Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera-WU-31st Oct- Adorable RV +Sampurn's Secret !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Written Update

-epi starts with the mysterious lady asking the almighty as to why he did so with her and why did he show her those dreams that wud never b fulfilled and then suddenly she realizes as to why is she praying to the very almighty who did so much to her and she takes the child back from the priest and says no more tears nd that my child will not b an orphan and that she will get a family

-RV's friend asking him abt him stealing sumone else's kid and RV is like what did i no ...i just did so cause dont have a sister and so his friend asks when will u get one and he is like when god wants will send that red winged cheel LOL and friend is like how will god know and he is stumped so friend says we will write to god just like how my mum writes to her bro asking him to send stuff and so both get together at the garage and the friend brings his mum's letter to copy from and RV starts to read while the friend starts to write

-Finally the letter is done and they dont know where to send it and it strikes RV that god lives at the Gurudwara so they write down the address and run off and place the letter in the letter box and RV says to god please see the contents carefully and send me one fair oneLOL and then is like send me a nice one any type will do LOLEmbarrassed

-Sampurn Singh showing off his dream to RV and tells how he wants to set up and agriculture based institute where ppl can come and learn new techniques and stuff and says i am in no rush and that if i cant fulfill this dream then u shall and asks him to make a promise and RV asks whats a promise and Sampurn Singh explains and RV makes a promise to Sampurn Singh and so daddy takes RV to skool

Sweet Sampurn n Ratna moment where she agrees to do anything he says if he makes her a gajra within the time frame and he does surprising her and tells her he use to make maala  for the temple when his mum cudnt do so and they are abt have a close moment when Sampurn's fone rings and its his friend n bro and he gets talking to him and leaves to pick him as he is arriving

-RV with Moti Chaiji having lunch and he aks her abt the red winged bird dropping off babies at the hospital and not at ppl's home and even asks her how she dusnt have a kid and Chaiji explains how she is  mother to all in the village and Ratan arrives and Chaiji is like why is she here and she explains how the call came and RV leaves

-RV asking the postman if there is a letter for him and Postman is like why wud there b one for you and RV's chacha arrives and he is giving out stuff to everyone and gives RV a gift as well and he is like where is my barf aka snow i asked u to get and gets angry and leaves

-RV see's Baldev and his sis fighting and reprimands baldev who says a few words to RV and when he tries to pacify the sister she too walks away and RV is like kamaal ki kudiyan unki team mein ho phir bhi nakhreLOL

-Postman gets hold of RV's letter and takes it to the Gurudwara and hands it over and the priests there read it and laugh at the innocence and asks the almighty to fulfill RV's wish  there Ratan isnt feeling too well and she thinks she is pregnant ...and both Sampurn and Ratan r happy

-RV is sitting outside thinking

-the mysterious Woman comes bk to her house and her father says she is dead for them

-Precap- RV asking Sampurn to take  his mum's kasam that he has never hid nething frm her and Sampurn hesitates thinking abt his one night stand
-

-

Edited by -RD- - 31 October 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*harvyanna441shiny3himani88miss_patel5shivandhnibirjanjyluvheidiA HUGE FANGoDsLoVemasznurulain-Deepali--Swetha-jnawaz..Naina..zara990Luminous_Lins.sariminoz.Guggulnancy1996GiNa_kavyasunshine_sunshine123roziePrincess_123sitammaSmritiKathaRoarkswethasyam08..Mishh007..seelaksaparnaumaVintageWine-SilverDragon--DamnedDrooler-soni595shamilNymeria-Rojaa-misty85AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veera-WU-31st Oct- Adorable RV +Sampurn's Secret !" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Pooja in advance :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi-RD-

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Pooja for the WU... looks like it's nice episode. Smile

heidi-RD-

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks in advance !!

I had always loved reading your updates. Looking forward for it here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
thanks pooja

-Swetha--RD-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update, Pooja!

Wohi hua jiska kal se darr tha...Sarpanch ji has ended up cheating on his wife and Veera is the result of that one night stand...what a fall from grace for what otherwise seemed like such an ideal man.

Ranvijay as always was super adorable with his letters to Rab ji...

A special mention also for his scene with Chaiji when she was feeding him paraanthe...LOVELY scene...starting off cute and then becoming very touching...lovely writing and acting there.

-Swetha--RD-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Anu -Awww RV is such a sweetheart ...such an adorable kid he is ...and ya seems like what u said yesterday in yr analysis quoting that article wohi hua Broken Heart..but RV's  scene with Gunjan n then his comment abt kudiyan was so awww

-Swetha-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Anu -Awww RV is such a sweetheart ...such an adorable kid he is ...and ya seems like what u said yesterday in yr analysis quoting that article wohi hua Broken Heart..but RV's  scene with Gunjan n then his comment abt kudiyan was so awww

LOL poor guy is trying to be nice to the sisters of all his friends cuz he so yearns for a sister and all the kudiyaan are only giving him nakhre and attitudeLOLLOL...bechara...loved his comment there too.

I wonder if Veera herself will also give him a lot of nakhre when she grows up...lol...anyways but what a sweet and caring brother...all sisters would want a brother like thisLOL

-Swetha--RD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.