The SAMRAT's LOVE... : New FF...

coolpavni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone...i'm an ardent fan of CGM and i love the entire history and mystery about the great CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA...well, everybody know how he worked so hard to achieve his goal and finally became the SAMRAT of AKHAND BHARAT... but chandragupt was also a human being apart from being a warrior and a great king...even he had feelings like love, pain, happiness etc., he had his personal emotions and life...so i thought of depicting a pure imaginatory story on cgm and his lady love durdhara...about his rapport with her, the understandings between them, the sacrifices that a queen has to do for the betterment of the king and his kingdom etc...

please read this if you are interested...i promise to write this more beautifully as much as i can to my level best...here is the first update..

CHARACTERS :-

CGM - Ashish Sharma
Durdhara - Nidhi Tikoo
Acharya Chanakya - Manish Wadhwa
Shashank - Vishal Singh

Actually the story goes on after which CGM stopped...its just like the continuation of it and i think all the actors suited their best in their respective roles so i have cast the same actors. And as far as the character sketch is concerned its same as the serial one so i have not put it up...if you people want me to update then i'll do it...😊   Here is the part one , hope you enjoy reading it...πŸ‘

THE SAMRAT'S LOVE

PART ONE

The story begins after Chandragupta Maurya defeated and killed the cruel king of Magadha, Dhananand . Acharya Chanakya's epic oath was fulfilled by his obedient student Chandragupta .  The whole country "AKHAND BHARATH" was waiting for its first emperor to be crowned.  All the people of the kingdom were very happy on the death of their inhuman king and were celebrating the joy of the victory of Chandragupta . Now , a new dynasty which was supposed to be the most unique one was going to start with the guidance of Acharya Chanakya , THE MAURYAN DYNASTY headed by Samrat Chandragupta Maurya . Each person in the country was happy about this new revolution in the Indian history but there were two persons , who were still mourning the death of the cruel Dhanananda . They were Amatya Rakhshas and Dhananand's daughter Princess Durdhara . Although Durdhara opposed her father's cruelty and helped Chandragupta in destructing him in past'now, as his daughter she was really sad on having lost her father .         

THE ROYAL PALACE OF Pataliputra'

Princess Durdhara's Harem:-

The princess was standing near a window completely lost in her thoughts . She had tears in her eyes but no expression on her face. She was just gazing the stars and the moon , thinking deeply about the sudden happenings in last few days in her life'

" Dhananand'.!! Aaj khule aam chetavni deta hu tumhe' kal suryasta se pehle tumhara mruthyu hoga'mere haathon se'!! Akela aaunga aur tumhe maarkar Akhand Bharath ka sthapan karunga'!! " Chandragupta had roared like a wild lion and confidently faced his brutal enemy . Durdhara saw him warning her father and became restless and exhausted as she knew cent percent that Chandragupta would do what he had said'yes, she was against her father's bad deeds but inside she was a daughter too. As no daughter in the world would like to see her own father's death she was also not ready to see that tragic situation. But at the same time she also knew that in no way acharya and Chandragupta were wrong. She also wanted akhand bharath but'.it was really difficult for her to choose her motherland over her father . yet, she did'she chose to support the good against the evil .

The next day he had arrived at the palace alone , as warned the day before' The battle began between the two persons whom she loved immensely'her man and her father'!! She did'nt want to witness any of the two's defeat so she stayed in her harem. But restlessly moving to and fro in anxiety about the result'she was getting every minute detail about the happenings in the war by her attendants . yet, she was not satisfied so by the end of the battle she herself decided to go and see even if she did'nt want as she could'nt control her inner emotions and anxiety. She was walking swiftly in the corridor of the palace to the war area..suddenly she heard someone speaking in low voice'she went towards that direction and saw amatya Rakhshas speaking with someone.

Amatya ' aaj hamara vijay nischit hai'kyunki maharaj anth me Chandragupta ko peeche se maarne wale hai jo ki yuddh neeti ka ullanghan hai'hehehe un logon ko pata nahi chalega'

Durdhara was shocked to hear this and without thinking a sec she ran towards the war place'.she reached and saw that still both of them were fighting with all their might'she screamed "chandragupt'..!!!" ( she wanted to say about their plan )  as dhananand was about to stab him from behind but as Chandragupta was well trained in the warfare he certainly knew about this also and he had expected'he turned back suddenly and held Dhananand with great force'now he looked  up at Durdhara  and shouted ' Durdhara'jaao'!! Andar jaaon'!! As he knew that she would'nt tolerate seeing what he was about to do.. But Durdhara had lost her senses on that very sight when she saw her father approaching her man to kill so , she coul'nt hear what chandu said and she stood still in shock with tears rolling down on her cheeks'on the other hand before  Dhananand could do anything'chandu stabbed him  bruised badly 'the mighty Dhananand  fell on the ground senselessly' he was DEAD..! Durdhara , who was watching this became shattered as what she did not wanted to see she saw with her own eyes'she became unconscious and fell'Chandragupta had rushed to her without even thinking a second about his victory .

"Durdhara'" she heard a concern filled voice which made to regain her present senses'she knew who was that person'as nobody else could dare to enter her personal chamber without her permission'unknowingly she wiped her tears and turned to see him'yes, he was none other than her man, her love, her charming prince , her would be husband , now the SAMRAT Chandragupta Maurya'. 

end of this part...

Please hit like and leave ur comments if u liked it...your encouragement matters a lot...
Thank you πŸ˜Š

Edited by coolpavni - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice..do post character sketch too...will comment after reading
Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
sapphirose176 thumbnail
@coolpavni- hi there!😊 you write real good. i liked part1. it was just as we would actually like to imagine it happening. i just wished that cgm wudve continued! ny how you have written v well.
it's a go-on from me!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Patrarekha thumbnail
cgm is ashish who is durdhara btw?? nidhi of show or anyone else??
coolpavni thumbnail
Originally posted by: sapphirose176

@coolpavni- hi there!😊 you write real good. i liked part1. it was just as we would actually like to imagine it happening. i just wished that cgm wudve continued! ny how you have written v well.
it's a go-on from me!πŸ‘πŸΌ

hello...😊 Thank you so so much for appreciating my writing...i'm so happy...u made my day...πŸ˜ƒ ya even i wish that cgm wud hav made a come back...bt nevertheless my story is little like d continuation of it...so enjoy...hope u read the next updates too... 😊
coolpavni thumbnail
Originally posted by: chand1234

vry niceπŸ‘

thank you so much...😊 i would be grateful if u continue to read dis ff and encourage me...this is very close to me so i promise to write even more better...😊
coolpavni thumbnail
Originally posted by: aru_86

cgm is ashish who is durdhara btw?? nidhi of show or anyone else??

hello...thanks for reading the ff...😊 ya CGM is Ashish ji and durdhara is Nidhi only...all characters are same bcoz i think all of them were just perfect for their respective roles...😊 please do comment on how d story is also...i'll b happy...😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolpavni

hello...thanks for reading the ff...😊 ya CGM is Ashish ji and durdhara is Nidhi only...all characters are same bcoz i think all of them were just perfect for their respective roles...😊 please do comment on how d story is also...i'll b happy...😊

very good ff dear..i was visualising everyone's emotions ..plz continueπŸ˜ƒ

chand ek siggie this story k liye bhi
coolpavni thumbnail
Originally posted by: aru_86

very good ff dear..i was visualising everyone's emotions ..plz continueπŸ˜ƒ

chand ek siggie this story k liye bhi

thanks again...😊 ya i'll continue...siggie bhi dalungi...😊
Patrarekha thumbnail