Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

webkaproma965nash_mashharvyspatel77Bsankbond009kaushikaaumReenaKdrpallavigoelmshahidnaniShen7866Ankeeeeeteenu13pearldesaipgshahJannat786aasaxena3velvetscarfdent4uNeetsdirk41sushavviyomammadolly_07A HUGE FANsummer7ekomasjayashssinipillaishmuupieprattsWestwickdestinationnameetasingh4k-kimyaandkanaishrayGauri22nancy1996blytonnithyamkvswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "31st Oct:WU: Return of the Prodigal Son" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update .. I just come once in a while to read the update.. Wonder what made Mona choose this role.. She did gr8 with Jassi, sadly I am not atall happy with  the way she took this role and is doing the rest of the tamasha .. O and in the world we live in its pathetic to see the character being tossed like what they are doing with Mona's , I would have written better angles keeping in mind real life scenarios.. Pity Vineet  he has high hopes of waiting and rejoicing what is in store for his future with Mona when she herself is in the lost jungle .Confused

Edited by shanti05 - 31 October 2012 at 11:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeertmsaishrayInkpen4877blytonswethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Why do I put myself through this torture Ouch I suffocate because of the overdose of Pradeep.

Todays WHAT THE **** moments:

1. WHAT THE ... Am I dreaming Shocked Of all people Pradeep called Anu dirt which he had to throw out of the house Pinch I am literally jumping out of my skin Angry Anu make sure that this PIG ends up in jail forever!!! He really has no respect for women! Suddenly it is all Anu's fault. I am dying to see the episode in which  someone tells Pradeep his AUKAAT! Better I am waiting for Mona to throw this gandhigi called Pradeep out of her life (or should I better say her SYSTEM)

2. WHAT THE ... is Suhasi problem!! "Karva Chauth abhi door nahin hain lekin meri beti use pehle apne pati ko itni badi mushkil se baja liya" Pinch  Damn you woman! Did she forget that her beti is not her bahu and that Mona doesn't have a pati anymore. That she is Vineet's fiance and is commited to him!! Angry

3. WHAT THE ... Vineet doesn't even get the credit where he deserves it and nobody NOBODY speaks up and says that Pradeep is out of jail because Vineet bailed him out! No it is all because of Mona's stupid lie that Pradeep is out of jail. Pinch PATHETIC!!!!! Angry

4. WHAT THE ... The complete world (press, ex high court judge, group of lawyers, public prosecutor, neighbours, Anu) is standing at Pradeep's doorstep to see if Mona is (living) in the house Pinch What happened to forensics, police investigations, camera surveillances in the hotel where the crime took place to solve a murder. So what if Mona is in da house? What does that mean? That Pradeep was with Mona during the time of murder!! Geez Ekta and team you can't even sell this kind of crap to people with down syndrome Angry

Edited by aishray - 31 October 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammajayashssmrity2012rtmsInkpen4877blytonswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
thanks tanu for the update.wt a pathetic showDeadwt?suhasi saying abt karva chauth n relating it with mona n pracreep???LOLis this the same MIL who prepared for her DIL's wedding with the other man?LOLmona,the apple of evyone's eye, thinks abt evy one else n their happiness except  hers,y such a woman is taking the feelings of vineet for granted?Confusedis there no self-respect for mona?oh she has given it to baara saal ki shaadi n parivaar,so that nothing of the kind is left in her for herselfLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877aishrayblytonswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
aisha,bang on yaarClapby the way, vineet getting credit frm singh parivaarDead ,forget that,will he get atleast wt he deserves?Confusedanu is out n out.jst the matter of time with vineet too.is it that easy to get rid of an extra-marital affair?

Edited by rtms - 31 October 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayswethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

aisha,bang on yaarClapby the way, vineet getting credit frm singh parivaarDead ,forget that,will he get atleast wt he deserves?Confusedanu is out n out.jst the matter of time with vineet too.is it that easy to get rid of an extra-marital affair?

Call me a moron but I think that Moneet will happen, but it will not have the impact we wished for. I guess Mona will make a U-turn and choose Vineet telling everyone that she wants to spend the rest of her life with someone who stood by her. That is ofcourse not what we wanted Cry

rtmsswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tanu!!!

its sooo Dead episode my head is spinning though didn't concentrate much on episode but to what i saw/heard i was like Wacko

rtmsaishray

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
*Bangs head against wall* there is no hope for this show is there?

I mean...seriously...god its just so ridiculous...I feel incredibly disappointed that such an interesting concept has been destroyed. 

NO WONDER Mouli quit! I am amazed that she stuck around as long as she did. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.