Fan Fictions

The SAMRAT's LOVE... : New FF... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpavni

Originally posted by aru_86

cgm is ashish who is durdhara btw?? nidhi of show or anyone else??

hello...thanks for reading the ff...Smile ya CGM is Ashish ji and durdhara is Nidhi only...all characters are same bcoz i think all of them were just perfect for their respective roles...Smile please do comment on how d story is also...i'll b happy...Smile

very good ff dear..i was visualising everyone's emotions ..plz continueBig smile

chand ek siggie this story k liye bhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The SAMRAT's LOVE... : New FF... (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolpavni

cgm is ashish who is durdhara btw?? nidhi of show or anyone else??

hello...thanks for reading the ff...Smile ya CGM is Ashish ji and durdhara is Nidhi only...all characters are same bcoz i think all of them were just perfect for their respective roles...Smile please do comment on how d story is also...i'll b happy...Smile

very good ff dear..i was visualising everyone's emotions ..plz continueBig smile

chand ek siggie this story k liye bhi

thanks again...Smile ya i'll continue...siggie bhi dalungi...Smile

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
ya continue soonBig smile

surprising

IF-Dazzler

surprising

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

it's very good. please continue soon. i'm checking this page 5-6 times in a day Tongue for your UDBig smile

coolpavni

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
ya dear update soon

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surprising

it's very good. please continue soon. i'm checking this page 5-6 times in a day Tongue for your UDBig smile

Hello...Smile thank u so so much...Smile i'm surprised to know this that u keep checking this page...i'm so overwhelmed...thanks again...Smile ya i'm updating now...

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
nice start pavani and parts one was just stupendous and awesome.

coolpavni

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

PART TWO

"Durdhara…" she heard a concern filled voice which made to regain her present senses…she knew who was that person…as nobody else could dare to enter her personal chamber without her permission…unknowingly she wiped her tears and turned to see him…yes, he was none other than her man, her love, her charming prince , her would be husband , now the SAMRAT Chandragupta Maurya…. 

Dhuru – Chandragupt , tum yahan ? iss samay ?

Chandu – hun…kyun ? main nai aa sakta…? He asked looking at her passionately...

Dhuru – Aisa nahi hai…koi avashyak baat kehni hai humse...? she , in turn asked him with the same passion…

Chandragupt , instead of answering her just smiled & held her hands…he took her  near the bed & both of them sat on it…now, he slipped his palms into hers & both kept looking into each others eyes without speaking anything further…their immense love for each other was clearly seen in their eyes…after a few seconds, Durdhara broke the silence and also  their eye lock…

Dhuru – Chandragupt , bolo na…kya vartalaap karni hai…

Chandu – hun…voh…kuch bolna chahta hu…

Dhuru – bolo… she told with a concern filled voice…

Chandu – Dekho Durdhara , mujhe aur acharya ko gyaat hai.., beete kuch ghatanao par aadharit tumhara manstithi theek nahi hai…parantu …yeh baat tumse poochna avashyak hai…aur… before he could complete Durdhara interrupted him…

Dhuru – poocho  veer , hamare manstithi chahe jaisi bhi ho…hum , tumhare aur acharya ke baat ko kabhi khandit nahi karenge… she smiled at him…Chandu also gave the same smile in return thinking that she understands him so well & he'll be unable to find a better queen than her…

Chandu – voh…tumhe pata hai ki hamara Rajyabhishek ab tak nahi hua hai…acharya ka kehna hai ki kisi bhi kshetra ko swadheen karne ke 7 din andar uss kshetra ko apne maharaj mil jana chahiye… Pataliputra hamare swadheen me aaye 3 din beet chuke hai…isiliye acharya chahte hai ki 2 din baad hamara rajyabhishek sampanna kare… he paused for a sec & looked at his princess…she smiled again…

Dhuru – yeh bohat achhi vichaar hai…parantu isme humse vartalaap karne ki avashyakata kya hai…? Chandu noticed her confusion…and went ahead to clear it…

Chandu – acharya hamare rajyabhishek matra nahi chahte…kintu veh….hamare vivah bhi issi sandharbh me sampanna karnaa chahte hai… he said these with hesitation as he thought that asking her for marriage at that time was irrelevant & not good…he looked at her but she lowered her eyes…he cupped her face in his palms…now, she looked at him…he continued to speak…

Chandu – mujhe pata hai ki abhi tum bohat dukhi ho apne pita ke mrithyu ko lekar…aur main nahi chahta ki aise stithi me hamara vivah ho… he slowly took off his palms from her cheeks and placed in her hands…without any word or an expression she just leaned her head on his shoulders…then he continued…

Chandu – durdhara , voh toh aise hi acharya keh rahe the ki yadi  rajyabhishek ke sath vivah bhi ho jaye toh rajya ke praja ke liye bohat hith hoga kyunki unko apne Maharajah aur Maharani ek sath labhya honge…issi kaaran unhone tumse abhipray poochne ko kaha…kintu tum chinta na karo…main acharya se keh dunga ki vivah…

Dhuru – veer, hamare baat sunoge…? She told in between his talks, still she was leaning on his shoulders…he lifted her head up and held her shoulders…

Chandu – hun…bolo na…avashya sununga…

Duru – veer…..she lowered her eyes then looked upto him and said firmly…HAMARA VIVAH HOGA….!!

End of this part...Star

thanks for reading...hope u liked it...pls do post ur precious comments also...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sapphirose176surprisingchand1234

Post Reply New Post

Go to top