OCT 31, 2012 Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago
Episode begins with Jagaya alone in Haveli going through the entire house and remembering his and Anandi's good moments spent there from childhood .He comes in Anandi's room and remembers his and hers time spent there .He goes in store room and remembers him bringing food for Anandi there in childhood  when she was locked up there as punishment .He sees a bag there ( of his memories that Anandi had kept )He picks up the bag and brings it in room , opens it and finds his own stuff there .He sees divorce papers and remembers  when he and Anandi were announced divorced from now on wards having no legal relation .Jagaya extremely upset and hurt at remembering this all .He also remembers seeing his gifts to Anandi what he told her previously to put all this in a bag and lock them up somewhere forget about past start looking ahead 

Shiv and Anandi sitting together .Anandi asks Shiv why he brought her here .Shiv hesitantly says he wants to say something to her .Anandi asks him to say .Shiv nervous. Just then he gets Mahi's call .Shiv recieves the call and tells him he will call him later .Anandi confused .Shiv tries to say something but doesn't find right words and starts talking about bike .In his college days he loved to drive bikes .Confused Anandi asks him did he bring her here to talk about bikes? .Shiv confused and says  No .He again receives  Mahi's call  .Shiv tells him he will call him later .He again tells Anandi he brought her here because he wanted to tell her something .Anandi pulls his leg by saying Collector Sahab you are again and again receiving a call but you are not talking with that person saying  will call him later ,you are saying to me  you want to tell me something but you are  not saying what is the problem?Shiv then takes out a gift and gives it to Anandi and says  he brought something for her .Anandi takes the gift.In Haveli Jagaya too picks up a box from the bag .Anandi opens the gift .Jagaya too on other side opens the box .Anandi sees  payals in the gift and picks them  up and on the other side  Jagaya too finds his gift to Anandi payals in the box .Anandi happy at seeing payals and says  to Shiv they are beautiful .Shiv becomes happy and asks Anandi can he help  her wearing  these .Anandi thinks for a minute then smiles and  gives Shiv permission to do so .Shiv happily takes payals from Anandi .Anandi forwards her foot and Shiv puts Payal on it .Jagaya too remembers his time when he gifted Anandi the payals and putting them on her feet and he becomes  emotional remembering all this .On other side Shiv put  payals on Anandi's feet .Anandi  happy at seeing Payals on her feet and says they are very beautiful. Then she asks Shiv should we go now and gets up .Shiv stops her and says to her he brought her here to tell her something which is still remaining .

Shiv tells Anandi he wanted to say it to her for a long time but couldn't say .Infact when Dadisaa put proposal of this marriage in front of him at that time too he was finding ways to tell her this .Anandi confused .He tells Anandi for him this marriage is not fulfilling customs , rituals but something more than that he is marrying her because he loves her .Anandi shocked . Shiv says these Payals are  the first gift from him to her in their new relation and a promise from him to her  he will always be there with  her and this love relation from him to her  will always be there through out his life  .Anandi first gets emotional after hearing this then smiles , blushes .Jagaya on the other side seeing all his memories there, his gifts that he had given to Anandi , his doll that Anandi had made .He says to himself  now it is confirmed to him Anandi still loves him thats why she has still kept all his memories .Now he understands what he needs to do .

A blushing Anandi again tries to leave when Shiv asks her you haven't said anything .Anandi smiles and  tells him Payals are very beautiful and thanks him for this gift .Shiv from this understands Anandi has accepted his love confession as positive and becomes happy .Shiv drops Anandi at haveli .Anandi thanks him and says goodbye .Shiv leaves while Anandi smiles seeing him leaving .Shiv  on his way to  home when Jagaya stops him by standing in his way .Shiv stops and comes near Jagaya and asks him what is the reason behind stopping him like this .Jagaya tells him because he wanted to ask something from him .Shiv confused and asks what ?.Jagaya tells him i want my life,my Anandi back .Shiv shocked .Episode ends on Shiv 

Precap .Jagaya showing Shiv his letters , his gifts to Anandi saying she has still kept all of them She still loves him .Shiv confused .Anandi coming in her room sees the bag and things from it  scattered there ,She says who brought this bag here these memories which she herself has packed  and have  put them away from her 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Thanks Mahi,

Nice episode. AnSh convo was very beautiful. Fab job by Siddharth, his hesitation, nervousness and final confession - all well acted 👏

Anandi's happiness was seen through her eyes. She has moved on to the next level in her relationship.

Not sure what J is upto. I don't know what those Flashbacks depicted? His pain, guilt, realisation or just another tool to get Anandi back?
Until yesterday he wanted to cause destruction to Anandi, suddenly he now realises that he loves A and wants her back. I am not clearly getting, is he repenting or playing tricks?

Although pre-cap is disappointing, this drama will only bring AnSh closer.

Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
done... i am really sorry for being late as my internet started acting so dumb for past one hour 😡Now got better 
thnx for the update..brilliant epi😃
ohh precap is scary..thanks 4 d update
Originally posted by mahi12

done... i am really sorry for being late as my internet started acting so dumb for past one hour 😡Now got better 
Hey thanks, for a very detailed update 😊
Thanks for the update Mahi

The first 4mins of the episode was wasted in the song and flash backs . In J's own words, what's the point in looking back at the past, he should learn to look at the future and move forward?🤪

The rest of the episode was wonderful. The conversation between S and A was so nice. He put forth his feelings so maturely. A on the other hand so gracefully replied to his feelings. That was a wonderful scene.

I also liked the parallel of J associating with similar things of the past while A making new memories. I wonder what J was thinking when he went to Shiv showing him all the things that A has stored in the suitcase? What makes him feel that she still loves him. the suitcase was kept in the old store room and not in her wardrobe or below her bed. That room is meant for unwanted things. Anyway its beyond J to realize this so why do I expect any sense from him. 😕

I think Shiv is smart enough to understand where A stands today and that J is simply her past. She has expressed the same not only in actions but also in words. So there is no reason for Shiv to doubt her.

Originally posted by andv

Thanks for the update Mahi

The first 4mins of the episode was wasted in the song and flash backs . In J's own words, what's the point in looking back at the past, he should learn to look at the future and move forward?🤪

The rest of the episode was wonderful. The conversation between S and A was so nice. He put forth his feelings so maturely. A on the other hand so gracefully replied to his feelings. That was a wonderful scene.

I also liked the parallel of J associating with similar things of the past while A making new memories. I wonder what J was thinking when he went to Shiv showing him all the things that A has stored in the suitcase? What makes him feel that she still loves him. the suitcase was kept in the old store room and not in her wardrobe or below her bed. That room is meant for unwanted things. Anyway its beyond J to realize this so why do I expect any sense from him. 😕

I think Shiv is smart enough to understand where A stands today and that J is simply her past. She has expressed the same not only in actions but also in words. So there is no reason for Shiv to doubt her.

Anita, @ bold - well said. I also had the same thought while watching that scene.
@Esha: I agree, J's characterization is very confusing, sometimes he wants to destroy her, some times he wants to see that she is isolated and then he himself wants to be besides her 😕. Either the Cvs are thoroughly confused what they want to make of J or they are just lost of ideas how to keep him in the current track. 
Mahi -thanks.

What was going through Jagya's mind when he was remembering his past was it a sense of loss or a desire to drag the past and make it his future?

Beautiful moment in Anandi and Shiv's life.

He is hesitaion and eagerness combined.

She senses that he wants to tell her something.How attuned they are to each other's moods 

She extended her feet for him so that he can put payal on her feet. With the payal he made a promise he will walk by her side for the rest of their lives.

I don't know which is more touching the earnestness with which he declared his love for her or her brightly shining eyes in response to his declaration or the way she confirmed what she said with her eyes - the payal which you gave me are beautiful
I don't know whether the anklets are meant to replace her memories or not but in that moment her past seemed to have been wiped away she didn't remember her past.

Jagya in a dark room remembering the past while he was looking at the broken anklet  while she was out in the open under the evening sun looking at  her future while staring at her new anklets.

Jagya's desire to drag the past and make it his future has made him delusional and he thinks that Anandi still loves him.The fact all the things that connected him to her lying in a box in a musty store seem to have escaped him.

What is it with payal and proposal in Jaitser?Jagya put payal on both Anandi and Gauri's feet and Abhishek proposed to Asha with payal and now Shiv is proposing with payal - is it a custom?😆

The scene of proposal was made even more beautiful by Pratyusha and Siddharth.
The costumes worn by both of them seeed to match the evening sky and setting sun.
The visual effects were stunning.

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago