Fan Fictions

FFWhile you were sleeping Chap 21B Pg142 31/1 (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 153

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
a big hug to all those who have liked my updatesEmbarrassed
rinku95,  psruthi,  abna1989,  jemii,  dishac,  jumbo_dumbo,  umamah70,  SMSSMS,  Wj.mad

and a big hugHug and kiss to everyone for their lovely comments.  i really loved reading the views of each and everyoneEmbarrassed
and now like promised, Chapter 21B down, it's a bit longerEmbarrassed
Hope you'll all enjoy this alsoEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

abna1989sdhg-Keerthi-fatima15sree_swaronll_piya_llGurmeet4Drashtiprava55663supreet_dmg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FFWhile you were sleeping Chap 21B Pg142 31/1 (Page 142)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Chapter 21B

"Riya kahan ho tum?" he thought to himself. He decided to have a day off today, take Riya for a romantic drive and finally ask Riya's hand for marriage.  Now that he thought about it, he hadn't really proposed to Riya till now.  He was thinking on how to propose her, when suddenly Riya came down and took a seat opposite to him.  He was completely lost in her, and was smiling when he saw that Riya was looking everywhere except at him, and that she was still blushing a lot.

They were finally alone on the breakfast table.  There were so many things that Arjun wanted to say, but right now he couldn't even think of anything coming to his mind. "This girl was affecting him too much," he thought to himself while admiring Riya's blushing face.

He got up from his seat and made way to sit next to Riya's chair.

One hour earlier

Riya's sleep was broken by the alarm set on her mobile.  She quickly put it off, and was going to sleep some more, when suddenly her thoughts returned back to Arjun and what happened in his room.  She immediately sat up on her bed, and took a pillow in which she hid her blushing face.

She couldn't believe she had kissed him, and that he had kissed her, and she couldn't still get over the kiss he gave her. 

"How can i ever face him now? God, how will i behave now? How should i react when i see him? Will i even be able to look at him in his eyes!  What do i do now?" she said to the pillow. 

The more she was thinking, the more she was feeling shy to ever face Arjun.  So she waited till she knew that Arjun must have left for work, then got up and went for her shower.

After half an hour, she went down for breakfast, she was feeling very hungry, and she chuckled when she thought that people supposedly never felt hungry in love.  She on the contrary was feeling ravenous, and already she was very late for breakfast. She entered the room and was shocked when she saw that Arjun was sitting there.  She wanted to run away, but she saw that Arjun had noticed her.  So she advanced slowly to take a seat while looking down.  She blushed again remembering the kiss. She had just sat down, when she felt Arjun got up.  For one second she felt relieved thinking that Arjun was going away.  But soon he came to sit next to her, and her heartbeats started to race again.

Arjun drew a chair next to Riya and sat next to her. He waited for Riya to look at him, but Riya was still looking down.  He raised his hand to place it under Riya's chin so as to make her face him, but as soon as he was going to touch her, Dadi passed by.  He immediately removed his hand and started to fill his plate with some toast.

"Hmmm finally you are eating? I thought you were fasting! Arjun you should have told me that you were waiting for Riya?" Dadi teased Arjun.

"Nahin Dadi, i wasn't feeling hungry till now," Arjun replied meekly.

"You mean you felt hungry when Riya came in front of you," Dadi continued to tease him.

Arjun glared at his Dadi, but soon the glare was replaced by a shy smile, he made some signs to Dadi to leave them alone.  Dadi finally understood, winked at him and left them away.

"Kahan tha mein?" Arjun said to himself.  He again went to make Riya's face him, but again as soon as he was going to touch her, his mother and father came now.

"Arjun, abhi yahan p hi ho? Kaam p nahin jaana?" Mr Rawte asked.

"A bit later, breakfast ke baad papa," Arjun replied again disappointed.

"Ok, theek hein," Mr Rawte said and took Mrs Rawte away.

Again Arjun tried to make Riya face him, but now Shaina came just at that time.

Shaina was going to say something too, but one look at Arjun's murderous face, she chuckled and went away without saying anything.

"Bas aur nahin.  It's impossible to talk with you alone in this house," Arjun said in a groaning voice.

He suddenly grabbed Riya's hand and pulled her out of the house. He took her to his SUV, made her sit inside, went to take the driver's seat and drove them away.

They had been in the SUV for over 10 minutes when Riya noticed that they were not on the road going to work.

She looked perplexedly at Arjun and asked, "Hum kahan jah rahe hein?"

Finally her princess had said something, he had almost lost hope of her ever talking with him.  He looked at her for some seconds and then concentrated back on his driving.

"Finally you spoke," he teased her making Riya turned crimson red again, "it's impossible to talk with you in my house.  So we are going for a long drive, where there'll be only you and me."

Riya looked at him shocked, "Aur Kaam?"

"Riya tum kitni unromantic ho, mein tumhe long drive pe le jana chaheta hoon, par tum kaam ke bare me soch rahe ho," Arjun said with a sad puppy eyes.

"Nahin, nahin.  Mera matlab woh nahin tha," Riya immediately explained.

He stopped the car in a lay-by, and turned to face her.  He took both her hands in his, and made her look at him.

"Ri, no work for us today.  i wanna spend some time alone with you. Will you go on a date with me?" Arjun asked.  Riya was unable to even utter a word.

Arjun squeezed her hands slightly and said, "Riya, i already told you that i loved you, and i know that you love me also.  Don't you want to spend some time with me? Will you marry me my princess, and complete me?"

He had thought to ask for her hands in a much more romantic way, during a candlelight dinner with lots of roses surrounding her, and gifting her a beautiful ring, but on the spur of the moment he hadn't been able to control his words.

Riya was smiling now at Arjun's proposal, she also had dreamt of a romantic proposal, and her Arjun was proposing her in a SUV, stopped in middle of nowhere, but still this touched her more than anything, she loved Arjun's spontaneity.

"Yes," she said and was happy seeing Arjun's face glow with joy, but she suddenly felt like teasing him a bit, "I was talking about the long drive and date. About marriage i will think and let you know!" and gave him one of her dimpled smile.

"Acha, sochna parega?" Arjun said acting hurt, though he knew that she was teasing him.

"Theek hein, but i promise you by the end of this day, your answer will be yes," Arjun said and gave her a wink.

"So much over-confidence?" Riya replied shyly.

"Not over-confidence, but simply love," he said back.

Precap:

Riya clad in a red net saree, and both were walking down the beach when suddenly it started to rain.  Arjun immediately ran to some shelter but Riya was enjoying the rain and soon was completely soaked.

so how was it?Ouch

sorry for any mistakes in the updatesEmbarrassed

Now waiting eagerly for everyone's commentsBig smile

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacmalyasreeSMSSMSlizakuttijumbo_dumboarnavkhushi1206sangeethbalaabna1989hal96Pisces_GurlWj.madCrAzYaRjUnIaN92umamah70beatrice_89salmankideewaniGeeta.Rfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiabjeyakirthiiijemiibenazluvzindagiIshqDewaanisdhghajrsduttalittlebratlife93nikki08yas23-Keerthi-srividhya68kunchuSanthu.The.Kinganu91-Lila--SREE93-rinku95M.V.Kohli007pihu_angadlaila1994Arieltabishreya_arjuhisashashyamCavingInMoner_RadioGurmeet4DrashtiPumpkinnKrishnaluv94fatima15ll_piya_ll...mishti...sree_swaronshrutisweetykaveriw2008Payal_156devildiva21prava55663Queen.Beesuj01shah10vidya.anandRadhika Shahsupreet_dmgDivineDarknessMoumimon

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Re

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Nice update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

Pisces_Gurl

Pisces_Gurl

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Cute n romantic update...but it next tym it shud b a little longer than this plzz..
Love Ariya.
N continue sooon plzzz

Edited by Pisces_Gurl - 31 January 2013 at 8:25am

Tina2603

Wj.mad

Wj.mad

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Nice update

Tina2603

shah10