Kya aapko Ayaan aur Zoya ka nikaah qubool hai? - Page 17

Poll

Kya aapko Ayaan aur Zoya ka nikaah qubool hai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nahi nahi nahi
If that happens... Then it's a good bye to QH
surita12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

it'll b AsYa at the end. their marriage is just a track n part of story line not the conclusion. so i ain't worrying

i'm with u 😉
Fatema89 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
AsYa already got engaged so we don't need to worry abt Ayana and zoya getting married... 
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
afcource not asmuu!😃i love dem as friends!!and i would love to see them as bhabhi and what its called i mean asad's younger bro!!! the relation of zoya as bhabi n aayan as...asya are made for each other!!no zoyan!
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nhiii...muje ye nikaah qubool nh hai...not even in my dreams
Fatema89 thumbnail
I have started hating QH now... Today 9th May 2013 I justo arched a video where they says Asad and zoya are not getting married but instead Ayana and zoya getting married..?!!! Wat the hell.. Y r they ruining such a sweet serial..?? They can't do this.. They can't break the QH fans' heart like this... I don't knw how but i really want to send a message to QH production team not to do this... We want AsYa to get married... Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls..., if any1 wants o watch the video here is the link 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzpo3v_nahi-hogi-asad-zoya-ki-shaadi-qubool-hai-9th-may-2013_shortfilms#.UYw9P4wgGSM
Fatema89 thumbnail
Humein ayaan aur zoya ki nikaah qubool NAHIN hai

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i dont know what the CV's are thinking, or is the media getting its facts wrong.
how will they justify a marriage between Ayaan and Zoya.
she is engaged to Asad, Zoya is in love with Asad, and Asad loves zoya. the are celebrating the post marriage functions. Asad and Zoya are being introduced the the societh, family friends as a couple.
Zoya is very well aware that Humiera is in love with Ayaan.  she advises him that he should not hurt the person who loves him dearly.

after all this why would Ayaan and  Zoya marry each other. Zoya loves Asad  deeply, she knows he thinks of her as irrosponsible, and does not value relationships. then buy leaving Asad,  his mother humuliated  in front of their friends and society  marrying Ayaan would just prove Asad right about zoya being a girl of no values.

i hope to god this is only a rumour to up the drama and create anxiety in the views mind.
Fatema89 thumbnail
I too wish this is a rumour... As Zoya knows abt Humaira nd Ayaan she might not want to marry Ayaan and hurt Dilshad but I heard Ayaan will turn negative... Lets hope for the best...