Chidiya Ghar

GP and mandak teady bears...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I love both GP and mandak. They're the cutee teady bears..LOL. Guess wht my bro also watch CG becoz of those two and their antics... They're so hilarious and cute that now they wont let me think of Debii LOLDay Dreaming..  Maybe this is also happen to you guys as well by not letting think of Debii, am i right?..

PH don't change those two, they're the cute teady bears of CG and ours SmileLOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GP and mandak teady bears..." in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Aww That sounds funny! I am not able to catch CG now a days admist of my Surgeries! I really want to catch its Epsidoes now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360..RamKiJanaki..

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Aww That sounds funny! I am not able to catch CG now a days admist of my Surgeries! I really want to catch its Epsidoes now!

Take care of your health.. dont worry abt the epi.. one of us/me will keep u update to dte n epi of CG.

So, Mandak has kidnap by kidnappers, they call at mandak house to give money then they will leave mandak.. mandak try to escape but usne kudh ke upar kilari mare by hiding n trolley but he didnt know it was kidnappers trolley. Some how GP reach the place where mandak has been kidnaped but he failed to try to escape mandak and both tied up. Then kidnappers called at their home and said now give us double money as they got Gp and mandak. The End.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
These two brothers really are very cute! I love them.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Unmese kisine koi aur show mein kam kiya hai kya?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.