nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear CVS, 

can you plz plz plz eliminate sundar's character from the show. the character is like a leech who keeps out sucking blood... Sundar disgusts me to every extent. that character does not have an ounce of self respect and he is just a waste of space in the entire ensemble cast.

you cannot get laughter out of sundar's any track. so taarak should avoid saying hasi and tahake at the end of every damn episode... 

yours sincerely.
Avid Sundar hater😡

PS- TMKOC's episode are so regressive that i can sit through an entire episode without a smile on my face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you, i hate it when there is a track abt Sundar, i even hate daya for always favoring her vira sundarlal 😡
nutmeg7 thumbnail
i hope jetha's prayers are heard and they eliminate the character from the show itself :P
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the creative team has just lost all creative ideas. Jetha lal calls himself a shrewed businessman, but always gets con by Sundar. Champaklal who always teaches others what is write and what is wrong never says anything to Sundar, when he always knows that Sundar is wrong and when it comes to Daya it is very irritating the way she takes Sundar's side and even the rest of Gokuldham society is making a hero out of Sundar. I guess its should be pay back time of Jethalal
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate Sunder also, get rid of this guy pronto.
twiggy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I suggest a break from Daya and Sundar - send Daya to Ahemdabab and give us a break from listening to her annoying voice and her "sorriii" - and let's concentrate on other characters in the show..
nutmeg7 thumbnail
the ladies in the society were calling daya lucky for having a brother like sundar...LIKE SUNDAR!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
give us a break!!! from this guy...FOREVER
maman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also wish his pray work. I am tired of seeing Sundar. He is annoying man... never saw before