Pratigya

Arhaan's New Show (Must Read)

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Arhaan Behll, the Television heartthrob who essayed the character of Krishna in Mann Kee Awaaz...Pratigya of Star Plus is all set to rock in his newly signed show titled Ishaqzaade...

Our little birdie informs us that recently, the auditions for the female lead were carried on in Mumbai and lakhs of girls gave the audition just to star opposite the Handsome Prince...

Our reporter MuskaanπŸ˜† finds out what happened at the auditions...

The Top2 girls which got selected are named as- Snigdha Khanam and Teeena.πŸ‘
There was a tough competition between them and finally Arhaan himself decided to meet the girls...

To everyone's shock, he rejected both of them and requested the PH to cast our reporter Muskaan opposite him...🀣

He himself told Muskaan PERSONALLY to sign the contract...🀣🀣

Our reporter Muskaan has gone totally mad at this and she is not reporting on the job from past 3 days...🀣

Source: www.Muskaan in Arhaan's show.com🀣🀣 Edited by kriya...arja - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please dont throw chappals on me after reading this...🀣
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kaa yaar was so excited when I read the title but uπŸ˜’Do change ur title bey otherwise IF  girls will got  a mini heart-attack cause of excitementπŸ˜†btw he rejected us and chose u?joke joke😳Anyway good oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Muskan will cm to uor post lately
For nw  jst lost in pic.he looking smashing hott in the wet pic
Nd in ma chutku mob.pic is so enlarged ki everything jst so clear πŸ€“

..hilarious post,πŸ˜†,bt vs already knwing it will be uor spl articleπŸ˜†
Edited by teenss - 11 years ago
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 ohhh congrats to u for getting such a big role πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya...arja

Please dont throw chappals on me after reading this...🀣

ok wat abt eggs nd tomato's🀣
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh...πŸ˜†.Muskaan come on earh..don't fly so high...πŸ˜‰..& report on yr duty...kahin yeah na ho jayee ne ghar ki raho na ghat ki...as u know  Mr AB..he is so unpredictable...if he again deny than what happen...

but if the news is 100% confirm than congrats to all the behoodi of Arhaan...as now  we have heroine who is our if member...than nobody stop us to move on the set to c the shoot of Show..not even Arhaan...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya...arja

Arhaan Behll, the Television heartthrob who essayed the character of Krishna in Mann Kee Awaaz...Pratigya of Star Plus is all set to rock in his newly signed show titled Ishaqzaade...

Our little birdie informs us that recently, the auditions for the female lead were carried on in Mumbai and lakhs of girls gave the audition just to star opposite the Handsome Prince...

Our reporter MuskaanπŸ˜† finds out what happened at the auditions...

The Top2 girls which got selected are named as- Snigdha Khanam and Teeena.πŸ‘
There was a tough competition between them and finally Arhaan himself decided to meet the girls...

To everyone's shock, he rejected both of them and requested the PH to cast our reporter Muskaan opposite him...🀣

He himself told Muskaan PERSONALLY to sign the contract...🀣🀣

Our reporter Muskaan has gone totally mad at this and she is not reporting on the job from past 3 days...🀣

Source: www.Muskaan in Arhaan's show.com🀣🀣

surprisingly I din't get surprised or shocked by the title or the article...πŸ˜›  hmmm now I know u betterπŸ˜‰
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
it's hard to believe ur articles posted by you on first reflexes πŸ˜†
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we want exclusive intrv of da girl πŸ˜›