CID

Shivaji Satam quitting CID or not? DISCUSS HERE ONLY!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 27

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I still don't want to believe this article.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shivaji Satam quitting CID or not? DISCUSS HERE ONLY!! (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Arre its a publicity stunt im sure ...the last stanze also tells that Wink

Rehan.

Rehan.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
very  very  very said .. .. why

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
ACP Pradyuman might not be seen in CID anymore!

Sivaji Satam whom we all know as ACP Pradyuman, from Sony TV's longest running show CID has somewhat turned a synonymous to the investigative show. And one can just not imagine the show without its core team where the ACP plays a vital role.

However, it might turn a surprise for all the fans of CID as it has been reported by sources that Satam is pondering over quitting CID. And if it happens so then the 15-year-long association of Satam and CID will come to an end. Apparently, the entire cast and the crew are in a state of shock with his decision to bid adieu to the show.

As per a source, "Shivaji has informed the production house of his decision to quit CID. His tenure will end in the second week of December. The channel and the producer are trying their best to convince and retain him on the show. There is no confirmation whether a new actor will be roped in to play the famous role of ACP Pradyuman or the character itself will be wiped off." However, Shivaji Satam said, "I have no idea. I haven't told anything to the producer."

It indeed is surprising news and we really don't want Sivaji to walk out of the show. Hope he changes mind and stays back!

Source: TNN - bolegaIndia

Edited by -Twinkles- - 01 November 2012 at 12:39am

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
@Armu4ecer - Thank you so much for sharing this article ...  I was actually thinking how to dare to share this on IF ... Silly you made made it easy for me ... so thank you so much Hug

and for the readers here - Please don't get carried away with the title... its FW's publicity stunt for the coming Anniversary Special episode ...Wink   after Abhi Sir and Daya Sir its ACP's turn to celebrate the " New Year " this time LOL

Nonetheless I appreciate FW for putting in so much of their efforts this time  ... Clap I really wish all their hard work pays off well and the Special episode will come out to be the best Special episode to mark the yearly celebrations 

but unfortunately FW's experiment of publicity is not going to work on those who have understand their stint's very well and fortunately we are the few among them  Approve LOL 

BTW guys I can smell something good in the meanwhile , our "Special" episode gets maximum publicity this time as FW planned , and on IF through TB articles will help with our celebs ranking Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamano86

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

@Armu4ecer - Thank you so much for sharing this article ...  I was actually thinking how to dare to share this on IF ... Silly you made made it easy for me ... so thank you so much Hug

and for the readers here - Please don't get carried away with the title... its FW's publicity stunt for the coming Anniversary Special episode ...Wink   after Abhi Sir and Daya Sir its ACP's turn to celebrate the " New Year " this time LOL.. the same i have mentioned on page 1.. BTW thanks for sharing Smile

Nonetheless I appreciate FW for putting in so much of their efforts this time  ... Clap I really wish all their hard work pays off well and the Special episode will come out to be the best Special episode to mark the yearly celebrations 

but unfortunately FW's experiment of publicity is not going to work on those who have understand their stint's very well and fortunately we are the few among them  Approve LOL 

BTW guys I can smell something good in the meanwhile , our "Special" episode gets maximum publicity this time as FW planned , and on IF through TB articles will help with our celebs ranking Tongue

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

D'oh

Last time ACP was sent to London.. This time?Tongue

on a holiday to switzerlandROFL..temporary ofcorse..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashly_ansalam

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz