TOI: Nach Balye-- Pooja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy on Nach Baliye?

Seema Sinha, TNN | Nov 1, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Read More:Rahul Mahajan|Nisha Rawal|Karan Mehra|Dimpy
Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy on Nach Baliye?
Rahul Mahajan with wife Dimpy
Reality show 'star couple' Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy are likely to try their luck on Nach Baliye. The couple, who created history by being the first to marry on Indian reality television, have been approached for the fifth season of the dance reality show, which will go on air in the next few months. 

The only hitch is Rahul's dancing skills. "I can't sing or dance. There is no sense of rhythm in my body, I can't even dance in pubs. I gave 16 takes for a 30-second dance step in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. I don't want to make a fool of myself. But yes, my partner will be strong as Dimpy is a good dancer and she is keen to do the show. I guess even if I make mistakes, it will be okay as people will be curious to see a non-dancer dance," says Rahul. He adds, "I am neither confirming nor denying. But I am positive and interested in doing it." 
Bappa Lahiri and his wife Taneesha, who got married six months ago, have also been approached for the show. But papa Bappi said Bappa has still not confirmed his participation. Pooja Gor of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya fame and actor-boyfriend Raj Singh Arora are also probable contestants. "Raj and I are yet to make up our minds. I have been working non-stop for three years for ...Pratigya, which has ended. We are still deciding whether we want to take a break and go on a holiday or do the show," says Pooja. 

Another couple on the show is model-turned actress Suhasi Dhami and husband Jay. Says Suhasi, who became a household name with Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, "We love the concept and it will definitely boost my career. It will make me more versatile."
Karan Mehra, who plays Naitik in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, and his fiancee Nisha Rawal are also set to burn the floor. They have agreed to do the show, but Karan prefers to stay mum about it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
TFS .. Not intrested in there jodi.

Wish AB could have been there 😳 ..
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
spare us the torture god 🤢
2RsFan thumbnail
hope they go to a hoilday 😡 i dont have channel v 😃 but if they do this show i would be forced to see them cos of mohit and sanaya 🤢😭
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but she's doing 'the serial' 😕  she never mentioned it here hmm, and also doing lme too, i don't trust articles they twist things.. will wait and see.

Edited by Khushi96 - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi96

but she's doing 'the serial' 😕  she never mentioned it here hmm, and also doing lme too, i don't trust articles they twist things.. will wait and see.

i think we should get ready for more surprises 🥱
Khushi96 thumbnail
it doesnt mention sanaya and mohit i hope they do it.. are they?

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

i think we should get ready for more surprises 🥱

2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi96

it doesnt mention sanaya and mohit i hope they do it.. are they?

ya they are doing it 😛 it was i  who told yesterday that raj and pooja might be participating 😆
Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago
Khushi96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

ya they are doing it 😛 it was i told who yesterday that raj and pooja might be participating 😆

i like sanaya and pooja  so will watch for just them. 😛