, I can easily (without any guilt) leave this FC sirf tere liye 😎 I can at least sacrifice that much for your happiness or for hurting you, naa?? Just ask me to leave, I will leave with SMILE on my face πŸ˜› At least, I can serve you that much 😳

As far as calling you younger brother is concerned, I said you are like younger brother. There are vast difference in "being younger brother" and "like younger brother" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†So relax...we can still carry on our "darling and babu" wala rishta forever πŸ‘ 🀣

Yat It will take time.. Sabz hav hurt me so much today.. did''nt expected dat comment 4rm her in dat thread.. nd now here younger brother.. see ya..!!!

Oh again same ghisa pita πŸ€ͺ Maine kaise hurt kiya yaar? I commented on that post before reading Maryam long comment. I seriously just read those short comment like put back my avis/siggies etc...hence, my that comment. How did I know that my 2 cents would hurt you so much :(( I guess, I am very sorry for that. I am sorry, dil se for hurting you but it was merely my opinion. I should have read the long comment posted by Maryam first but it was too long so did not feel like reading it at the beginning. I only read the whole comment when you got upset. Then I realized that she overdid there. Anyway, hope you will start your new day afresh and with smile leaving all these odds on the side. I hope, we can still be the same!!!

Anyway, see ya later all πŸ€—

Shweta, I LOVE YOU ❀️😳
Edited by romiosugar1 - 11 years ago