Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sulochna was extremely irritating today .I can't believe she is so much in love with manju that she has forgotten  what Manju is capable of ...Glad that Archna has now suspecting  Manju's intentions .Just because Purvi is living in a sperate house does not mean that Archana should not worry about her ...she should keep an eye on this situation and also tell teju to keep an eye ...

The new character Snehlata is a Gujrati version of Savita .I have seen this actor before also , she looked pretty today in the Gujrati saree... with Savita and Snehlata wanting to kill each other , how will Teju's love story develop?  I think Teju and her hero also will start with fights and that will change in romance later ..

Archana did good that she was just not trying to get in Soham's good books but when she saw an alcohol bottle she acted like a strict mother ...I also liked her confidence against Varsha .Varsha was clearly looking nervous ...

Star Of The day ..

For me it was Manav .I liked the way he is being firm about punishing criminals and does not even cares if the criminal is his lost son and if he goes against his wife for this .
He is going ahead with the court case against the guys who kidnapped Purvi .My respect for him for this has gone even more high ...👍🏼

I liked the way he answered Balan back ...Very brave of him ...👏
Manav and Balan's face off should be interesting .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think what Manav is doing is right in his own place. I am glad he is using the tough love because Archanas method sure isn't working. I hope Satish testifies against Varsha. that 🤬 deserves it!
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nce epi. I m so irritating to see sulo. How she is saying archu that manju has change. OMG🤣. Tanya di, yes manav deserve star of the day.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Snehlata the Gujarati Savita (as Tanya said), is mother of 2 sons, Jignesh & Sunny . Jignesh has a shop but kis cheez ka shop ? How will Teju meet this new guy ? in shop ?
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Balan is very confident man, its looks like he know that Soham will not go anywhere and giving dhanke to Manav with confidence BUT kahi yeh confidence, over confidence na ban jaye
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Harbingers of doom (Manju and Punni) have their foot firmly in the house, Sulochana couldn't have been more welcoming if she tried. She has forgotten this same Manju used her like a servant when she moved to a new flat with Vinod, and Archana had to come to her rescue then.

If the signs are bad for ArVi, they're terrible for Purvi 😒

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are right Sonali. Varsha should be punished . Both Savita and Varsha did wrong .Between the two wrongs , I also find Varsha more wrong .
Savita pretty much got away with it after being punished very lightly for only some time .I really hope that Varsha is not so lucky and she gets punished  very badly . I want Soham  to hate her , that will be the worst punishment for her ...Varsha should  also go to jail for kidnapping
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
SweetiShobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you very much for this wonderful detailed update
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for update dear!!
So I think that Teju is going to meet her guy when she goes to buy snacks from them since one of the articles said that they sell guju snacks
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK Episode today.

I notice that Soham does have a soft corner for his mom. I see it in his eyes. 😊

I am supporting Manav and Archana in their individual stands for Soham. I am glad CVs are thinking of some meatier story for Teju. 😛

Thankfully there was no Arjun-Purvi-Ovi crap today. I somehow feel that all that leap thingy was a rumor. Previously the article said that Soham would create problems for Arjun-Purvi - no ulta he might be the one uniting them ...