Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my peeps!

So I was away to Goa & Bombay from 20th-30th oct, just arrived this morning.😳 And I met princi on my last day in Goa😛. I'll tell u the whole story, It's all much hilarious though.😆

I was happily watching Tv in my apparment room which was suprisingly just opposite to his.
Then suddenly my sis said, "Didi, ye toh woh principal hai na?"
"kaun?"
Arre, in that movie!"
"Which movie?"
"No, no, that show!!"
"Which show??"
"C'mon see it for urself!!"
"OMG!! That's him!!"😲
No sooner did i Had said that my sisters started dancing & jumping all around the room!!😆
"Stop it guys & please don't behave like lunatics!!!!"
Actually Guys the problem was that tey were acting crazy for a principal of a show, had it been Ranveer or KD or JJ himself, it would hve been a different matter & I didn't like it at all!👎🏼
"Didi, click a picture of him!!"
"No, I can't, my mob has no charge!!"
"What kind of a person are u? he's an actor!"
"SO???"
We saw me going off towards the pool side, my sisters wanted to meet him so my sisters also went out coz they wanted to meet him, I off-course has to follow them unless they started acting all wierd again.🤪
My sister was again n again begging me to take a pic of him in the pool & I didn't click it because I don't like eavesdropping & for God's sake he was wearing him swimming trunk!!🤣
My 6-year old-cousin sis really wanted to meet him so I told my aunt to take her to him becoz I had to take some items from a nearby store.
She got aquainted with him & he asked my aunt where were we from, where we had gone in Goa & how many days were our holidays, etc. 
My sis came back to the store after meeting him & we asked her all this. Then we came out of the store & him playing TT with his niece. My other sis hid behind the pillar coz she was feeling to shy to meet him.😆 He spotted my sis & said "hey!"
"Hello uncle, she is my sister!" (introducing me)
"Hi!"(and we shook hands)
"Do u watch the buddy project??"
"Ya"
"Do u like it??"
"Yes, very much!!"
"Ok, it was nice meeting u!!"
"Same here!"😃
He went back playing TT & we went to catch our train to Mumbai!!

OMG!! You shud have ask him bout the upcumin track na..
Originally posted by Kesha1234

OMG!! You shud have ask him bout the upcumin track na..

U should have seen the condition & situation!!
First of all he was in his swimming trunk!!
Second, it seemed that he was in a rush to spend time with his family!!
I only managed to dish out that he was holidaying on goa for only 4 days & I met him on the 25th!!
Originally posted by Ritu_MusicTanHa

U should have seen the condition & situation!!
First of all he was in his swimming trunk!!
Second, it seemed that he was in a rush to spend time with his family!!
I only managed to dish out that he was holidaying on goa for only 4 days & I met him on the 25th!!
Well 😳
cool yr...it would be awesome if u met KD or RV but its f9..hope u will meet dey some day...princi in swimming trunks so funny 🤣
he definitely is a gr8 actor
woww!! really awesum! atleast u met a gr8 actor! and that even from the cast of TBP!!! your lucky hu!!
Originally posted by Sweet_violet

he definitely is a gr8 actor

That can't be denied...& he is also a great person!! 😃
Originally posted by rocksravya11

cool yr...it would be awesome if u met KD or RV but its f9..hope u will meet dey some day...princi in swimming trunks so funny🤣

Seriously Dude, my reaction was also 🤣
Originally posted by alicekhan11

woww!! really awesum! atleast u met a gr8 actor! and that even from the cast of TBP!!! your lucky hu!!

Thanks dude, it was awesome meeting him