Page 93 of 93

Page 1 Page 92
Page   of 93

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Don't know Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YUVREEN CAFE []p (Page 93)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
even mani is lost,,, ab mujhe lagta hai jab baki saare free honge,, i'll become busy,,, kya hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

even mani is lost,,, ab mujhe lagta hai jab baki saare free honge,, i'll become busy,,, kya hai

Lol..waise miss Yuvi lover..ye aapne yuvi ko kya pila diya ??..i saw the episode last night...and precap mein itna gussa ???..Aisa lag raha tha..apna room todd dega abhi AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayat

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by kim.rayat

Lol..waise miss Yuvi lover..ye aapne yuvi ko kya pila diya ??..i saw the episode last night...and precap mein itna gussa ???..Aisa lag raha tha..apna room todd dega abhi AngryAngry

lol yuvi lover,, Tongue ajeeb sa lagta haiLOL woh suvi ke liye hi theek,, haan suvi ke baad bol sakte hain...
aur lagta hai yuvi ko meri bimari lag gyi,, mera gussa bhi aise hi shant hota haiLOL main bhi room lock kr k sab kuch phenk deti hoon,,, per baad main khud hi room saaf krna pdta hai LOL

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
OK..SO THIS IS TO NOTIFY EVERYONE...That due to some problems...we have to close this post...so please avoid commenting on this post at all now..i hope no one else comments on this post after me...and please this is serious stuff...and we will get it deleted also soon...

If anyone has any queries regarding this closing..please free to PM me..But please DON'T POST ANY FURTHER COMMENTS in this post for inquiring about the reasons...

I Hope u understand..u r free to send me a PM though...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.