Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mouli to quit Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 1, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Read More:Mouli Ganguly|Kya Huaa Tera Vaada|Anoushka Sarkar
Mouli to quit Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?
Mouli Ganguly
Mona Singh, the protagonist of daily soap Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, might soon get rid of the biggest problem in her reel life — the other woman, Anoushka Sarkar, played by Mouli Ganguly.
The latter has decided to quit the show, citing creative dissatisfaction. If sources are to be believed, she has already put in her papers and is serving notice period. Mouli, it seems, was unhappy about the way her role was shaping up. She expected her track to be based on Sushmita Sen's character in popular film Biwi No 1. But Anoushka's character, which started off with grey shades, later turned out to be totally negative. The actress found it impossible to relate to the current track.
When contacted, Mouli said she was giving a shot and would call back later. But she didn't answer our calls later.Mouli became famous as Shaina in Kahin Kissi Roz. She has also done a few other shows produced by Ekta Kapoor. So, will Ekta succeed in convincing Mouli to stay back? Let's wait and watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good for you girl!! They totally ruined your lovely character! RESPECT for your courage to quit this nonsense 👏 Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now if only Mona had the decency and guts to quit this pathetic show...
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not at all a surprise.good for her.she has done this in some other show also.she as an actress is brilliant.loved her in kahiin kissi roz,the first hindi show i watched.for me,she is nt less than any one else as an actress.
                          nw am curious,wt will cvs do?the so called antagonist of the show is going?ohhh wt will be the fate of vineet?
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sensible decision Mouli please quit.. I loved ur work in ASA.. here it was badly butchered the comic track was good sadly ur talent was wasted
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not surprised at all...I am sure she herself was shocked to see how her charcter is shapened up and how brutally they are using her character to get Pradeep out of it. Her character has been used to show Mona Pradeep to be together. Even though Pradeep is the one to be blamed and has to face all consequences, unfortunately Anu is being shown as vamp.

Very unfortunate and Shame on EK who doesn't know what they are doing and bringng favorism instead a good story line.

Hats off to Mouli if she really has done it and hope she teaches them a lesson. I am sure some 3rd grade actors will be hired and replaced but definitely it will echo what veiwers have been saying for months.👏👏👏

Now it is high time for Mona and Vineet to quit the show or stand up..I know PS will not as he is with EK.

Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

not at all a surprise.good for her.she has done this in some other show also.she as an actress is brilliant.loved her in kahiin kissi roz,the first hindi show i watched.for me,she is nt less than any one else as an actress.

nw am curious,wt will cvs do?the so called antagonist of the show is going?ohhh wt will be the fate of vineet?

sadly Vineet has not been trp friendly so m sure.. his track wont last for much longer.. 
rtms thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

sadly Vineet has not been trp friendly so m sure.. his track wont last for much longer.. 

well,there was an increase in trp wn moneet's marriage was announced.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

well,there was an increase in trp wn moneet's marriage was announced.

cant compare it to those highs of 2.5+ when anu was other woman luring Pradeep n Mona was the suffering wife.. 
rtms thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

cant compare it to those highs of 2.5+ when anu was other woman luring Pradeep n Mona was the suffering wife.. 

2.5 is the highest rating till nw 4 d show,n happened during mona's promotion week.anu,intially was an interesting character,it is pathetic hw it turned out to be.cvs failed in their job that too in evy track,nothing else.