Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Last time ACP was sent to London.. This time? πŸ˜›
hal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nooo ACP cant leave x but it wud be nice 2 have a stpry revolving around acp but nt one of the old track x a fresh new story
lucy2000 thumbnail
Ye kya! Please aisa nahi ho sakra😭[URL= ][/URL]
Minionite thumbnail
I still don't want to believe this article.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre its a publicity stunt im sure ...the last stanze also tells that πŸ˜‰
Rehan. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very  very  very said .. .. why
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ACP Pradyuman might not be seen in CID anymore!

Sivaji Satam whom we all know as ACP Pradyuman, from Sony TV's longest running show CID has somewhat turned a synonymous to the investigative show. And one can just not imagine the show without its core team where the ACP plays a vital role.

However, it might turn a surprise for all the fans of CID as it has been reported by sources that Satam is pondering over quitting CID. And if it happens so then the 15-year-long association of Satam and CID will come to an end. Apparently, the entire cast and the crew are in a state of shock with his decision to bid adieu to the show.

As per a source, "Shivaji has informed the production house of his decision to quit CID. His tenure will end in the second week of December. The channel and the producer are trying their best to convince and retain him on the show. There is no confirmation whether a new actor will be roped in to play the famous role of ACP Pradyuman or the character itself will be wiped off." However, Shivaji Satam said, "I have no idea. I haven't told anything to the producer."

It indeed is surprising news and we really don't want Sivaji to walk out of the show. Hope he changes mind and stays back!

Source: TNN - bolegaIndia
Edited by -Twinkles- - 11 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Armu4ecer - Thank you so much for sharing this article ...  I was actually thinking how to dare to share this on IF ... πŸ€ͺ you made made it easy for me ... so thank you so much πŸ€—

and for the readers here - Please don't get carried away with the title... its FW's publicity stunt for the coming Anniversary Special episode ...πŸ˜‰   after Abhi Sir and Daya Sir its ACP's turn to celebrate the " New Year " this time πŸ˜†

Nonetheless I appreciate FW for putting in so much of their efforts this time  ... πŸ‘ I really wish all their hard work pays off well and the Special episode will come out to be the best Special episode to mark the yearly celebrations 

but unfortunately FW's experiment of publicity is not going to work on those who have understand their stint's very well and fortunately we are the few among them   πŸ˜† 

BTW guys I can smell something good in the meanwhile , our "Special" episode gets maximum publicity this time as FW planned , and on IF through TB articles will help with our celebs ranking πŸ˜›
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

@Armu4ecer - Thank you so much for sharing this article ...  I was actually thinking how to dare to share this on IF ... πŸ€ͺ you made made it easy for me ... so thank you so much πŸ€—

and for the readers here - Please don't get carried away with the title... its FW's publicity stunt for the coming Anniversary Special episode ...πŸ˜‰   after Abhi Sir and Daya Sir its ACP's turn to celebrate the " New Year " this time πŸ˜†.. the same i have mentioned on page 1.. BTW thanks for sharing 😊

Nonetheless I appreciate FW for putting in so much of their efforts this time  ... πŸ‘ I really wish all their hard work pays off well and the Special episode will come out to be the best Special episode to mark the yearly celebrations 

but unfortunately FW's experiment of publicity is not going to work on those who have understand their stint's very well and fortunately we are the few among them   πŸ˜† 

BTW guys I can smell something good in the meanwhile , our "Special" episode gets maximum publicity this time as FW planned , and on IF through TB articles will help with our celebs ranking πŸ˜›

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Last time ACP was sent to London.. This time?πŸ˜›

on a holiday to switzerland🀣..temporary ofcorse..lol