Kya aapko Ayaan aur Zoya ka nikaah qubool hai? - Page 16

Poll Question :

Kya aapko Ayaan aur Zoya ka nikaah qubool hai?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Can't say
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All, I am new to this forum, well actually joined long time back, but have been a silent...just enjoying all the interesting comments. Anyways, do any of you remember the Salman-Madhuri-Sanjay movie Saajan. The central plot seems very similar to me, especially what is written in the article by Zee TV. Younger brother Salman just like Ayaan, irresponsible, flirt etc etc and and older brother like Sanjay...but a lot more angrier. And both falling for Madhuri, although she loved Sanjay, who wanted to sacrifice his love for Salman...I think the story of Qubool Hai is very close to Saajan although it has a lot of other additions, but the love story part is really similar...I loved Saajan, I think I am game for this, also depends on how the CV's handle the love story...What do you all think?
qubool nahi hai
they are very good as bhabi and devar😉😆
Someone plz mail the cvs the link to this thread.They shud also know what their fans want from themrightly said asma please some one take the initiative and send this thread to cvs and also paste this thread link in Qh fb and paste it in forum32 also.
As AsYa fans we want only AsYa.we love AsYa only.please cvs dont ruin a beautiful love story. Ayaan -zoya marriage a big NO.
Edited by farha15 - 11 years ago
ooowwwooo ,,,,,,,,,,,never.
Posted: 10 years ago
Hiii guys I don't know I am ri8 or wrong but want to share
my view that agar ayaan and zoya ki shadi hogi to then to serial ma new twist ayege warna siddhi Sadi love story hogi humane Asya ki I know ke Ayaan last ma realise kar lega ki Zoya sirf Asad ke lia hai because apko nahi lagta ki Tanveer humare Asya ko sath nai hone degi soo plzz cv's jo kar raha hai vo ek dam thik kar rahe hai sooo plz une support kijiye and ab to news bhi hai ki Ayaan change ho jayega soo plz also wish ki koi acha as actor aye
I dont Ayan n Zoya or Asad n Tanveer is gonna happen cuz then most of the viewers wud leave watchng QH. 
Aapko Aayan aur zoya ka nikah qabool hai?

What kinda question is that? 🤣

lemme see...

Qubool... Nahi hai 🥱

🤣

31 peoples said yes 😳 Duh F* ??
Nahiii...
What the? Whats wrong with Cvs? 😲 I HATE even thinking about it...I mean it will make Zoya look like she is jumping from one bro to other and back to first one...WTH...?? I mean I don't think This will make us watch QH with the same passion that we do now...I mean we will still watch it for ASYA and KSG and SJ...But stilll...NAHIii...
No way!!!! Not even in a million years not even for the whole entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are the crazy ppl who put in yes??????