CID

Shivaji Satam quitting CID or not? DISCUSS HERE ONLY!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I read an article in which Shivaji Satam is saying that he has some"issues" with the makers but he has not communicated this to anyone. So, he has no idea how this rumour spread so fast.Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shivaji Satam quitting CID or not? DISCUSS HERE ONLY!! (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

I read an article in which Shivaji Satam is saying that he has some"issues" with the makers but he has not communicated this to anyone. So, he has no idea how this rumour spread so fast.Confused<div></div>

Thank god the PTI looked into this matter
:P

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Shaggy yar..A big relief...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShagnikaiMini

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Thank You SHAGZ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

subha.

IF-Dazzler

subha.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Guys, relax and calm down. This is just a FALSE NEWS . This is confirmed from the people themseleves. B.P Singh and Satam sir... both have confirmed it... Big smileDancing

I was shocked at first on reading the article's title!!ShockedUnhappy.
Can't imagine anyone else as ACP Pradyuman other than Shivaji sir.He's the perfect actor to play the role of ACP Pradyuman and he has been playing it in a perfect manner.Approve.Thanks shagz for confirming that shivaji sir isn't quitting CID.Big smile

I have found this news article regarding it that says Shivaji sir won't be quitting cid.

here's the article:

'ACP Pradyuman' denies plans to quit CID

Shivaji Satam

Veteran actor Shivaji Satam, better known as ACP Pradyuman of CID, has denied that he is planning to quit the long-running hit crime series, though he admitted to having issues with the makers.

There was a buzz that Shivaji might be bidding goodbye to the show in December, ending his 12-year-long association.

"I don't know where this news is coming from. I have heard it today. I haven't told anyone, be it producers or anyone else, that I am leaving the show," Shivaji said.

However, Shivaji hinted that he has some issues with the makers. "There are things that need to be sorted out... I am sure it will be sorted out... it happens between friends," he said.

The show's producer B P Singh remained unavailable for comment.

CID is a crime detective series that airs on Sony TV. It is about a team of detectives belonging to the Crime Investigation Department in Mumbai. Shivaji plays the protagonist of the show.

Sourcehttp://www.indianexpress.com/news/acp-pradyuman-denies-plans-to-quit-cid/1025282/#

Edited by subha. - 01 November 2012 at 8:54am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LINSAgadhadadaDemonStaraadri-fairy1mallikaBalu.YaJuShI.Krrish4Youmano86Shagnikaastonish

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
yey!!!!!! Dancing
thanx alot subha Hug

Edited by .YaJuShI. - 01 November 2012 at 9:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1subha.

aadri-

Goldie

aadri-