TVD Fanatic of the week: Phoenix.Xeelan
Stelena Shipper of the week: Phoenix.Xeelan
Delena Drooler of the week: -Niky-
Best Siggy Maker of the week: samana17
Bakra of the week: -Niky-

Banner & Animated Logos: -Niky-
Winning Siggies: -Niky- | -Rakshu- | viniva sharma

Announcement to the NL Team 
Our member TrueKash (Tammy) won't be in our team any longer coz of her busy schedule. So we have have a new member in her place: MB.Creations
Welcome hun Hug.. 
Also, the NLs from now on will be posted on TUESDAY, so that everyone gets comfortable time to complete the sections!Embarrassed

Edited by -Niky- - 31 October 2012 at 5:43am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor..SmokeySilence.tanasha1993Angel-Jot.-Rakshu-Adorable.SARUNSawyer_Tomflutterby-Drama_Queen--Zeenat-iMadzCharu21deboleena.mannaFallen AngelDelena-ciousasmaanixx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*-Mystic Falls Newsletter #1-*~" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Connor takes wearwolf liquid from tyler & poisons some drinks in Rebecca's anti-curfew party. The liquid is vampire poison & Elena & Rebecca drinks it. Klaus cures elena. Connor is one of the five most dreadful vampire hunter. Damon & Klaus tries to kill him, but Kalus at end moment saves him without anyone else getting to know about it. Elena has a problem keeping her emotions in control and tries to attack Rebecca. Stephen tells Caroline that he wates Elena to enjoy her vampire life but fears himself turning into a ripper if her does the same. Damon on being adviced by Meredith tells Elena he will help her in taking care of her emotions. Klaus comes to know that Tyler has cheated on Caroline with Hayley (new entry). Connor tells jeremy only a vampire hunter like him can see the tattoo he saw on connor's arms & asks him to come & meet him so he can teach connor some tricks on vampire hunting.

The Best Acting in this episode, hands down goes to Nina Dobrev for playing the character of Elena Gilbert. Her emotional struggles with becoming a vampire has been executed beautifully with her portrayal of rage, guilt, and compassion. Transitioning through so many emotions within a short period of time is definitely not an easy task but she pulled it off like a pro.

This gorgeous outfit worn by Elena right in the beginning of the 3rd Episode of Season 4, is a great example of what simple pieces of cloth put together can create. With a soft Joie Toni Lace Tank in dark grey tucked into a cute brown striped Maison Scotch Cotsummer Beach Skirt with a belt, topped with a white elbow length sleeved cardigan, Nina Dobrev rocked the look! Not only is it a perfect "back-to-school" outfit due to the casual yet "chic" look, it can also easily be worn at any outing with friends or family! 

So this week, the third episode of season four had us all on the edge. What with Elena hallucinating about Damon and Tyler cheating on Caroline (!!!!) and Klaus knowing more about the history of Vampire Hunters than the hunters themselves! And oh, not to forget, that there is an evil greater than Klaus lurking about in Mystic Falls. That ought to be disturbing. So in all this it becomes fairly difficult to choose the best scene in the episode. But choose I did.

So the best scene this time, at least according to me, would be the one with the motorbike stunt. We know by now that Elena is having her share of difficulties as she adjusts with the peculiarities of being a Vampire. She cannot drink anything but fresh, human blood and her emotions are running high which ends up being channelled into a single force ' rage. So she does what she does best ' she fights back. She fights to retain her humanity. She fights to remain true to herself, despite knowing that change is inevitable. And all this you see reflected in that one scene wherein she fights to be happy, even if it's for a single moment. She stands up on the motorbike and balances herself on the seat, something she wouldn't have been able to do in her human form, thereby slowly embracing her Vampirism. At this point we see her acknowledging and enjoying the perks of being a Vampire. She realizes that being a Vampire brings a certain freedom along with it and we see her discovering that freedom. And you may be a Vampire or a human or a Werewolf or even a Hybrid, but at the end of the day there is no greater feeling than the feeling of being free.

Well my favorite dialogue of the week is the one said by Meredith to Damon. She's taking Alaric's place in his life and i'm loving it! Blushing So here's the dialogue:

"You're a good brother. That's because you're stuck upto a bomb here while your brother plays the vampire to the girl who broke your heart. You're a very good job by acting like it doesn't suck."

Just when we think that things cannot get crazier than this, Julie Plec and her team of writers give us something even crazier!
The new character of Connor is one mysterious one for sure. Till now many vampire hunters have come and gone in mystic falls, but even the great Michael that was feared by our resident evil hybrid Klaus, seems incomparable to Connor. Connor definitely knows what he is doing and it will be great to see how the mystic fall gang handles this new threat... However, it seems like even Connor is not sure of his own lineage as pointed out by Klaus. There is more to this vampire hunter than meets the eye and I, for one, am dying to know more about him. TVD creatives did not disappoint with this new addition for sure. Coming to our favorite trio -Salvatore brothers and Elena. Post transition, Elena definitely seems way more laid back and fun than she was as a human... But one cannot blame her after all who could be so carefree with being constantly in danger. The change in Elena's character has been refreshing frankly, especially when she went all havoc on the barrel of beer. For once, Stefan did not go all serious like he always does too, which is also something refreshing. And well Damon is just Damon - the eternal stud as always. Blowing up hospitals and fighting vampire hunters as if it is the normal thing to do and that is why we have grown to love this badass. His snarky one liners are something I look forward to in every episode.
However, I disliked the way Matt's character has been shaping up. He has been reduced to a human blood bag with not much action except for feeding Elena. This episode was more on the vampire hunter and Elena's transition so the rest of the mystic gang was not being utilized as much in the story. Let's see what role they play in the upcoming episodes? I really want to see the other characters grow as well, hope the creatives are listening!
The storyline is going great with more and more secrets popping up that leaves us anticipating more for the next episode but in terms of character utilization, something has to be done. Characters like Bonnie, Matt, Rebekah and Jeremy definitely should be given more screen space.

Ratings: 3.5/5

With the entry of Hayley the werewolf from Tyler's trip... It seems like trouble in paradise for the Caroline-Tyler couple. Klaus will definitely use this angle to break the 2 lovebirds apart but its left to see whether he will succeed in doing so or not? 

Another love triangle that has changing dynamics will be that of Stelena vs Delena. It is clear that with heightened emotions and the eternal stud pushing her buttons, Elena might give in to her feelings for Damon in the coming episodes. 

Meredith seems to be the listening ear to our badass Damon ever since Alaric left... She might go on to be his new drinking buddy though Alaric is simply irreplaceable in Damon's life 

A greater evil is coming to town according to the pastor young. The question is what could be more evil than our resident original hybrid Klaus? Maybe the originals are not really the oldest vampires in the world or it could be related to the powerful vampire hunter (though I do not see how he is evil since he is exterminating the vamps) or is it a new supernatural species coming to town? I feel that the originals may not be that original after all. 

Klaus also went all mysterious on us and said the elena was of some use to him even as a vampire now... She could be someone that is needed to counter the new, and definitely most powerful , vampire hunter in town or does she have some special abilities that no other vampire or hybrid possess. Elena does seem to be different from other vampires in her clique so something is definitely up with her transition. 

Klaus was a little too cryptic for my liking when he said that connor is one of the 5. One of the 5 powerful vampire hunters in the world maybe... But does that mean that Jeremy is one of them since he clearly is the only one that saw the tattoo on Connor's arm? Maybe Jeremy will finally get to be more active in the world of supernaturals instead of being sidelined for safety purposes by the others. 

The season is unfolding to be even more mysterious. So what are your views on the future story?

Edited by -Niky- - 31 October 2012 at 5:47am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.tanasha1993-Rakshu-Adorable.SARUNSawyer_Tom-Drama_Queen--Zeenat-iMadzCharu21Delena-ciousFallen Angel

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

The TVD Forum Addict goes to

-Niky-

Here's your gift:

Since the episode aired on Thursday night and some people haven't even finished watching it so most of the topics are not on the current episode but on-going topics. So this week the most active topic was by -Larz- on "Delena or Stelena?" with 7 likes and 60 replies with 1473 views:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3136148

So TVD addict of the week goes to:

-Larz-

Here's your gift:

Stelena AT was pretty silent from few days so considering all the last conversations about Stefan Elena relationship since the 1st episode of season 4 and why exactly they are soulmates the stelena shipper of the week is:

-HOOR-

Here's your gift:

The Delena drooler of the week goes to a person whom i see quite active at the AT. She takes part in various discussions, gives in her views and is polite to all the members. She is:

Damonsque

Here's your gift:

Hola TVDians!! Big smileHugThis is me Samana with the best siggy maker of the week. Well we know how awesome siggie champs we have around here in our forum and believe me that was the very reason that made the choice harder!
I went through the siggies of last week and finally chose one siggie which I though was the best. Phew!
I found the siggy to be quite simple yet beautiful.Thumbs Up
And she is..

Bhartikhushi909 

Here's your gift:

Well this week's bakra of the TVD forum goes to a Damon Fanatic. She loves him & only him, watched only his scenes and the rest of the TVD can go and do disco dance! ROFL

Her name is:

iMadz

Congratulations dear! Hug

Here are some questions to grill you!Big smile

Name:

Birthday

Profession:

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF: 

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit the TVD section: 

Stelen/Delena/Someone else

Daily Soaps or Movies: 

My best friend(s) on IF:

Why do u like TVD?

How u landed on TVD forum?

How does it feel to be Member Of The Week?

Fav Actor:

Fav Actress:

Fav Character from TVD:

Fav shows: 

HugThanks for viewing! Hug

Edited by -Niky- - 31 October 2012 at 8:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993Angel-Jot.-Rakshu-Adorable.SARUNSawyer_Tom-Drama_Queen--Zeenat-Charu21deboleena.mannaDelena-ciousFallen Angel

Adorable.SARUN

IF-Dazzler

Adorable.SARUN

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Wao!Embarrassed
Mindblowing Layout and all! Loved Everything! Marvelous Work everyone!Clap
Congratulations to all the Winners!Wink
PS: Congratulations on Maiden NL! Smile Way to go! Yeah! Approve

Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 31 October 2012 at 6:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

Wao!Embarrassed
Mindblowing Layout and all! Loved Everything! Marvelous Work everyone!Clap
Congratulations to all the Winners!Wink
PS: Congratulations on Maiden NL! Smile Way to go! Yeah! Approve
Thanks a lot! Hug

And yeah! congs to all the winners! HugLOL..sorry for the delay!Wink

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
The NL looks great Niky!
Oh and by the way you spelt my username wrongly in the 1st post... It's tanasha1993, not tamana1993 Embarrassed

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the winners!
And a question from me to iMads Evil Smile

Besides TVD, what other supernatural shows do you like/liked?

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanasha1993

The NL looks great Niky!
Oh and by the way you spelt my username wrongly in the 1st post... It's tanasha1993, not tamana1993 Embarrassed
m sorry!
can't edit the post, will tc frm the next time!Confused..Tongue

And thanks!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993

Post Reply New Post

Go to top