•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys,

I am sitting here in England waiting to know what happens between Kripa and Angad in that hotel but I have to wait another 5 hours whereas you guys only have about 20 mins to wait.  So could someone update asap as I can't wait!!!.

Sorry for the cheekiness!!!.

Mannisha

hi same here im also from UK and i also check the post for 6'oclock!!!!!

we uk wallas can only wait and wait and wait...............even though i have no patience!!

kariya!

hi,

I have a request, from next time if you are asking for updsate, can you please have the title appropriately. It is disappointing when the titel says update but it is aonly a question regarding the update. I hope you understand

regards -- moderator group

Originally posted by asdfghjkl

hey! so we the UK crew. LOL. I KNW dat sounds a bit stupid, but neva minds, which part of UK r u guys from?
i think we shud hav a UK section in the forum, so all the ppl from UK COULD talk bout the dramas individually. lol

but i knw dat wil neva happen

uk crew sounds good.........not stupid 😉

well i m from london

man chilly where r u???????????????????

kariya!!!!

Originally posted by asdfghjkl

same ere, i hate it! lets me and u just predict wat must hav happened, u start first
lol..i knw i sound stupid sometimes, but wat can i do, this drama has made me paagal

hey let me correct u it has made LL of us pagal!!!!😆

well lets kill the time by guessing wot could have happened..........i think we r looking 4wrd to sum romantic scenes today...and not those serious fights....wot say

kariya!

guys go to page 3 and look for update by kisi ki nahin. she did a good job and it sounds really xcitin

wot and i thought i got the sl*g accent.................anyways i will take da compliment 😆😆

yes i agree chilly is driven me mad tooo

chilly ji aap kaha hoooo!!!!!!!!!!111

kariya!!