Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF: Taming of the shrew upt part21(page 102) (Page 6)

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
different concept...Riya the spoil child...so next part pls...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_prava55663

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
wow...character sketch is awesome ...i like it specially the stepsis of riya...hmm we all should beware ... LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow...

in first part no riya but still ...awesome

hmm rathore is married and has a son too...hmmm

one one dear...plz pm me when u update next one...

i'm super excited LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007prava55663

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Ria's introduction in the part 2. hope you all will like it. 

PART2:

Mr Mukherji meets Gauri and krish asks them to just walk around the palace and garden and enjoy the view. She is all excited to see it. MrMukherji calls Radha[servant] and asks her to show the palace. They leave. Mean while all these men gather in a room for discussion.Smile

Mrs Mukherji had an important meeting so she left the palace in hurry.

Arjun asks few questions about ria. As to what she does about her behavior and where does go in a day. Mr Mukherji keeps answering to all the questions when they hear a loud voice of a girl.

It was 9.30am[her morning was late todaySleepy usually she wakes up early but due to disturbed events in past a week made her sleep less and after a stressful week she was relaxed last night and slept happily].

Yes it was the voice of ria. Ria the girl who is ill mannered, short tempered, arrogant. She is a very beautiful girl but her behavior was only making her look childish. No one in the house even dared to talk to her except her father and radha. With a few bad qualities she turned to be notorious among people. She just likes to be alone and is disinterested in everything.

Her room is all messy whenever she is angry. Neither she knows to dress properly nor she ties her hair neatly. She is good by heart by surely need to be tamed by right person.

She loved two things in the world. Firstly her guitar which is a gift she received from her mom and secondly her horse RaulBig smile. She keeps humming when alone.

Ria loved horse riding since her childhood when her father would take her to her place for horse riding[And her mom accompanied them and enjoyed see father and daughter together. Never knew her life would end so abruptly]. Ria grew older but her love for the horses even more.

First thing for ria as the day starts is to go for horse ride. But surprising her day was different today. Radha comes there says today she she could not go for horse ride as Princess Anita took Raul for horse riding. On hearing this ria fumed with anger and throwing the things whatever came in her hand and yelled on radha.

Ria screams on top of her voice "Mujhe abi jana hai" Anita ko vapas bulavo.

All the ETF members and Mr Mukherji hear loud noises.

Rathore: Mr Mukherji whose voice is that.

Mr Mukherji: Its Ria my daughter. He immediately calls madhav and asks what was happening .he explains everything that Anita had taken Raul for horse riding today so ria is very angry. Mr Mukherji gets to know the situation and leaves immediately.

Arjun and rathore try to follow him but MR Mukherji  stops them and saya ria doesn't like any men apart from me entering her room. So please be here.

Arjun: Don't worry Mr Mukherji we will stay out of the room and hear the conversation.They all leave.

Ria's room was a complete mess now and her father comes there and knocks the door and comes inside.

Mr Mukherji: Ria plz calm down Anita took Raul unknowingly plz forgive her. Plz calm down dear.

And ETF members outside the room listening to the conversation. Shree is recording everything.

Finally ria spoke : "Oh mere papa aagaye aap"

This is for the first time arjun heard ria's voice so clearly. The voice had sweetness and magic which was taken away by arjunSmile. He was amaized by the voice and lost in the thoughts and came out of his trances when ria spoke again,

Ria: papa you know I don't like anybody touching my guitar and riding my horse.

Me Mukherji: Ria just calm baby, Anita will come back soon. I will make sure Anita will be here in 10 min. On hearing this ria just saya only 10min papa. Mr Mukherji leaves from there and orders one of driver to get back Anita to palace. Driver leaves from there and goes to place where Anita is riding on horse with her friends. Driver goes near her and tells her everything.

Anita: she yells on driver how dare you give this message to me? I am not coming anywhere now so just buzz offAngry. Before she completes her sentence she gets a call from her dad, she receives the call and before she could say anything she heard her dad saying

"in 10min right in front of me" she was scared a bitLOL and says yes and hags the call.

In the palace,

Arjun: what kind of girl is she, how can she talk to her father like that.Shocked

Rathore: Rawte leave all that, think how can we give protection to this girl. Neither she allows anybody to talk nor enter her room. This is really difficult.

Shree: Baap re, I am scared even of her voice. Arjun sir, why dosen't she allow any men to enter her room. What could be the reason behind her life in danger, who shall be wanting this girl, kitne sawal par koi jawab nahi.Confused

Arjun: All the pieces of puzzle are only with Mr Mukherji. We need to talk to him before its late. Saying so they go to Mr Mukherji in his room to talk about ria.

Mr Mukherji: holding photo album and seeing childhood pictures of ria and saying to himself yeh kya ho raha hai humare ria ke saath. Kaun hai uska jaan ka dushman, and was weeping.

Seeing him like that all the people were sad and rathore says hum ria ko kuch nahin hone dange.

PRECAP: Ria on horse ride at her favorite place and enjoying suddenly she hears some strange sound and turns backConfused. But she couldn't find anybody there. She is happily riding on horse and enjoying the nature and humming softly.

So i am ready to expect all the comments good and bad..

sorry if i could not live upto your expectations..

Part 3: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3265198&TPN=9&#68622123

Edited by prava55663 - 05 November 2012 at 10:01am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505benaznivanthi2pallavisarkarjankisoni86Devilish.Angelfasiha_rocksabna1989Aukviewriushibabojemiirockz.divaluvzindagirparashFaayeyIshqDewaanikreya204M.V.Kohli007moonlight2630_mahi_KaShforever06ipkknd-fanaroojarain-Lila-firefly..fatima15Gurmeet4DrashtimushiroxxRadhika ShahshrutisweetyMiminitskaveriw2008_TaNi_Moumimon_BlackPearl_

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
lovely updateSmile
Loved Riya's introduction 
Arre yaar when are these two stubborn heads , Arjun and Riya, gonna clash...
But i really loved your update, about Riya's father, and her sister, and her horse and guitar...
Please continueSmile

Edited by haruhi26 - 02 November 2012 at 12:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Devilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Devilicious
Devilicious

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
great

_mahi_prava55663

riushibabo Senior Member
riushibabo
riushibabo

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
ooowsom
looking forward for more updates

_mahi_prava55663

rockz.diva Goldie
rockz.diva
rockz.diva

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
heyyy it waz awsome dear loved ittt riya ko new angle mee hmm nice nice juldi update krnaa n tnx for d pm huggieee

_mahi_prava55663

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thank you for all your appreciations.I am overwhelmed by the response.
 Ariya scenes are about to start so hold back for next update.

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007

Go to top