Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

KKG aka SI they tried to foist a crappy script on you they  tried to make a clown out of you they have tried to trivialize your pain in  the name of comedy they have made you do some awful cringe worthy scenes made you take the bullet to show the character growth in the male have made you the fall guy for so many stupid tracks  

But today you fought against the odds of highly misogynistic set of nincompoop script team to convey your pain your insecurity your fears your anguish and your own betrayal by allowing your face your eyes your body gestures your incredible voice modulation to do the talking

Tonight you personified the essence and the finer nuances of Khushi and made us feel the agony and despair of probable infidelity

You deserve every award hell the Oscar for tonight

You have been outstanding and Charlie Chaplin and Raj Kapoor would have certainly appreciated your tribute to them

Your versatility and the range of your Nava rasa expressions have come into full play the whole of this week and such a pity they are so pigheaded to not see beyond one character

The injustice of the criminal waste of such a talent and very professional consummate actor gone to waste on a shoddy mediocre soap that is now IPKKND is truly reprehensible

I can only say Thank you for always being you and never changing

A soul sistah worthy of our genderClapClapClap

Arti I so love what you wroteClap
QUOTE=boreddamsel]Brilliant post, Swathi.

Sanaya is one of the reasons I started watching this show. I have never seen any actress who is this natural. Hell, she is the only one who looks drop dead gorgeous even when she cries.. and yet she never was even nominated for best actress.

She kept the show running even when the hero wasn't there.. and yet how come she is only nominated for the best jodi?

She is the only one who looks good even in rags.
She is the most versatile actress I have ever seen on TV. She can cry, she can be angry, she can be shy, she can be flirty, she can be seductive and she can even do comedy like a pro!

Every other actor in this show complained, except her, even though she had the shittiest role of them all. Her character was changed from a feisty girl to a doormat .. and then to a clown.. yet she stayed strong and gave her best! And jealous folk said that she is a drama queen??? If she was one, she would have complained before a certain Doll - e.

Even given such a stupid script, her spirit never faded. She never appeared bored or uninterested like Pappu Bhaiyya.

She is amazing, and I am proud to have even known (on TV) such a brilliant actress, and a brilliant human being.

Sanaya, you might not have gotten any awards for your portrayal of Khushi. But dear you have touched the deepest corners of my heart as Khushi. Yes the CVs butchered your character beyond repair, but to me you are still the girl who fought bravely for your morals, your dignity.. and for your love!
[/QUOTE]

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 31 October 2012 at 10:06am

The following 174 member(s) liked the above post:

venusqueenRain_dropCasablanca12nahoulaSrk30Saggitarian01varsha96hopscotchdatladivyaprincessep13DollySweetzipkkkpurple_rulesChoco_7Begoodpyaarhaishabnammm3nashninipriya_raothermadhubala.ishqfizzyfairyShohanaRahmanSYGOgo4achudeepali6anamika00kashevkvgmatrinutspnarsneet2012svmicraziefanmaloseKhuarvArchu61babli0204arnavsgirljalkukdi1sslmay11Lucifer16sulu_123Atyayabby2181MsIPKKNDManicbssiadvaitapanckcagirlraynalnandinivaish912SizzlingPaRud-.RudraParo.BalamPichkari-Habfaarshi_roxnnhkLove2Dreamsaina123rush007satiisparvatiI_Dont_Knowvinu.srfun_gamesNilanjana_20dipali13KhushiIraniVancouverBCsrain10sanayakhushifanManisha.Decent6ChoriIceflamesblackdice1001dididumbCrazy_1001sochanathaashishjaorenirbasitosoulspiritaashi_masambleeding.loveErika1sun2011WittyKittyinnocentgreennashmiayongshinsweet_ipsiSiestaAsh_Rajendra8inajnarHope-Aria--enchanted--Paro-soni28-Aimz-Frigatecoolnisha_fun87..Damsel..Pashna.A.l.i.a.shwetachauhanOlive_Rosesayani_monayasun_shine_girlpreetihere.DivaDeluxe.-bazinga-ipkkndfan21memyselfandrshigmskaRchiE_frieNds-Medha-shar1988SuperstarSanayaViSaRunMcNinjaMiss Cheriesanja_hereebook-readersana11shree10FascinatingSanzEXPELLIARMUSboreddamselshonasandyPunkin22julestia.oStormChaserJerryTheMouseMentalExoticaSaffroniaNi1234sree07gogumaChaituvrfak-fanInvisibleSmile-Samskruthi--SI-SanzBarbieSwaNia_2EtherealSanz..VIMAL.Mabracadabralara3110Kamalika..-Farrah-trina2010zooni.blueKielySenorita SanayamadsOnepoundChicomshreejaanuOysterCatz.RangRasiyaSanayaFlawless...Doctor...sbk2KookiemonsterrimaNaz_nisarpieryroseGodhuliLogonDidikisaut.Brooke.PhoenixRisingdobrevagasmsprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gravitas thy name is KKGSI" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Brilliant post, Swathi.

Sanaya is one of the reasons I started watching this show. I have never seen any actress who is this natural. Hell, she is the only one who looks drop dead gorgeous even when she cries..  and yet she never was even nominated for best actress. 

She kept the show running even when the hero wasn't there.. and yet how come she is only nominated for the best jodi? 

She is the only one who looks good even in rags. 
She is the most versatile actress I have ever seen on TV. She can cry, she can be angry, she can be shy, she can be flirty, she can be seductive and she can even do comedy like a pro! 

Every other actor in this show complained, except her, even though she had the shittiest role of them all. Her character was changed from a feisty girl to a doormat .. and then to a clown.. yet she stayed strong and gave her best! And jealous folk said that she is a drama queen??? If she was one, she would have complained before a certain Doll - e.

Even given such a stupid script, her spirit never faded. She never appeared bored or uninterested like Pappu Bhaiyya.

She is amazing, and I am proud to have even known (on TV) such a brilliant actress, and a brilliant human being. 

Sanaya, you might not have gotten any awards for your portrayal of Khushi. But dear you have touched the deepest corners of my heart as Khushi. Yes the CVs butchered your character beyond repair, but to me you are still the girl who fought bravely for your morals, your dignity.. and for your love! 

Edited by boreddamsel - 31 October 2012 at 9:56am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkkfizzyfairymadhubala.ishqshabnammm3Love2DreamsPyarmeSizzlingPaRud-.RudraParo.BalamPichkari-panckHopeleslyInLoveMsIPKKNDManicbleeding.loveErika1Decent6ChoriIceflamesblackdice1001KhushiIraniManisha.sanayakhushifaninnocentgreensun2011..Damsel..-Aimz-shar1988preetihere.DivaDeluxe.-bazinga-FrigateOlive_Rose.A.l.i.a.shwetachauhanSS88Miss CherieSaffroniaStormChaserJerryTheMousesree07tia.osanja_hererfak-fanabracadabraSanzBarbieEtherealSanz..sbk2SanayaFlawlessDidikisautFairyLiquidSoapNaz_nisarpieryroseKookiemonsterdobrevagasmsprincessunara

Saffronia

IF-Rockerz

Saffronia

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

MS.SANAYA, I SALUTE YOU TODAY AS AN ACTRESS BY PROFESSION, YOU HAVE SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS. YOU TAKE THE CRAPPIEST SCRIPT AND DO JUSTICE, YOU PERFORM WITH FULL CONVICTION NO MATTER WHAT THE LINES, THE EMOTIONS OR EVEN THE CRAPPY OUTFITS. I SALUTE YOU TODAY, YOU TRULY ARE A STAR , WHICH I DONT SAY FOR THE MOST IN INDIAN TELEVISION OR BOLLYWOOD, YOU WILL GO FAR WITH THIS PROFESSIONALISM , THIS CONVICTION AND DRIVE TO THRIVE AS AN ACTRESS.
 VERY WELL DONE...

Edited by prabba - 31 October 2012 at 10:06am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

DollySweetzmadhubala.ishqfizzyfairyHopeleslyInLoveMsIPKKNDManicKhuarvArchu61craziefanSizzlingPaRud-.RudraParo.BalamPichkari-Love2DreamsPyarmeKhushiIraniManisha.dipali13Iceflamessanayakhushifansun2011nashmiableeding.loveErika1Decent6Chorishar1988Olive_Rose.A.l.i.a.Japonica-Aimz-..Damsel..FrigateEtherealSanz..SanzBarbierfak-fanabracadabraStormChaserJerryTheMouseboreddamselsanja_hereMiss CherieDidikisautNaz_nisarFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonstersbk2SanayaFlawlessdobrevagasmsprincessunara

Kookiemonster

IF-Sizzlerz

Kookiemonster

I love Sanaya Irani.
BAS.

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

ebanerjeefizzyfairymadhubala.ishqSizzlingPaRud-.RudraParo.BalamPichkari-PyarmeHopeleslyInLoveMsIPKKNDManiccraziefanbleeding.loveErika1Decent6ChoriIceflamesblackdice1001KhushiIraniManisha.sanayakhushifanpreetihereshar1988SilentShadowJaponicaFrigateOlive_Rose..Damsel...A.l.i.a.shwetachauhan-Aimz-rfak-fanabracadabraEtherealSanz..SaffroniaStormChaserJerryTheMouseboreddamselMiss Cheriesanja_hereSanzBarbieDidikisautNaz_nisarsbk2SanayaFlawlessFairyLiquidSoapmadsdobrevagasmsprincessunara

Japonica

IF-Dazzler

Japonica

res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PyarmeErika1FairyLiquidSoap

Cantthinkofone

Cantthinkofone

Sanaya is one hell of a dedicated professional. A person who can put up with so much crap from fugly outfits to absolutely terribe scripts does NOT seem the kind to throw 'tantrums'.

Although an insignificant online forum ranking isn't the best indicator, I feel keeping her on top is a somewhat show of her fans' loyalty. So let's do this!

For the one and only television queen Star

Edit: We did ittt Big smile

Edited by Cantthinkofone - 07 November 2012 at 11:38am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DollySweetzLove2DreamsMsIPKKNDManicPyarmesanayakhushifanErika1FairyLiquidSoapSanayaFlawlessDidikisautprincessunara

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Ask any actor as to what is the most difficult thing to do and he will say make others laugh, it is the toughest task which one could do. Sanaya Irani is grace personified even when scenes look a bit over the top, she gives her all and no one ever complains about her acting skills...

Keeping a smile on your face and making other feel your pain is even tougher, SI need not pour tears for us to realise how hurt her character is, eyes and the facial expressions are more than enough to melt the hearts of the audience..

If there is a rags to riches story than Sanaya Irani is one what she started was with nothing but now she is a very accomplished actress, Khushi in spite of being shoddily scripted comes to life only because of her immense involvement in the character...

All and all she is a complete actor...

Edited by Didikisaut - 01 November 2012 at 12:09am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

DollySweetzmadhubala.ishqSizzlingPaRud-.RudraParo.BalamPichkari-PyarmeLove2DreamscraziefanKhuarvArchu61MsIPKKNDManicIceflamesblackdice1001Decent6ChorisanayakhushifanErika1KhushiIraniManisha..A.l.i.a.Olive_Rose-Aimz-..Damsel..rfak-fanSanzBarbieStormChaserJerryTheMouseKookiemonsterSanayaFlawlessFairyLiquidSoapmadsprincessunara

pieryrose

IF-Sizzlerz

pieryrose

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
sanaya irani rocks!!!!!! love her loads

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DollySweetzSizzlingPaRud-.RudraParo.BalamPichkari-PyarmeErika1IceflamesDecent6ChoriOlive_RoseSaffroniaStormChaserMiss CherieFairyLiquidSoap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top