The SAMRAT's LOVE... : New FF... - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by coolpavni

Haye rumpu...!!! Thank you so much dear for such a long comment & liking the ff sooo much... 😃 really overwhelmed by ur view...⭐️  and now about Mihika...remember ? she left the marriage hall even before the wedding could take place...now where is she ? wat she'll do next...u have to read in further updates...😉 and i'm glad that u liked the suspense too...it will be revealed in coming parts...Acharya's new tricks..? will definitely add them... 😛

are...mujhe yaad hay...tabhi toh jaanta chahti hoon mihika ne uske baad kya kiyi??...shonand ke usi koi sharyantra toh nehi hay??😲
& suspense??...I always like it.😛...waiting eagerly fr acharya part.⭐️

PART NINE : Love , I'm thankful to you...

PRIVATE CHAMBER

Both held hand in hand & entered the newly designed Harem'.It was a vast hall segregated into different segments. As they walked in on the flower carpet they found the whole room uniquely designed. One side there was a gold couch with a small table in front'other side was a big silver swing'in the middle was a small water pool in which beautiful lilies were floating' they moved in further'Dhurdhara held his hand & went on to explore each and every thing there'while she was immersed in seeing all those  the Samrat was just admiring his queen who was moving all around like a small girl in full enthusiasm'.they moved in further & found the last segment of the room'they climbed up the three stairs'in one corner there was a huge mirror with some drawers below it'the other side was covered with golden colour screens'they went near it'Dhuru opened the screens & saw the bed made of gold which had a carving of peacock studded with pearls at the top...it also had a soft mattress & a silk comforter'they both looked at it & then both smiled'

Then they came near the couch & sat'she was going on talking about the things she liked but he'he was quiet & busy admiring her'once, she stopped & noticed him'

Dhuru ' Kitne ache se prastuth kiya hai hamare kaksh ko'hai na..? she smiled & asked him'

Chandu ' hun'bohath achha hai' he smiled at her' she lowered her eyes with shy'for the first time she had felt shy when he was close to her'before , in the forest and all she was alone with him many times but she had never felt shy'now , may be that she was married'a normal sense of shyness with her man had aroused'he noticed it'& lifted her chin up'

Chandu ' Dhurdhara'aaj main atyant santhusht hu'kyunki tum mere nikat ho...! tum meri patni ban chuki ho'yadi hamara vivah nahi hota toh'toh pata nahi ki main ek achha samrat ban pata ya nahi'! Listening to him Dhuru places her palm on his lips'

Dhuru ' aise mat kaho'hum tumhare sath rahe ya na rahe tum sadaiv ek achha aur kabil samrat hi ho'! Aur rahi baat hum tumhare patni banne ki'Vachan dete hai hum'jeevan ke har sthithi main tumhare sath denge hum'humse jo bhi kuch sahayta ho sake hamare praja ke liye , hamare matrubhumi ke liye'voh sab hum karenge'  listening to this the samrat hugged her close to his heart'& few drops of tears rolled down his cheeks'

Chandu ' Dhurdhara'iss Akhand Bharat ke liye satya me ek kabil Maharani mili hai tumhare roop me'aur mere liye ek achhi aur samajhdar patni'Main bohat prem karta hu tumse Dhurshara..bohath'! aaj iss kshan par meri Maa ki anupastithi bohath dukh de rahi hai mujhe'yadi iss samay voh yahan hoti'toh voh kitne ache se saraah thi, kitna prem karti voh tumse' Dhuru understood his pain very well'she moved apart & wiped his tears'

Dhuru ' chinta na karo veer'voh jahan kahin bhi hogi'hame avashya dekh rahi hogi'aur hume ashirwad bhi de rahi hogi' she smiled at him'her smile made him to forget all the depression'he also reciprocated the same smile'

They both spoke for some more hours'then it was time for the coronation'The samrat was called for the rituals'

Ritual Hall

Shanky ' samrat , yahan ayiye' he showed a silver chair'chandu sat there'

Acharya ' samrat , aapka mel vastra ( upper body's dress ) nikaal dijiye' The samrat did as his acharya told'now, his upper body was bare'in that hall only the main royal people of the palace were present. And on the other side of the hall'there was group of priests who were chanting hymns and pouring clarified butter , holy grass & sesame into the fire .

Shanky ' ab aap ayiye' he told to someone' three men with a utensil full of turmeric paste entered there' The samrat looked at Dhurdhara who was standing & observing each ritual curiously'both exchanged an eye signal which nobody understood'

The men went near the samrat and started smearing the turmeric paste all over his body'after this was done'the Samrat's hair had to be massaged with the oil made of medicinal plants' Nobody in the kingdom could touch the Samrat's head except his wife, his parents & his guru'so Acharya called Dhuru'     

Acharya ' Maharani, aap aaye aur apne samrat ke sir mardan kare' Dhurdhara moved forward & massaged his head' & washed the hair' When his hair washing was done , chandu got up, still with the turmeric paste on him & stood a bit in front of the chair . The head priest got ip and took a silver pot full of milk & poured it over Chandu's head , then a pot full of sanctified water was also poured on his head'all the turmeric paste got washed away and the attendants wiped Chandu clean. Then , he was given new clothes of silk to be worn'

Acharya ' Samrat , abhyanjan snan samapt hui hai'aap yeh vastra pehnkar sabha kaksh me ayiye'

Chandu ' jee acharya' and he left'

Main Hall

Again , all the citizens of Pataliputra had come to view their samrat accepting the supreme rule of Akhand Bharath officially'And , now they were supposed to get their answer about the new regime and administration of the Mauryan Empire'! Everything was set ready , Acharya was standing near the throne , Shanshank was also there , chief priests were also ready'All were waiting for the New Emperor Chandragupta Maurya & Empress Dhurdhara Devi'!!

End of part nine 😊

Edited by coolpavni - 11 years ago
Hello my dear readers...😊 back wid an update...hope u all like it & enjoyed the ritual ceremony of our samrat's coronation...😊 plzz forgive me if i've done any mistakes as i've written it in hurry...😳 and plz dnt forget to give ur comments..dey are precious for me...😉 
title is nice👏

Samrat's room-decoration well described.⭐️⭐️

Chandu's pain for his mother is too realistic.😭

Chandu expressed his feeling for Dhara with full heart...

The process of  Samrat's coronation is really fantastic.👏👏👏

Liked the hair-massaging part...👍🏼

Over all very good part...upd soon.
Originally posted by surprising

title is nice👏

Samrat's room-decoration well described.⭐️⭐️

Chandu's pain for his mother is too realistic.😭

Chandu expressed his feeling for Dhara with full heart...

The process of  Samrat's coronation is really fantastic.👏👏👏

Liked the hair-massaging part...👍🏼

Over all very good part...upd soon.

Thank you so much rumpu... 😃 for liking it & commenting first... 😊 next part is ready...but kya karu...? the other readers have not yet read this update...so waiting for them...
ok i am a bit late..but sorry was not in situation of commenting
ok read the both part-8 and part-9..you have kept mystery..what saryanand told chandu??about acharya??but what??will b eager to know..except that like cgm-dhara moment .but m eager for the coming turn of cgm's life..and at last cgm became the emperor..jai ho..loved this part..
and one thing i also liked..shanky told main mihika ko dekh k ata hun
you know i really wanted shashank-mihika together ..so i loved the part
Originally posted by Kadamvari

ok i am a bit late..but sorry was not in situation of commenting
ok read the both part-8 and part-9..you have kept mystery..what saryanand told chandu??about acharya??but what??will b eager to know..except that like cgm-dhara moment .but m eager for the coming turn of cgm's life..and at last cgm became the emperor..jai ho..loved this part..
and one thing i also liked..shanky told main mihika ko dekh k ata hun
you know i really wanted shashank-mihika together ..so i loved the part

wow di...finally u made it to read 😃 Thank you sooo much for liking  & for a long comment 😉 and about the mystery...i can't tell, u have to read in further updates 😳 coming to shanky - mihika , yep even i wanted them to b together 😛 but here kya hota hai u hav to see...then CGM's turn in life...its connected to what shauryanand told... 😉

Part ten - Finally the most awaited coronation...& the eternal vow..!

The Sabha Hall

Again, all the citizens of Pataliputra had come to view their samrat accepting the supreme rule of Akhand Bharath officially…And, now they were supposed to get their answer about the new regime and administration of the Mauryan Empire…!Not only the citizens, but the kings of princely states were also present… Everything was set ready , Acharya was standing near the throne , Shanshank was busy in supervising the arrangements, chief priests were also ready…All were waiting for the New Emperor Chandragupta Maurya & Empress Dhurdhara Devi to walk the royal carpet…!!

Attendant – Akhand Bharath ke pratham Samrat , shresht yodha , mahan veer Shri shri Chandragupta Maurya apne samragni Dhurdhara Devi ke sang padhar rahe hai….!!!

Listening this, the eyes of all the people present there automatically turned towards the direction of the door from where the samrat was supposed to enter…

With all dignity & esteem the couple appeared near the door…They both at once folded their hands in respect to the people present there…And they started to walk on the flower carpet…Everybody were just so mesmerized to see the couple walking together, clad in the royal attire…The samrat was decked in gold mix blue colour dhoti & cream colour Stoll on upper body..he looked highly handsome even with minimum jewels…where as his dame Dhurdhara was adorned with the same colour combination dress, probably to match with him in every sense..! she was looking so pretty & elegant wearing those pearl ornaments that the people around were mesmerized to see such an enchanting beauty walking so charmingly with the Samrat…!! On a whole they were seen as an ideal couple…!

They walked up the flight of stairs where the huge throne was there & received blessings from their acharya by touching his feet…The group of priests started chanting mantras for the happiness of the people & success of the samrat…Then they blessed both Chandragupta & Dhurdhara… Now , Acharya looked at the samrat & gave the royal sword…The samrat received it with devotion & held in his right hand…

Acharya – ab aap dono raaj singhasan par apna sthan grihan kare…

They sat on the golden throne specially designed with the carving of a peacock feather in silver in the middle depicting the symbol of Mauryan dynasty. Now, Acharya took the royal turban in his hands & placed it on the Samrat's head…As soon as this was done there was a shower of flower petals on the newly coronated king & queen…

Acharya – Rajyabhishek sampanna hua hai…  The crowd raised a deafening roar to congratulate their samrat…

Crowd – Samrat Chandragupta Maurya ki jai ho…!!   Samrat Chandragupta Maurya ki jai ho…!!    

All the people were delighted in that festive atmosphere, the samrat first looked at the sky & closed his eyes in remembrance of his mother…then he looked at his Acharya who was responsible for his success in life ,then he looked at the person whom he thinks as a binding support…his wife Dhurdhara…!  After a moment of silence everyone looked at the new Samrat . Chandu got up from the throne to speak . he was smiling to himself all this time…he never knew that one day he would become the most respected person in the society. Now , he had to address to his citizens…

Chandu – Magadh ke mahajano…hum ek krantikari aandolan aarambh kiye the asatya aur nirashavadi ke virudh…! Aap sab ki shradha purvak sath ke kaaran aaj hamare vidroh me vijayi hue…yeh aap sab ki grihna dikhata hai , beete samrajya me…! Ab voh sab badlega…kuch samay lagta hai ek ucch shreni ki adhikar lane me…chamatkar toh nahi ho sakta…kintu hum jee jaan se prayas karenge ki aap sabhi ko ek adarsh samrajya de…Dhanyavaad…!

He sat down & looked at Chanakya . this was a big commitment made to the public. However he could not say anything specific as his team was yet to decide about the administration of the new regime. Now , it was chanakya's turn to speak to the public , he got up & spoke.

Chanakya – jaise hamare samrat ne kaha…iss navya samrajya ko kuch samay lagta hai aap jano tak hridaypurvak pahunche…kintu hum sheeghra karenge…beete yudhh ke parinaam hai aajka maurya…aapke samrat ke 'Guru' hone ke karan main…chani putra chanakya pratigya karta hu ki iss Maurya samrajya ke har ek mode pe Main sath rehke iske bal vardhata karne me sahayta karunga…!                       

With this the coronation ceremony ended… all the invitees left the place with a great satisfaction about the new regime which was going to start…Acharya had a few minutes talk with the samrat & bid adieu for the day…Shashank also did the same… Now, it was time for the Samrat to enjoy his new married life…which means it was time for the samrat's first night with his lady love….

Dhurdhara had already left the place before everyone…she was waiting for the samrat in her harem…

Chandu ( to himself ) – huh…! He heaved a sigh of relief when he finished all his duties of the day…and he started to move towards his room…after walking a distance he stopped…

Chandu – oohh…yeh kaise bhool sakta hu…! haaannn…yeh sab karya shashank dekh nai sakta tha..? meri Dhurdhara prateeksha kar rahi hogi… and he moved away swiftly… all his talks were heard by someone behind a curtain…but Nobody knew who that person was…!!

Thank you so much for reading...howz it...??

Nice...or very nice..? or not at all good..? 😉 plz do share ur views...

nice description of coronation..and acharya's oath was really true..okk waiting for cgm-dhara's romance..lagta hai chandu pehle din k samrat k kam se thak gaya😆
Loved The Update !!! Loved Chandu & Acharya's Speeches !