Fan Fictions

The SAMRAT's LOVE... : New FF... (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 16

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hello my dear readers...Smile back wid an update...hope u all like it & enjoyed the ritual ceremony of our samrat's coronation...Smile plzz forgive me if i've done any mistakes as i've written it in hurry...Embarrassed and plz dnt forget to give ur comments..dey are precious for me...Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surprising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The SAMRAT's LOVE... : New FF... (Page 13)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surprising

IF-Dazzler

surprising

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
title is niceClap

Samrat's room-decoration well described.StarStar

Chandu's pain for his mother is too realistic.Cry

Chandu expressed his feeling for Dhara with full heart...Day Dreaming

The process of  Samrat's coronation is really fantastic.ClapClapClap

Liked the hair-massaging part...Thumbs Up

Over all very good part...upd soon.

coolpavni

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surprising

title is niceClap

Samrat's room-decoration well described.StarStar

Chandu's pain for his mother is too realistic.Cry

Chandu expressed his feeling for Dhara with full heart...Day Dreaming

The process of  Samrat's coronation is really fantastic.ClapClapClap

Liked the hair-massaging part...Thumbs Up

Over all very good part...upd soon.

Thank you so much rumpu... Big smile for liking it & commenting first... Smile next part is ready...but kya karu...? the other readers have not yet read this update...so waiting for them...

surprising

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Loved The Update !!

coolpavni

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
amazing updClap 

coolpavni

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
ok i am a bit late..but sorry was not in situation of commenting
ok read the both part-8 and part-9..you have kept mystery..what saryanand told chandu??about acharya??but what??will b eager to know..except that like cgm-dhara moment .but m eager for the coming turn of cgm's life..and at last cgm became the emperor..jai ho..loved this part..
and one thing i also liked..shanky told main mihika ko dekh k ata hun
you know i really wanted shashank-mihika together ..so i loved the part

coolpavni

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

ok i am a bit late..but sorry was not in situation of commenting
ok read the both part-8 and part-9..you have kept mystery..what saryanand told chandu??about acharya??but what??will b eager to know..except that like cgm-dhara moment .but m eager for the coming turn of cgm's life..and at last cgm became the emperor..jai ho..loved this part..
and one thing i also liked..shanky told main mihika ko dekh k ata hun
you know i really wanted shashank-mihika together ..so i loved the part

wow di...finally u made it to read Big smile Thank you sooo much for liking  & for a long comment Wink and about the mystery...i can't tell, u have to read in further updates Embarrassed coming to shanky - mihika , yep even i wanted them to b together Tongue but here kya hota hai u hav to see...then CGM's turn in life...its connected to what shauryanand told... Wink

coolpavni

Groupbie

coolpavni

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Part ten - Finally the most awaited coronation...& the eternal vow..!

The Sabha Hall

Again, all the citizens of Pataliputra had come to view their samrat accepting the supreme rule of Akhand Bharath officially…And, now they were supposed to get their answer about the new regime and administration of the Mauryan Empire…!Not only the citizens, but the kings of princely states were also present… Everything was set ready , Acharya was standing near the throne , Shanshank was busy in supervising the arrangements, chief priests were also ready…All were waiting for the New Emperor Chandragupta Maurya & Empress Dhurdhara Devi to walk the royal carpet…!!

Attendant – Akhand Bharath ke pratham Samrat , shresht yodha , mahan veer Shri shri Chandragupta Maurya apne samragni Dhurdhara Devi ke sang padhar rahe hai….!!!

Listening this, the eyes of all the people present there automatically turned towards the direction of the door from where the samrat was supposed to enter…

With all dignity & esteem the couple appeared near the door…They both at once folded their hands in respect to the people present there…And they started to walk on the flower carpet…Everybody were just so mesmerized to see the couple walking together, clad in the royal attire…The samrat was decked in gold mix blue colour dhoti & cream colour Stoll on upper body..he looked highly handsome even with minimum jewels…where as his dame Dhurdhara was adorned with the same colour combination dress, probably to match with him in every sense..! she was looking so pretty & elegant wearing those pearl ornaments that the people around were mesmerized to see such an enchanting beauty walking so charmingly with the Samrat…!! On a whole they were seen as an ideal couple…!

They walked up the flight of stairs where the huge throne was there & received blessings from their acharya by touching his feet…The group of priests started chanting mantras for the happiness of the people & success of the samrat…Then they blessed both Chandragupta & Dhurdhara… Now , Acharya looked at the samrat & gave the royal sword…The samrat received it with devotion & held in his right hand…

Acharya – ab aap dono raaj singhasan par apna sthan grihan kare…

They sat on the golden throne specially designed with the carving of a peacock feather in silver in the middle depicting the symbol of Mauryan dynasty. Now, Acharya took the royal turban in his hands & placed it on the Samrat's head…As soon as this was done there was a shower of flower petals on the newly coronated king & queen…

Acharya – Rajyabhishek sampanna hua hai…  The crowd raised a deafening roar to congratulate their samrat…

Crowd – Samrat Chandragupta Maurya ki jai ho…!!   Samrat Chandragupta Maurya ki jai ho…!!    

All the people were delighted in that festive atmosphere, the samrat first looked at the sky & closed his eyes in remembrance of his mother…then he looked at his Acharya who was responsible for his success in life ,then he looked at the person whom he thinks as a binding support…his wife Dhurdhara…!  After a moment of silence everyone looked at the new Samrat . Chandu got up from the throne to speak . he was smiling to himself all this time…he never knew that one day he would become the most respected person in the society. Now , he had to address to his citizens…

Chandu – Magadh ke mahajano…hum ek krantikari aandolan aarambh kiye the asatya aur nirashavadi ke virudh…! Aap sab ki shradha purvak sath ke kaaran aaj hamare vidroh me vijayi hue…yeh aap sab ki grihna dikhata hai , beete samrajya me…! Ab voh sab badlega…kuch samay lagta hai ek ucch shreni ki adhikar lane me…chamatkar toh nahi ho sakta…kintu hum jee jaan se prayas karenge ki aap sabhi ko ek adarsh samrajya de…Dhanyavaad…!

He sat down & looked at Chanakya . this was a big commitment made to the public. However he could not say anything specific as his team was yet to decide about the administration of the new regime. Now , it was chanakya's turn to speak to the public , he got up & spoke.

Chanakya – jaise hamare samrat ne kaha…iss navya samrajya ko kuch samay lagta hai aap jano tak hridaypurvak pahunche…kintu hum sheeghra karenge…beete yudhh ke parinaam hai aajka maurya…aapke samrat ke 'Guru' hone ke karan main…chani putra chanakya pratigya karta hu ki iss Maurya samrajya ke har ek mode pe Main sath rehke iske bal vardhata karne me sahayta karunga…!                       

With this the coronation ceremony ended… all the invitees left the place with a great satisfaction about the new regime which was going to start…Acharya had a few minutes talk with the samrat & bid adieu for the day…Shashank also did the same… Now, it was time for the Samrat to enjoy his new married life…which means it was time for the samrat's first night with his lady love….

Dhurdhara had already left the place before everyone…she was waiting for the samrat in her harem…

Chandu ( to himself ) – huh…! He heaved a sigh of relief when he finished all his duties of the day…and he started to move towards his room…after walking a distance he stopped…

Chandu – oohh…yeh kaise bhool sakta hu…! haaannn…yeh sab karya shashank dekh nai sakta tha..? meri Dhurdhara prateeksha kar rahi hogi… and he moved away swiftly… all his talks were heard by someone behind a curtain…but Nobody knew who that person was…!!

Thank you so much for reading...howz it...??

Nice...or very nice..? or not at all good..? Wink plz do share ur views...

sapphirose176

Post Reply New Post

Go to top