Page 3 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by Armu4eva

not at all a surprise.good for her.she has done this in some other show also.she as an actress is brilliant.loved her in kahiin kissi roz,the first hindi show i watched.for me,she is nt less than any one else as an actress.
                          nw am curious,wt will cvs do?the so called antagonist of the show is going?ohhh wt will be the fate of vineet?Ouch

sadly Vineet has not been trp friendly so m sure.. his track wont last for much longer.. Ouch
well,there was an increase in trp wn moneet's marriage was announced.

cant compare it to those highs of 2.5+ when anu was other woman luring Pradeep n Mona was the suffering wife.. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Mouli to quit Kya hua..? (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

not at all a surprise.good for her.she has done this in some other show also.she as an actress is brilliant.loved her in kahiin kissi roz,the first hindi show i watched.for me,she is nt less than any one else as an actress.
                          nw am curious,wt will cvs do?the so called antagonist of the show is going?ohhh wt will be the fate of vineet?Ouch

sadly Vineet has not been trp friendly so m sure.. his track wont last for much longer.. Ouch
well,there was an increase in trp wn moneet's marriage was announced.

cant compare it to those highs of 2.5+ when anu was other woman luring Pradeep n Mona was the suffering wife.. Ouch
2.5 is the highest rating till nw 4 d show,n happened during mona's promotion week.anu,intially was an interesting character,it is pathetic hw it turned out to be.cvs failed in their job that too in evy track,nothing else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
very very good news as per the track n this article, i feel it leads to end the show soon but if the gr8 Ekta decides to take leap n take over then we all r done with the show

BTW thanks for the article Embarrassed

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
True Tanu, but then the track of Anu being the other woman took off while Mona and Vineet's (feelings/ love/ marriage?) story was just mentioned and never really developed beyond that. I think if the CVs showed some guts and made Mona and Vineet relationship more logic and substantial the TRP would have increased more. Atleast that is what I feel :)

Maybe we will see Moneet story develop now that Mona is going to live with Pradeep in their old house. Mona is still engaged to Vineet and today's precap was encouraging!
1. Will Mona finally see what her life with Pradeep was like?
2. Will her feelings for Vineet grow now that she sees the difference between a life with and without Pradeep?
3. Will Pradeep try his best to wow Mona back and if he fails will he use his kids to pressure Mona to distance herself from Vineet.
4. Pradeep feels sorry now, but the question is for how long? Will Mona (to be soon Raizada)  swallow his crap or will she tell him his right place and significance in her life?
5. Will Pradeep make the blunder by saying that Mona is no different from him (Pradeep was seeing Anu while he lived with Mona and now Mona is seeing Vineet while she lives with him?)
6. Today mother Suhasi gave a glimpse of MIL. What turn will she make now her son Pradeep is single again? Will Mona speak up against her Singh parivaar when they suggest to reunite with Pradeep?
7. Will the Raizada parivaar explode when they get to know that their soon to be DIL is living with her EX?

Edited by aishray - 31 October 2012 at 3:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906rtmsswethasyam08

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
GOOD FOR HER! 

Seriously, what is left for her on this show besides being turned into a villain?

rtmsblytonswethasyam08

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
To make the Pradeep character look good they had to destroy Anu. How come this men come away from it all, scot free. Now Pradeep gets everything back on a golden platter. I just hate him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906Inkpen4877prernacdartmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Now if only Mona will quit the silly show.. we will be saved further torture !!

prernacdablytonswethasyam08

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I think show will end in January 2013 . kya faltoo show hai, divorce hua nahin aur doosre shaadi ho rahe hai .

aishrayblytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.