India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

a request

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hi guys, hope everyone's doing well and had an awesome weekend.  i have exams to study for and papers to write, so no fun for me, but fortunately this forum will serve as my diversion :-) 

anyway, no more beating around the bush.  i have a request for the moderators or whoever it is that does the may updates section.  i was wondering it was possible to organize the updates with the latest one first and then the earlier ones before that, so then if we're checkign for a new update, then we don't need to scroll all the way down to check, esp as the month proceeds, scrolling down will be more and more annoying.  i don't know how much work all this entails and if i am askign for too much, if it's an inconvenience, a hassle, or whatever.  if it is, then no worries, i totally understand, but if not then it's one of those totally minor petty things that i'd really appreciate.  thanks, and take care :-)

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
But teenietoons you will be reading it in the wrong order than !

Easier to just scroll down and start reading from the required date downwards. I did it when I was away end Apr and it was suprisingly not very long because all the comments aren't there.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
vid request?

Author: c00ki3zNcR3aM   Replies: 1   Views: 352

c00ki3zNcR3aM 1 352 14 August 2006 at 2:43pm by iluvDharmesh
A Sincere Request

Author: -Seraphic-   Replies: 6   Views: 441

-Seraphic- 6 441 25 May 2006 at 3:29am by -Seraphic-
video request

Author: Tomiko   Replies: 0   Views: 400

Tomiko 0 400 23 November 2005 at 1:59pm by Tomiko
video request please!!

Author: *Guli*   Replies: 5   Views: 487

*Guli* 5 487 14 November 2005 at 6:20am by TD.FAN
video request please!!

Author: *Guli*   Replies: 5   Views: 486

*Guli* 5 486 14 October 2005 at 1:15pm by Princes_Mad!

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index