Sundarlal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Dear CVS, 

can you plz plz plz eliminate sundar's character from the show. the character is like a leech who keeps out sucking blood... Sundar disgusts me to every extent. that character does not have an ounce of self respect and he is just a waste of space in the entire ensemble cast.

you cannot get laughter out of sundar's any track. so taarak should avoid saying hasi and tahake at the end of every damn episode... 

yours sincerely.
Avid Sundar haterAngry

PS- TMKOC's episode are so regressive that i can sit through an entire episode without a smile on my face.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Omsai-belief-mamanrega24McDreaamer.Senorita.--DewDrops--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sundarlal" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maneet7861

Maneet7861

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Agree with you, i hate it when there is a track abt Sundar, i even hate daya for always favoring her vira sundarlal Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Omsai-belief-mamannutmeg7.Senorita.--DewDrops--

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i hope jetha's prayers are heard and they eliminate the character from the show itself :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omsai

caraj4u

Groupbie

caraj4u

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
the creative team has just lost all creative ideas. Jetha lal calls himself a shrewed businessman, but always gets con by Sundar. Champaklal who always teaches others what is write and what is wrong never says anything to Sundar, when he always knows that Sundar is wrong and when it comes to Daya it is very irritating the way she takes Sundar's side and even the rest of Gokuldham society is making a hero out of Sundar. I guess its should be pay back time of Jethalal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Omsairega24nutmeg7

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I hate Sunder also, get rid of this guy pronto.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omsainutmeg7

twiggy

Groupbie

twiggy

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I suggest a break from Daya and Sundar - send Daya to Ahemdabab and give us a break from listening to her annoying voice and her "sorriii" - and let's concentrate on other characters in the show..

sjsrs4Omsainutmeg7

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
the ladies in the society were calling daya lucky for having a brother like sundar...LIKE SUNDAR!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
give us a break!!! from this guy...FOREVER

Omsairega24McDreaamer

maman

maman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

I also wish his pray work. I am tired of seeing Sundar. He is annoying man... never saw before

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.