Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy on Nach Baliye?

Seema Sinha, TNN | Nov 1, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy on Nach Baliye?
Rahul Mahajan with wife Dimpy
Reality show 'star couple' Rahul Mahajan and wife Dimpy are likely to try their luck on Nach Baliye. The couple, who created history by being the first to marry on Indian reality television, have been approached for the fifth season of the dance reality show, which will go on air in the next few months. 

The only hitch is Rahul's dancing skills. "I can't sing or dance. There is no sense of rhythm in my body, I can't even dance in pubs. I gave 16 takes for a 30-second dance step in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. I don't want to make a fool of myself. But yes, my partner will be strong as Dimpy is a good dancer and she is keen to do the show. I guess even if I make mistakes, it will be okay as people will be curious to see a non-dancer dance," says Rahul. He adds, "I am neither confirming nor denying. But I am positive and interested in doing it." 
Bappa Lahiri and his wife Taneesha, who got married six months ago, have also been approached for the show. But papa Bappi said Bappa has still not confirmed his participation. Pooja Gor of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya fame and actor-boyfriend Raj Singh Arora are also probable contestants. "Raj and I are yet to make up our minds. I have been working non-stop for three years for ...Pratigya, which has ended. We are still deciding whether we want to take a break and go on a holiday or do the show," says Pooja. 

Another couple on the show is model-turned actress Suhasi Dhami and husband Jay. Says Suhasi, who became a household name with Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, "We love the concept and it will definitely boost my career. It will make me more versatile."
Karan Mehra, who plays Naitik in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, and his fiancee Nisha Rawal are also set to burn the floor. They have agreed to do the show, but Karan prefers to stay mum about it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uaanchalarora26sanitha7simmi.friends03Snehal21Muskaan92....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Nach Balye-- Pooja" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
TFS .. Not intrested in there jodi.

Wish AB could have been there Embarrassed ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Deathstroke

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Shukria sharing ka!!

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thankx for sharing !!!

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
spare us the torture god Dead

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
hope they go to a hoilday Angry i dont have channel v Big smile but if they do this show i would be forced to see them cos of mohit and sanaya DeadCry

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
but she's doing 'the serial' Confused  she never mentioned it here hmm, and also doing lme too, i don't trust articles they twist things.. will wait and see.

Edited by Khushi96 - 31 October 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyariDeathstroke

Post Reply New Post

Go to top