A special day for a special friend today...Smile
she has come of age today..
her favourite word is "crappy" ROFL

any guesses?

Happy Birthday Priya aka nobo!

Happy sweet Eighteenth and welcome to the family of adults! Tongue
keeping with the magical tradition, heres a gift for you- Smile

so lets party and enjoy!

PS: guys forgive me as im very poor in making celebration threads and also since im doing it from cell, unable to make it decorative!Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneCutecjnobo-Drama_Queen-VarunKiBiwi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy birthday to...?? :)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Awww...Thankkks so much for the Wonderful Thread , The gift & wishes Varun !!!
 That's really memorable, & who says u r not good in making threads ...
 Following Ron...u r bloody Good lol

&& ur gift is much better than whatever Mrs Weasley had given Harry & Ron ...m sure

Crappy...Lmao ! Yeah my Unique Identity ...

Yeah turned of age today ...I guess I will soon have a licnese, god knows how much I wished for a driving licnese lol

Btw Happy Halloween to all of you ...Sometimes my bro says Being born Halloween m not Completely Human lmaoo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutecjMioneVarunKiBiwi

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
& well I like the fest Halloween Also because The trio Friendship started on Halloween ( lol after tackling with 12 foot mountain troll ) 

Lol Varun only us are here...Aleysha is off maybe ! Maybe thinking of a Master riddle for us...she answered mine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarunKiBiwi

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Happy Birthdaaay Priya!!!!Hug
may all your wishes come true
and partaaay hard!!!
Mini x

Edited by DaMiniiiii - 31 October 2012 at 6:55pm

nobo

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Ha ha welcome priya! Id have made it much more happening had i done it from cell. But never mind since the birthday girl likes it..so aall izz well!! LOL
molly's gift was a second hand..my is brand new straight from the showroom! And unlike her ive got so much gold that even if you ask for a kohinoor heera, it'll be in a split second for you! ROFL
oh yes...i second your bro so very much..! LOL LOL LOL boys are really smart indeed!WinkLOL

alyesha must have gone shopping for you in diagon alley and on return must have reached bauxbatons french academy! WinkLOL
BDW you gotta throw a party for us girl...! Bloody hell..im starving!TongueLOLLOL

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Oh yes..i saw the answer! And yes hallo'ween is so very special! Harry lost everything on that fateful night but got everything back after years on the same day! So wheres the feast priya? Tongue

nobo

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I wish Aleysha was here now...Well girls are a lot smarter & she is the Example ...lol. 
 Yup all is more than well...Oh thats why the watch is all of gold & Diamond, course brand new...I love my gift

Yeah Bauxbatons French academy where Fleur might be giving her tips, wonder what she will bring me from diagon Alley lol !!!

Feast eh...wait I'll try lol.. Me too not ol from my pc

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Happy 18th Birthday Priya!!! Hug And you've come of age on Halloween...Awesome!!! Big smile Welcome to the world of Grown-Ups LOL Yes I went to Diagon Alley but not Beauxbatons (since my French isn't that great yet Wink) And here's what I got for you...

Hope you like it!!! Embarrassed

Edited by Mione - 31 October 2012 at 9:32am

nobo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top