Posted: 11 years ago
wow arjun describing riya as beautiful
update soon
eagerly waitng to know y riya is hiding from everyone
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update ...
I loved the way you portrayed Arjun's emotions so beautifully I'm sure he is gonna have a tough time accepting the fact that he loves riya ...
Plz update soon ...
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow   nice   dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏   plz  pm   me   plz  plz!!!😃
simple_dimple93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys, here is the next update as promised! i promise its MUCH longer than the previous one! Thank you for all your  comments and likes! Please continue to support me! I love to write for Ariya and it makes me even happier when you guys like my work! 

Anyway here is Part 3-b! 

Part 3-b

After making his mind up Arjun Suryakant Raute knew that this WAS the MOST important mission of his life...he didn't know when it became his goal...he didn't know why but he knew that he HAD to! 
Arjun calmed himself down, took the file from the car and went to Rathore. Arjun knocked on the door and when Rathore opened it, Arjun was the last person Rathore wanted to see. For a few seconds Rathore was startled to see Arjun there but then he finaally spoke... 

Rathore:...Ra...Raute tum yahan, iss waqat..., tum kab ayah? Raat kay baran (12) bajnay walay hain, sab theek toh hay nah? Rathore threw all these questions at Arjun without even giving him a chance to speak. 

Arjun: mein andar aa jahon, yaa darwazay say he...

Rathore: haan...haan..andar aow naa..

Arjun went in and noticed two cups of coffee on the table.

Arjun: tumhay pata tha kay mein aowon gha, aur issi dhok mein yaa intizar mein dow mug coffee peeli tumna Rathore? 

Rathore:..nahi, pehla sahi nahi bana isiliye dusra banaya, abb tumhari investigation khatam ho gahi ho tow tum mujhay samjhana chahow ghay kay tum iss waqt yahan kya kar rahay ho ya mujhay khud he samjna ho gha! Rathore replied while mocking Arjun's favourite line, Arjun wasn't in the mood to retaliate so just put the file on the table and left.
Rathore: raute yah kya... But before Rathore could finish Arjun had already left, Rathore picked up the file and understood the meaning of Arjun's sudden arrival.

Next day, ETF office 7:50 pm

Rathore sitting in his seat on the conference table and reading the morning paper. Shree and Chotu are playing darts while remembering Riya and her cute joke about shree receiving a contract to kill Chotu from the underworld. 

Shree: chotu mein soch raha tha kay Riya ko humsay dor huwhay 1 mahina ho gaya hay, toh humein uskay liyah kuch karna chaiyah! 

Chotu:...haan yaar, phir complain karay ghi kay hum usay bhol hi gahay, par usay kya pata kay din mein 1000 dafa tow humein sirf usi ki yaad atti hay!

Shree: hmmm...mein Rathore sir say baat karta hoon...

Shree walks upto Rathore and starts speaking with a request filed with all his love for his best friend.

Shree: Rathore sir..

Rathore: haan bolo shree...rathore replied as he sipped his coffee.

Shree: sir mein...I mean..actually mein aur chotu soch rahay thay kay...
Rathore sensed the seriousness in Shree's tone and got up and asked him to speak with any hesitation. 

Rathore: shree, tum jo kahna chatay ho khay saktay ho

Shree: sir, actually hum soch rahay thay kay, riya ko gahay howay eik mahina ho gaya hay toh humara farz banta hay kay hum uskay liyah kuch karein...
But before anyone could react or say anything everyone heard a loud roar strike them by the man which Chotu and Shree were trembling with fear from.

Arjun: AISA KUCH NAHI HO GHA! SAB KAAN KHOL KAY SOUN LO! Saying  this Arjun strutted up to Shree and Rathore and let his vent out again!

Arjun: TUM LOG AISA KUCH NAHI KAROW GHAY! Although in normal circumstances Shree and Chotu would have given in but this time it was about their best friend Riya, they had to fight for her!

Shree: Paar sir, hum aisa kyun nahi kar saktay? 

Chotu: Haan sir, ismay burai kya hay? 

Arjun: BAAS, END OF DISCUSSION! AGAR ETF MEIN RAHNA CHATAY HO, TOH AISA KUCH NAHI HO GHA, SAMJHAY YA SAMJAHON?

Chotu: Nahi sir! Hum nahi samjhay...

Shree: ...aur naa he samajhana chatay hain!

Chotu: Abb baat kam ki nahi..

Shree:...humari best friend Riya ki hay, aur hum apki wajha say, uska haq cheen nahi saktay! Jab say Riya humay chor kar gahi hay, tab say hum usuay har paal yaad kartay hain aur abb kya hum uskay liyah itna bhi nahe kar saktay?

Arjun: SHUT UP SHREE! RIYA KI YAAD HUM SAB KO ATTI HAY, OK! SIRF TUM DOWNO AKALAY NAHI HO! SAMJHAY! 

Rathore: Baas bohot ho gaya logon ka tamasha! Yah eik office hay, koi court room nahi! Shree, hum yah sab baad mein discuss karein ghay, abhi humaray paas eik BOHOT important case hay.

Shree: yes sir, par hum eik dost honay ka farz ZAROR nibhain ghay. Shree stressed as he turned towards Arjun.

Arjun: TUM LOG AISA KUCH NAHI KAROW GHAY, MEIN TUMAY AISA KARNAY NAHI DOON GHA!

Arjun said quietly while unveiling all the anger in him now! 

Rathore cleared his throat to get his team back into positions and so he could start addressing the case to everyone.

Rathore: RIGHT...So our new case... but before Rathore could finish Arjun stormed out of the conference room, slamming the glass door behind him!
Rathore:...tum log ruko, mein abhi atta hoon. Rathore said to Shree and Chotu while trying to trace Arjun.

Conference Room-Shree and Chotu 8:30 am

Shree and Chotu sat down in their usual spots and the silence was broken by Chotu...

Chotu: Yaar, hum toh sirf Riya kay liyah kuch karna chatay thay, Arjun sir ko itni problems kyun hain, pata nahi kya soch kay Riya insay pyaar karnay lagi!

Shree: ..hummm..tujhay Arjun sir ka behaviour kuch ajeeb nahi laga, unko toh insab chezoon say koi matlab nahi tha, phir ichanak unko ITNI problem kay hum Riya kay liyah kuch karna chatay hain...

Chotu: pata nahi yaar...

Outside ETF office, Rathore and Arjun

Rathore had finally found Arjun, he was standing near his SUV and probably thinking about Riya, and Rathore's guess was absolutely right!

Rathore:...dhekho Raute.. 

Arjun: NAHI rathore! Mein kuch nahi sou..

Rathore: ARJUN CHUP! By Rathore's sudden command, Arjun became very agitated and gave Rathore an annoyed look! But suddenly Rathore's tone changed and he actually sounded like he was trying to comfort Arjun.

Rathore: Dhekho Raute, mein sirf itna kayna chata hoon kay, mujhay pata hay kay tumhay acha nahi lagta kay jab Riya ki... but looking at Arjun's face as he was about to continue, Rathore moved on

Rathore: Raute, tumhay bhi samajna ho gha kay Shree aur Chotu Riya kay dost hain, woh TUMHARI tarhan Riya ko BHOOT miss kartain hain...tumhay unpay iss tarhan gussa nahi hoona chahiyah!

Arjun: Mein kuch nahi janta Rathore! Baas meinay khay diya, WOH ISSA KUCH NAHI KAREIN GHAY, Arjun replied while stressing every word of his last sentence. Saying this Arjun started to walk back up to the conference room...

Rathore: Raute...agar vishwas mazboot ho, toh kuch bhi ho sakta hay, KUCH BHI! After listening to Rathore's last words both men walked back into the conference room where they found Shree and Chotu recalling their times with Riya. Arjun tried to ignore them and sat in his usual place as did Rathore.

Rathore: ...SO...case discuss karein...?

Precap (might change)

Arjun sees THAT girl again! 

PHEWW! thats all for now! Hope that was long enough and you guys liked it! Please like and leave your valuable feedback, always love reading your comments. 

If you want to be PMed, please send me a buddy request, PMs will only been sent to those on my buddy list x

INDEX

Part 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3265725

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/68757417

Part 3-ahttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/68897377

Part 3-b: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3265725?pn=6

Part 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69343959

Part 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69598638

Part 6: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/70110475

Part 7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3265725?pn=17

Edited by simple_dimple93 - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part... arjun's reaction show how much he miss her... continue soon... PM whn u update
aaw1505 thumbnail
nice
pm me after updating
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great update ...
Arjun is missing riya sooo much that's the only reason for his sudden outburst ...
But Chottu and Shree are undoubtedly riya's best friends ...
Ok I think maybe  Rathod knows that Riya is alive ... It's just a guess ...