Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gaganspidey

IF-Dazzler

gaganspidey

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Click Below For Larger View :

(Note: Click "Skip Ad" on upper-right corner after clicking above)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiler for 31/10/12" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Muskaan and Rohan cannot be ended their relationship is for forever

Rohan never signed for divorce it takes two people's signature does the creatives think we are fools to accept this blooper? 

Rohan and Muskaan should not be divorced their memories of marriage is erased let that bond remain in tact. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2000Siddhi_

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Doesnt all this seem rather sudden  Confused   We know Tara is all for the divorce, but 'both families'? Where are the CVs headed with this, taking another flying jump  Confused

Edited by FIZK6 - 31 October 2012 at 2:29am

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
T4S ...but what does that mean?!!Confused 
And for yesterdays episode- I felt the connection is lost somewhere!! But I couldn't make out what it is, but the flow is not there..
Just in a day Rohan comes cafe..asks sugar...they becomes friends..Anirudh sees...plans outing...next second go for it...Stern Smile
And in the precap- Rohan says they are soulmates..Stern Smile How come?!!
I really feel all these incidents should have happened gradually in two to three months atleast!! I actually wonder what they are going to show next? 

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the news gagan

--XxNusheenxX--

--XxNusheenxX--

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Tfs

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco_Cosmos

And for yesterdays episode- I felt the connection is lost somewhere!! But I couldn't make out what it is, but the flow is not there..
Just in a day Rohan comes cafe..asks sugar...they becomes friends..Anirudh sees...plans outing...next second go for it...Stern Smile
I really feel all these incidents should have happened gradually in two to three months atleast!! I actually wonder what they are going to show next? 

Its not just in yesterdays episode, all the episodes dont seem to blend into each other. Like you say theres no gradual flow.

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Choco_Cosmos

Its not just in yesterdays episode, all the episodes dont seem to blend into each other. Like you say theres no gradual flow.

@FIZK6 , I agree completely...why the cvs are doing this? no continuity in scenes..actually they are jumping from plot to plot..where this will lead?!! Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.