Fan Fictions

FFWhile you were sleeping Chap 21B Pg142 31/1 (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 153

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
a big hug to each and everyone who have liked my updateEmbarrassed
and thanks for such lovely comments, i really enjoyed reading themEmbarrassed

At Shyamala Aunty
"Hmmm abhi tak no mushy things, but dont know about the future thoughLOL!" warna mere readers will kill me...
But i can guarantee that it will be less than my other FF: the devil's goldLOL"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2life93Sandy914fatima15prava55663shah10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FFWhile you were sleeping Chap 21B Pg142 31/1 (Page 136)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyGee_1995

this is an absolutely beautiful ff thank you so much for sharing!!!
thanks dearEmbarrassed

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
hmmm here's part A of chapter 21, sorry havent been able to write more, so please enjoy this part for the time beingEmbarrassed

Chapter 21- part A

Arjun looked a bit embarrassed at being caught like this, so he just strode away as quickly as possible leaving a blushing Riya to explain everything to Shaina.  Shaina came near Riya, took her back in their room.  She made Riya sit on the bed, and dragged a chair and sat opposite to her and waited for Riya to say something.

"Hmmm yeh sab kab se chal raha hein," Shaina said teasing Riya, "Tum ne to mujhe kuch bhi nahin kaha, kitna chupa rustom nikli ho?"

Riya kept on blushing even more with each word, though she didnt understand how it was possible to blush so much.  Already Arjun had left her completely speechless, now Shaina also was pulling her legs.

Shaina snapped her fingers in front of Riya to get her attention, "Khoye hue ho? Apne rajkumar ki yaadein mein?" she said with a smile.

"Nahin to, aisa kuch nahin hein," Riya lied.

"Acha mein ghalat hoon? To Arjun aur tum kya kar rahe the door ke paas? " Shaina said with a wink.

"Aur woh almost kiss, woh kya tha? CPR kar rahe tha tumare saat? Tumhein saansein lene mein koi takleef thi kya?," Shaina continued and burst into laughter.

"My sweet Riya, yeh sab kissi aur se kehna!"

Riya was so embarrassed that she rushed near to Shaina and hid her face by resting her head on Shaina's lap, and replied in between hidden smiles, "Chodiye nah!"

Shaina tugged at Riya's ear and made her look at her, "Do you love him?"

Riya released herself and again hid her face against Shaina's lap, "I dont believe ki aaj mein kitni khush hoon? I feel like dancing, singing and shouting, is this love?  I wanna hug everyone, i feel so much happiness wanting to burst inside of me? Is this love?  What i felt with him was pure bliss, and some unknown feelings, and some fear also at going away from him.  Is this love?"

"Bas bas Ri, hein tujhe to pyaar ho gaya hein," Shaina said and patted Riya's on her head.

"Aur kya Arjun tumse pyar karta hein?" Shaina asked.

"Hain, oussne apne dil ki baat din mein hi kaha tha," Riya smiled while remembering Arjun's confession.

Shaina cupped Riya's face and made her look at her, "Then i wish you both all the happiness in life.  Arjun ek bahut acha ladka hein," and gave her a peck on her forehead, "ab chalo sleep ka waqt ho chukka hein."

Both went to sleep, though Riya couldn't sleep at all.  She turned from one side to another every minute reliving what happened in Arjun's room. Finally she slept during the early hours of the morning.

Arjun also hadn't slept at all during the night, he couldn't wait to be with Riya.  So he got up very early and went for breakfast waiting for Riya to come there.  But lost in his thoughts and dreams, he didnt realise that he went to sit on the breakfast table at 6 o'clock in the morning, and had to wait for several hours before Riya came down.  Dadi came, had her breakfast, and had already gone.  Even Shaina had been down, and she teased her using double meaning words.  Though Arjun had glared at Shaina, he also had a secret smile on his face knowing that Shaina knew about them.  Everyone had come and had their breakfast, and he was still sitting there and hadn't even touched his breakfast.  Everyone was worried looking at him, but he glared at everyone, so everyone just ran away without saying anything to him.

"Riya kahan ho tum?" he thought to himself. He decided to have a day off today, take Riya for a romantic drive and finally ask Riya's hand for marriage.  Now that he thought about it, he hadn't really proposed to Riya till now.  He was thinking on how to propose her, when suddenly Riya came down and took a seat opposite to him.  He was completely lost in her, and was smiling when he saw that Riya was looking everywhere except at him, and that she was still blushing a lot.

Part B: maybe in two days

And Precap: Ariya and long drive and... Choro nahin bataoungiLOL

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthidishacSMSSMSjumbo_dumboWj.madCrAzYaRjUnIaN92umamah70jemiiPisces_Gurlabna1989nivanthi2salmankideewanipallavisarkarGeeta.RiluvrainaartiabjeyakirthiiibenazprincessaaliyaApples94luvzindagiIshqDewaanisdhg-Keerthi-sduttayas23DesiiiDivaaalife93anu91princesshelen-Lila-srividhya68aroojarain-SREE93-kunchuSanthu.The.Kingrinku95M.V.Kohli007LivingforARpihu_angadlaila1994shreya_arjuhiArieltabisashashyamMoner_RadioGurmeet4DrashtiPumpkinnKrishnaluv94fatima15madmadonasree_swaron...mishti...ll_piya_ll...Mithuz...shrutisweetykaveriw2008Payal_156devildiva21Aks13Queen.Beesuj01shah10vidya.anandRadhika Shahprava55663supreet_dmgDivineDarknessMoumimon

aroojarain

IF-Dazzler

aroojarain

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
yippie.. frst one to comment :) gr8 update dear lovd it.. wow.. arjun waitng for riya :) how sweet :) waitng for ariya scenes.. update soon :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll_piya_llTina2603

ll_piya_ll

IF-Rockerz

ll_piya_ll

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged

waooo dr its so cute...
ufff riya blushinggg...'!!!!!
n shaina teasinggg...!!!
arjun is so smart...!!!...
riya ko akela chud ke chala gaya...!!!
i lv shaina...!!!
so finaly his all confusion is clear...!!!
n i lv. her she is happy for both...!!!
hop soon rathor n shaina ka bhi sab set ho jaye...!!!
ufff dono ko neand nahi aye...!!!
hehhheee arjun etani jaldy udd gaya...!!!
oheee hoye riya is stil blushinggg...!!!
hummm long romentic update...!!!
waiting for this...!!!
jayada wait mat kervana dr...!!!
or jaldy update kerna...!!!

aaj to tumne mujhe khush ker diyaaa..!!!!
bus ab or wait nahi hogaaa..!!!
update sooonnnmmmnnn...!!!!!!!!!!'

Edited by Piyarani - 29 January 2013 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
really cute update... loved the way Shaina teased Riya nd Riya's reaction to dat... it ws lovely... Arjun OMG he s the limit 6 o' clock for breakfast... dats it this guy s gone for sure... waiting for their long drive nd proposalDay Dreaming

Tina2603

-Lila-

IF-Dazzler

-Lila-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Wow loved it so much...
Pyaar ka nasha dono taraf...
Blushing riya...awww
Loved Shaina...
And Arjun toh mohabbat ka mariz LOLWink