Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hi all,

Pls post all ur thoughts , now n then , on 3rd epi here Big smile

Edited by dhakarn - 31 October 2012 at 11:35am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ppearlsanitha7-BugsBunny-Latha.Iheera1702simmi.friends03teenssDareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyaBruce_Lsuk4Love-u-allrekrnpiyarapiyariHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz -3rd episode" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
 Tongue    

so I generally decide on a serial on its 3rd episode ... very rarely i watch any serial fully , ie one full episode  (those 9-10 serials r all tits bits watching , only PR  i watched fully , at that point of time ) 

so found rolli really annoying n even though i liked the female lead , i changed the channel ...  then i think i came back to watch angad n his goons following them ... n then i think my father came n he wanted to view some news ...  so phew ... i didn't watch the rest of the episode ... n i thought here was some ambitious experimentation again with trying to be hatke storyline about eveteasing n in the end everything will come back to saas-bahu kitch kitch ...

so my sister who had exam n wasn't watching with me , watched the repeat the next day at 4.30 pm n she started shouting that the hero's entry is shown ... n called me ... n i went n watched ... n to be honest I was not impressed ... i mean for a supposed dabaang who even the police feared , the hero looked like a college student n far less intimidating ...  n even he looked way different from the guy in promo  may be bec of his specs Confused  n i said to my sister that i don't think this serial will last long...  n I went back to my room without even listening to all K's dialogues ...

but i watched the whole epi on Saturday repeats n saw how angad n his gang chased P n rolli n threatened her n decided to take help of the hero Krishna bhayyia n  found K's dialogues rather disturbing ... i mean he was telling that women were like paan , use n throw stuff ...n was actually deciding on the fate of a girl by ordering the guys to fight it out ...  n thought how this guy will be hero ...  n he was going to kidnap P , by the looks of it for a wretch like angad , n how will P fall for such a guy ... n then as he said 'yeh villain hey ki heroine' I was sure that he is indeed the hero ...  n then i thought that as this serial is by shanti bhushan whose shekhar-laali serial i used to watch n thought that this one will be again some regressive type serial ... with sufferings of woman ... n i got confused , the promo showed P as a bold , strong girl , then how would she suffer ... so basically i was confused after seeing the 3rd episode

Edited by dhakarn - 31 October 2012 at 11:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-simmi.friends03suk4teenssLove-u-allrekrnpiyarapiyariHeart_Hacker-

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
when i saw  krishna for the 1st time i actually thought  that he is younger than prats and is just in his teenage days LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4DareDevil_VickYteensspiyarapiyarirekrnHeart_Hacker-

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
m in lala land..

.i saw his entry episode in mid f 2010..Embarrassed

nd vss thinking vere the hell i vs in  last yearBlushing

shehar main itni badia cheej nd m nt knwingLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ppearlsimmi.friends03Bruce_Lsuk4piyarapiyarirekrndhakarn

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi all,

Pls post all ur thoughts , now n then , on 3rd epi here Big smile

dhaksss...Clap

m in lbb all over againEmbarrassed

krishnabhavnaheera1702suk4piyarapiyarirekrndhakarn

Bruce_L

IF-Rockerz

Bruce_L

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Blushing

My craziness for him apart ...

A male lead actor of SP to change the dynamic... 

Dont know if the script writer had the belief or not, but the character had belief in himself... It was visible in his eyes... The confidence, "Am the only best" attitude...
Hero or Villian?... But whatever he may be, but sure to change some rules of television Thumbs Up

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702simmi.friends03Latha.IteenssEden_luvsKriyaDareDevil_VickYLove-u-allsuk4hussainramsopiyarapiyaridhakarn-Sheena-Deathstroke

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kabe--

Blushing

Dont know if the script writer had the belief or not, but the character had belief in himself... It was visible in his eyes... The confidence, "Am the only best" attitude...
Hero or Villian?... But whatever he may be, but sure to change some rules of television Thumbs Up
agree Thumbs Up among those typical choclate boys Thumbs Down or business tycoons Dead he was certainly a breakthrough Clap  there was no hero like him b4 Cool like pearl grey once said a hero the gals would love to hate LOLeven many heroes are copied from him now Silly

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Latha.Iheera1702teenssDareDevil_VickYLove-u-alldhakarnpiyarapiyari

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kabe--

Blushing

Clap
Nd he made such a benchmark everyone followed him after Tongue

simmi.friends03DareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyaLove-u-alldhakarnpiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top