Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

   

YUVREEN CAFE []p (Page 9)

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 15777

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

everyone enjoy n happy halloween evryone...gudni8 n sweet dreams

good night dear...and wish you the same...
Smile
wow pehli din mein we got on 2 pg8...go on evryone
waise kaveri,sahas...apna idea hit ho gaya yaar Wink hi5!! (suvi ne toh diya nahi yuvi ko..hum karke khush ho lete hain LOL )
heheh...waise today I was watching dat episode of yuvreen where suvi went 2 talk to princi abt da change of rules...wen she came back yuvi teased her so much...wahan yuvi ka mast dailouge tha wen suvi said-"plzz mujhe bhagwan ke liye chod do"
yuvi-"topper tujhe pata hai agar main 80's ka villian hota toh main kya kehta...itni achhi cheez main bhagwan ke liye kaise chod doon"
dat was amazing guyss

wow dear in that part i really an evil look of yuvi...gosh he is so hot...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian IF-Rockerz
SahasYuvreenian
SahasYuvreenian

Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 5867

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ye lo...main ne gud  nyt toh bol di par ab tak yahin hun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 15777

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

Originally posted by akshayR

Chalo..we already have a post ready..agar RC-suvi ka milan hua..aur yuvi rota reh gaya...toh hum bhi CV's ko yahi par aa kar sunayenge...and yuvi ke saath hum bhi ro lenge yahi par Tongue
ro lo...main khud ki aur sabki aansu ke drop ginungi...dekhte kitne buckets full hongeROFL

dear i think cafe mein badh aa jayegiROFL
SahasYuvreenian IF-Rockerz
SahasYuvreenian
SahasYuvreenian

Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 5867

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

everyone enjoy n happy halloween evryone...gudni8 n sweet dreams

good night dear...and wish you the same...
Smile
wow pehli din mein we got on 2 pg8...go on evryone
waise kaveri,sahas...apna idea hit ho gaya yaar Wink hi5!! (suvi ne toh diya nahi yuvi ko..hum karke khush ho lete hain LOL )
heheh...waise today I was watching dat episode of yuvreen where suvi went 2 talk to princi abt da change of rules...wen she came back yuvi teased her so much...wahan yuvi ka mast dailouge tha wen suvi said-"plzz mujhe bhagwan ke liye chod do"
yuvi-"topper tujhe pata hai agar main 80's ka villian hota toh main kya kehta...itni achhi cheez main bhagwan ke liye kaise chod doon"
dat was amazing guyss

wow dear in that part i really an evil look of yuvi...gosh he is so hot...
really dear...aur woh part where suvi hits yuvraj by scoot n yuvraj starts acting...dat one was also lovelyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 15777

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

ye lo...main ne gud  nyt toh bol di par ab tak yahin hun

i was about to say this...LOL
SahasYuvreenian IF-Rockerz
SahasYuvreenian
SahasYuvreenian

Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 5867

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

Originally posted by akshayR

Chalo..we already have a post ready..agar RC-suvi ka milan hua..aur yuvi rota reh gaya...toh hum bhi CV's ko yahi par aa kar sunayenge...and yuvi ke saath hum bhi ro lenge yahi par Tongue
ro lo...main khud ki aur sabki aansu ke drop ginungi...dekhte kitne buckets full hongeROFL

dear i think cafe mein badh aa jayegiROFL
omg...toh abhi se dam banana padegaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

SahasYuvreenian IF-Rockerz
SahasYuvreenian
SahasYuvreenian

Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 5867

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ok I have to leave now...bye everyone...rocked da cafe party by typing LOL
kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 1691

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
good night frnz,,, have a nice talkSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index