Fan Fictions

The SAMRAT's LOVE... : New FF... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sapphirose176]awsome tha dude!! kabhi socha na tha ki acharya hasenge!! aur vo bhi romantic batonko leke.
loved the update. continue ur way of writing. it is emotional and suits the chandu-dhara relationship.
continue soon!Wink
[/QUOTE

awww thank u so much dear...Big smile i'm so happy...will update the next very soon...and abt acharya...hahaha i wanted him to smile in the serial bt it did'nt happen so made it here...Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The SAMRAT's LOVE... : New FF... (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

so cute scene..and omg chanakya is joking??? ascharya...i wish i could ever see that avtar of chanakya in show too..but beautiful part dear..do continue

Smile  Big smile thank u thank u sooo much...i'm overwhelmed wid ur response...i really promise better n better writing n story...Smile
Big smile

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surprising

awesome part dearSmileTongue chandu-dhara conver. mujhe 17th march ka episode yaad dila diyaCry
aur acharya!!!!!!!!!! really the man beyond imaginationConfused

awww yaaa...that epi was so awesome na...?? its ok...i'll write many such scenes like dat if u wish to read...Wink thank u sooo much for liking dis...and acharya toh hey hi beyond imagination...!!

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by machinegun

atiii uttam.hum bhi aacharya ke santushti wales parihaas se atyant santushti hue.jab aacharya parihaas kar rahe the tab humaare mukh par bhi muskaan aap gayi this.about hum chandu aur dhara ke vivah ke liye aur pratiksha nahin kar sakte.

dhanyavaad...Smile hum bhi apke pratikriya se ati santusht hai...Big smile atee sheeghra Durdhara aur Chandragupta ka vivah sampanna hoga...iske liye aap yahan dekhte rehna...

surprising

IF-Dazzler

surprising

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
@cool_pavni,
 maine teri ff padhke comm. kiya as soon as possible
Par...tujhe do do baar pm bhej chuka hoon...meri ss pe comm. kahaan hay?????? Aladin ke demon ne chura liya???????Angry

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

PART FOUR

After TWO days….

The whole state Magadh was decorated for the Royal Wedding …specially Pataliputra was decked so well that the city itself was looking like the imperial bride…exotic and enchantingly beautiful…!! All the citizens irrespective of age, status, caste, religion etc mingled with each other and celebrated on the roads with happiness as though it was a festival…Yes, it was a grand one…the Festival of joy which meant the incredible marriage of undivided India's first emperor SAMRAT CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA with his beloved princess DHURDHARA…Each and every person were invited to witness the much awaited event in the royal palace…

CGM's Private chamber:

Chandragupta was sitting on his bed simply lost in his thoughts…in front of him different kinds of grand attires were scattered… he was just looking at them…

"Samrat Chandragupta Maurya , aise kyun baithe hai aap…? Itni chinta theek nahi hai…" a voice was heard by him but still he did'nt take off his eyes from the clothes…he just spoke looking at them again…

Chandu – aayiye senapathi…vaha kyun khade hai aap…? And that person moved towards him…

Senapathi – aaj apka vivah hone wala hai samrat…aur aap aise chintit kyun hai..? he asked in a concerned tone…chandu looked upto him…

Chandu – kya kare senapathi…? Hume shaanti se rehne hi nai dete aap…! He said sarcastically…senapathi was confused…

Senapathi – aah samrat main apko shanti se rehne nai deta…?

Chandu – arre…bas ab itna abhinay mujhse nai hoga…shashank….!! He started laughing…

Shashank – hahaha…chandu vaise tum bhi abhinay me mahir ho…!! Manna hi padega..hai na samrat…? Hahaha…

yes it was chandu's friend shashank who had come there...both were having fun by acting like a samrat and a senapathi…! But fact was still both considered themselves to be like the same old friends like before…both shared their laugh and started to speak…

chandu – parantu  shashank satya me tum mujhe shanti se rehne nai dete…! Yeh kya hai…itne saare poshak..? main kya pehnu kya na pehnu kuch samajh me nahi aaraha hai…! He expressed his grief…

shashank – arre chandu…yeh sare poshak toh khas tumhare liye uchcha shreni ke darji se silvaya hai maine…yeh sab resham ke vastra hai…jo tumhe ichha ho pehn ne ki vahi pehno…

chandu – shashank voh sab toh theek hai parantu chinta ki yeh baat hai ki maine kabhi jeevan me aise sandarbh nahi dekha hai…aur mujhe gyat nahi hai ki in sandarbhon me kaise vastra pehna jaata  hai…

shashank -  hmmm yeh hai aapki chinta…? Hahaha…he smirked at chandu…    

chandu – ab parihaas karna band karo aur mere sahaayta karo…

shashank – haha…ji samrat…he again teased him…

DHURU's HAREM

All the dasi's were busy in getting Dhurdhara ready for the marriage…some were doing the hair style , some were artistically drawing altha on her feet etc… Dhuru was sitting in front of the huge mirror and wearing her ornaments…just then a lady entered the room…Dhuru did not notice as she had turned back…the lady without speaking anything signaled all of them to leave the room…they did as she ordered….seeing that all the dasis were leaving Dhuru turned to see…

Dhuru – arre aap sab…before she could complete she saw the lady… her face lit brightly by seeing her…but next moment she changed & went ahead to her…

Dhuru – kaha thi tum…? Beete do din se hum prateeksha kar rahe the tumhari…she asked her as if she was annoyed…

Lady – ji Maharani…voh….she started to speak hesitantly but dhuru interrupted…

Dhuru – hun hun….hame gyaat hai…ki apko humse avashyak karya toh honge hi na…she turned her face & smiled to herself…

Lady – Rajkumari ji…nai Maharani ji…aisa nahi hai….but before she could complete dhuru turned to her and started laughing…

Dhuru – hahaha….arre Mihika…hum parihaas kar rahe the…!  She was mihika , whom dhuru  considered as more than a good friend…

Mihika – Maharani ji…aap itne dino  baad humse parihaaas kar rahi hai…?

Dhuru – hun mihika…aapke acharya ne hi sikhaya hume…mihika got confused by listening this…

Mihika – ji…acharya ne sikhaya…? Kya ? parihaas…?

Dhuru – haha…hun acharya ne…arre badi katha hai…hum kabhi batayenge…ab ye batao ki tum 2 din se thi kaha…?

Listening to her question mihika's eyes became moist & she turned back to cover her tears…

End of this part...thank you

hope u all enjoyed reading it...pls do hit like and comment if dis part deserved...Smile why mihika had tears in her eyes...? is it related to dhuru and her or someone...now everybody is ready for marriage...BUT will this wedding take place...?? wait for next updates...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123poorvasurprisingchand1234

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
very nice.haha acharya new dhara ko bhi parihaas karna sikhadiya.chandu shashank best friends forever.awww why is mihika crying.main bhi ek ff start kar rahi hoon.uska thread forum key pg 2moro par mil jaayega.uska pehla promo pg 4 par hai.

Edited by machinegun - 20 November 2012 at 5:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavni

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
aah..amazing updBig smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top