Gravitas thy name is KKGSI

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

KKG aka SI they tried to foist a crappy script on you they  tried to make a clown out of you they have tried to trivialize your pain in  the name of comedy they have made you do some awful cringe worthy scenes made you take the bullet to show the character growth in the male have made you the fall guy for so many stupid tracks  

But today you fought against the odds of highly misogynistic set of nincompoop script team to convey your pain your insecurity your fears your anguish and your own betrayal by allowing your face your eyes your body gestures your incredible voice modulation to do the talking

Tonight you personified the essence and the finer nuances of Khushi and made us feel the agony and despair of probable infidelity

You deserve every award hell the Oscar for tonight

You have been outstanding and Charlie Chaplin and Raj Kapoor would have certainly appreciated your tribute to them

Your versatility and the range of your Nava rasa expressions have come into full play the whole of this week and such a pity they are so pigheaded to not see beyond one character

The injustice of the criminal waste of such a talent and very professional consummate actor gone to waste on a shoddy mediocre soap that is now IPKKND is truly reprehensible

I can only say Thank you for always being you and never changing

A soul sistah worthy of our gender๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Arti I so love what you wrote๐Ÿ‘
QUOTE=boreddamsel]Brilliant post, Swathi.

Sanaya is one of the reasons I started watching this show. I have never seen any actress who is this natural. Hell, she is the only one who looks drop dead gorgeous even when she cries.. and yet she never was even nominated for best actress.

She kept the show running even when the hero wasn't there.. and yet how come she is only nominated for the best jodi?

She is the only one who looks good even in rags.
She is the most versatile actress I have ever seen on TV. She can cry, she can be angry, she can be shy, she can be flirty, she can be seductive and she can even do comedy like a pro!

Every other actor in this show complained, except her, even though she had the shittiest role of them all. Her character was changed from a feisty girl to a doormat .. and then to a clown.. yet she stayed strong and gave her best! And jealous folk said that she is a drama queen??? If she was one, she would have complained before a certain Doll - e.

Even given such a stupid script, her spirit never faded. She never appeared bored or uninterested like Pappu Bhaiyya.

She is amazing, and I am proud to have even known (on TV) such a brilliant actress, and a brilliant human being.

Sanaya, you might not have gotten any awards for your portrayal of Khushi. But dear you have touched the deepest corners of my heart as Khushi. Yes the CVs butchered your character beyond repair, but to me you are still the girl who fought bravely for your morals, your dignity.. and for your love!
[/QUOTE]
Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post, Swathi.

Sanaya is one of the reasons I started watching this show. I have never seen any actress who is this natural. Hell, she is the only one who looks drop dead gorgeous even when she cries..  and yet she never was even nominated for best actress. 

She kept the show running even when the hero wasn't there.. and yet how come she is only nominated for the best jodi? 

She is the only one who looks good even in rags. 
She is the most versatile actress I have ever seen on TV. She can cry, she can be angry, she can be shy, she can be flirty, she can be seductive and she can even do comedy like a pro! 

Every other actor in this show complained, except her, even though she had the shittiest role of them all. Her character was changed from a feisty girl to a doormat .. and then to a clown.. yet she stayed strong and gave her best! And jealous folk said that she is a drama queen??? If she was one, she would have complained before a certain Doll - e.

Even given such a stupid script, her spirit never faded. She never appeared bored or uninterested like Pappu Bhaiyya.

She is amazing, and I am proud to have even known (on TV) such a brilliant actress, and a brilliant human being. 

Sanaya, you might not have gotten any awards for your portrayal of Khushi. But dear you have touched the deepest corners of my heart as Khushi. Yes the CVs butchered your character beyond repair, but to me you are still the girl who fought bravely for your morals, your dignity.. and for your love! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

MS.SANAYA, I SALUTE YOU TODAY AS AN ACTRESS BY PROFESSION, YOU HAVE SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS. YOU TAKE THE CRAPPIEST SCRIPT AND DO JUSTICE, YOU PERFORM WITH FULL CONVICTION NO MATTER WHAT THE LINES, THE EMOTIONS OR EVEN THE CRAPPY OUTFITS. I SALUTE YOU TODAY, YOU TRULY ARE A STAR , WHICH I DONT SAY FOR THE MOST IN INDIAN TELEVISION OR BOLLYWOOD, YOU WILL GO FAR WITH THIS PROFESSIONALISM , THIS CONVICTION AND DRIVE TO THRIVE AS AN ACTRESS.
 VERY WELL DONE...
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love Sanaya Irani.
BAS.

ReginaPhalange- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya is one hell of a dedicated professional. A person who can put up with so much crap from fugly outfits to absolutely terribe scripts does NOT seem the kind to throw 'tantrums'.

Although an insignificant online forum ranking isn't the best indicator, I feel keeping her on top is a somewhat show of her fans' loyalty. So let's do this!

For the one and only television queen โญ๏ธ

Edit: We did ittt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Cantthinkofone - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ask any actor as to what is the most difficult thing to do and he will say make others laugh, it is the toughest task which one could do. Sanaya Irani is grace personified even when scenes look a bit over the top, she gives her all and no one ever complains about her acting skills...

Keeping a smile on your face and making other feel your pain is even tougher, SI need not pour tears for us to realise how hurt her character is, eyes and the facial expressions are more than enough to melt the hearts of the audience..

If there is a rags to riches story than Sanaya Irani is one what she started was with nothing but now she is a very accomplished actress, Khushi in spite of being shoddily scripted comes to life only because of her immense involvement in the character...

All and all she is a complete actor...

Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
sanaya irani rocks!!!!!! love her loads
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited

Rishta wahi soch nayi-  Relationship the same, thoughts and thinking NEW!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Really?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

For a man or a woman who believe women places are in the kitchen let me just advice you; that's where the knives are kept!!

I am not a flag burning, demonstrating feminist but I believe what is good for the goose is good for the gander!!

Gone are the days when a woman's existence for living was a man.

Gone are the days when a wife's only concern was keeping her in-laws happy at the expense of her own happiness.

Sanaya that little darling she  has stood dignified when everything around her and everything given to her has been total crap. It takes a certain kind of woman to play the character of Khushi to perfection.

Marin Luther King Jr once said, "If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well."

I echo Doctor King's sentiments in regard to Sanaya, she is quite dignified. There has not been one episode I've looked at to date where she did not put her all into every scene. Not matter what rainbow colour outfit she was made to wear she carried it with pride.

Why is Khushi being made to act the way she does when she is in turmoil is beyond my comprehension? Everyone's pain from Arnav, to Anjali even Payal's was portrayed up to mark. Arnav was given a whole garden with benches to break, hell, he was even allowed to scream like tarzan and he even cried. Mind you that was all within a few hours of getting what was considered horrible news. He was allowed to use his past as an excuse for every bad thing he did. Khushi on the other hand is like an empty shell, she has no past and no feeling. She is instead more like Bozo the clown twin sister.

Hats off to you SI because if I were in your shoes I would pause to ask many questions.

-Why was I casted for a romance/love-story but being asked to behave out of Character every other episode?

-My husband owns a fashion house so why am I wearing 19th century rejects?

-Is there any scope for growth of my character?

-When does Khushi stand up for herself?

This woman deserves every good thing coming her way!!

I remember a Latin proverb when I think of you. "When a woman is openly bad she is then at her best."

You may  not be acting perfect but I am able to see the real you, and I respect you even more!!!

Edited by april2003 - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My love for Sanaya is increasing each passing day. 

Here's to Sanaya Irani:

She is truly a professional and dedicated actress and my respect for her has reached a whole new level. She is enacting such silly and stupid scenes without any complaints. She does all this without any insipidity and 100% dedication unlike her co-actors. I won't name names and assume y'all know who I am talking about. Awards or no awards; she has captured my heart.
Edited by I_miss_Snakewa - 11 years ago