Fan Fictions

FF: Taming of the shrew upt part21(page 102) (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 109

aroojarain

IF-Dazzler

aroojarain

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

lovely update,, thx for da pm Smile

continue soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Taming of the shrew upt part21(page 102) (Page 59)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
princy48,  yas23,  princesshelen,  barbie100,  princessaneeka,  
 princess14,  rock_ruvi,  Leki,  Ravz333,  haruhi26,  

a big thank you to all my reader...

Thank you Thank you thank you...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2-Siaa-.9.Sara.9.fatima15Tina2603_BlackPearl_LadyDabangg

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Sorry i made you guys wait so long...please forgive me..

Finally i am back with another update of TOS..

guys please keep away all the logical thinking away and enjoy reading...

And a special thanks to Naina for choosing me as ETF of the week...so i would like to dedicate this part to her...I enjoyed a lot on being the hot seat...Thank you everybody..

PART 15:

Ria was lost in her world she saw a glass chamber with some equipments and asked arjun what is this?

Arjun: Ria are you sure you want to know about this.

Ria: Yes, what is this.

Arjun takes ria's hand and keeps her hand closer to his heart. He was looking into her eyes and asked Ria can you feel anything.

Ria: yes ofcourse ACP. I can feel your heartbeatHeart. And she frees her hand.

Arjun: Ria would you like to Hear your heartbeat. I literally mean it ria.

Ria: Hear heartbeat..wow and what are you waiting for arjun I would love to hear she said. Both of them enter the chamber.

Arjun made all the necessary arrangements. Both of them wear a waist coat kind of a thing. Wires were connected.Smile

Arjun: Ria first I will on your's , so that you can hear your heartbeat and all the lights of the room were switched off except for the glass chamber.

This is for the first time ria could hear her heartbeat loud. She was very happy.

The computer was showing the waves of her heartbeat.Heart

Ria: what are you waiting for? Just on your's. Arjun switched ON his part. Now they could hear heartbeat of two people.Blushing

Arjun: how is this Ria.

Ria: Isshhh..she wanted to enjoy it and feel it more. After a while they came out of chamber.

Ria: I discovered a new truth today.

Arjun: What?? I mean what is that?

Ria: that the tough super cop ACP Arjun has a heart inside him.LOL Arjun looks at her angrily. Ria: OK jokes apart. Apart from you having heart, there was another wonder. Though we both don't agree on one common thing, but our hearts..she paused for a second and looked at arjun and continued but our heart beat at same time. she said it frankly " humare dil ek saath dhadak rahe the"Heart

Arjun: Haan riya ek saath dhadak rahe the and smiled at her and said atleast our heartbeat beat at same time. arjun looks at his watch, it was 3:00 am in the morning. Ria we have to go now. Before gauri knows it, we have to be in house.

Ria: OK.

And both of them leave from there and reach house. Both of them slowly go to their room without making much noise.

Next morning

Ria was still in sleep. Gauri sees her and din't wanted to wake her up. She goes out of room without noise, and she sees Arjun and krish already woke up and both were playing. She goes near them and and krish says good morning mamma and runs near herSmile. She too says good morning to krish, and kissed his forehead and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. She quickly finished the breakfast and said,

Gauri: Arjun I should leave from here now. Krish has to go to school. He has already missed few classes. I will be coming if you need my help.

Arjun: Ok and asks shall I drop you.

Gauri: No arjun, be here with ria. She is still sleeping and tell her not to miss me. I will be coming again. She was about to go, she turns back and says,

Arjun, don't forget that I am a wife of ACPLOL and smiled at arjun indicating she knew about their night out and goes from there.

Arjun: she knows that we were out yesterday night. He smiled on her sentence and continued with his work.

It was 11 in the morning. Ria just got up and stretched her arms. She just looked at the time. it was 11. She gets up quickly, takes the towel and goes to bathroom. She takes the shower and comes out of bathroom. She was wearing bathrobe and she busy drying her wet hair.Smile

Arjun thought ria was still sleeping and goes to her room to wake her up. He goes to her room and sees her, she was in her bathrobe and was busy drying her hair with towel and humming a songSmile. He thought he was losing his control on seeing her like that. His manly desires were ignited. He goes near her. While ria was busy drying her hair and few water droplets fell on his face.

Arjun: ria he called loudly. He was angry that she didn't notice him yet.

Ria: Ohh..arjun, sorry I didn't notice you. [as soon as she said this arjun's anger vanished]. Where is gauri, is she in kitchen?Smile

Arjun: Gauri had to go back to her house because krish had school and he had already missed. And you get ready and have your breakfast.

He goes from there, and [thought why I was so close to her today. why couldn't I stop myself from seeing her. Why this girl is affecting so much]he goes to his room and involved himself in work to come out of such thoughts.

Riya gets ready and goes to have breakfast. She sees gauri had prepared breakfast. she was missing her. She quickly finished with her breakfast and was roaming in the house. She just went near the window, she just noticed some person getting off the taxi. On observing clearly, the person was Neerav.

Ria: why is coming here. If he thinks I will forgive him so easily then he is wrongTongue. This time I will teach him a lesson. She looks around and finds boxing gloves. She quickly goes to store room and brings stool[she now knew where all things in arjun's house were kept] and climbs on stool and ties boxing gloves to the entrance door and quickly keeps the stool aside leaving the door a little open.

Neerav was mentally preparing himself and finally he walks through the gate and reaches the entrance of the house. He was about to ring the bell but he noticed the door was open. He din't knew it was arjun's house, he thought she was staying with sameer and gauri.

He opened the door and the boxing gloves hit Neerav's face.ROFL

Neerav: Auchh'he yelledOuch.

Ria started laughing on seeing neerav LOLLOLand arjun comes out of his room and is shocked to see Neerav here and his nose and check was red.

Arjun: what happened ria. Why are you laughing.

Ria pulled the gloves that were hanging and showed it to him. He gave a smirk indicating "tum bhi n aria". She was still laughing. And arjun's phone rang and he goes inside and says yes Mr Mukherji,

Mr Mukherju: I wan't to see Ria. I am missing her so much. So if you are at house shall I come to meet my daughter today.

Arjun: Yes Mr Mukherji, you can now see a different ria today and says the address of house where he stayed.

Mr Mukherji: don't tell ria I would be coming there, let it be a surprise and hangs the call.

Arjun goes back and asks Neerav, Are you Ok?LOL[showing his false concern]

Neerav: without answering his question, he asked what are you doing here arjun?

Arjun: what am I doing here? You just tell first why you came here? How do you know the address. Di d you follow ria?Tongue

Neerav: I wanted to ask sorry to ria, when I saw them in mall yesterday I followed her silently. What are you doing here?

Ria: Yes Arjun tell him what are you doing in your own house? WinkShe was still laughing.

Neerav: is this your house Arjun? I thought sameer and gauri stayed here. He excused himself and bought a neatly decorated basket and gave it to ria and said Ab to Maaf karde yaar. Ria was about to throw the basket but she saw basket contained lot of strawberries.

Ria: Strawberries!! She exclaimed in joy, she had a wide smile. Arjun was fuming in anger thinking how could she forgive people so easily'

Neerav: I know you love strawberries a lot.Big smile

Ria: I will accept the strawberries but I can't forgive you so soon. Arjun felt happy hearing this. Mr Mukherji too comes there and sees ria and neerav but ignored him.

Ria was completely surprised and her mouth was open and her eyes were twinkling. She was so happy seeing her father. She immediately runs near him and hugs him.

Arjun welcomes Mr Mukherji and asks him to sit and said Ria, will you not make for your papa.Smile

Ria quickly noded her and goes to kitchen to prepare tea for all of them. She was very happy. Mr Mukherji wanted to see her daughter working in kitchen and today he was amazed seeing ria doing all those thing. His eyes were moist. Arjun understands it and says Ria is changing, she just some time to forget her past.Smile

Mr Mukherji: I understand. she don't share her pain with anybody. That is why I am more worried. She keeps everything to herself.Smile

Arjun: she will, once she start trusting people again...

Mr Mukherji happy to see arjun care about ria so much...Smile

To be continued...

PRECAP 1: Ariya Masti unlimitedWink

PRECAP 2: Arjun's sees Ria's album

PRECAP 3: Arjun finds out that ria and krish celebrated their birthday on same day...Smile

Hope you guys enjoyed reading the update...

Jhuties and tamatar are allowed..LOLLOLLOL. i know it was a bit illogical at the begin...but i thought it was something different and wrote..

hope you all liked it...Smile

Do hit the like button and leave your valuable comments...i would be waiting for your feedback..Wink

Next part link:

part 16:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3265198&TPN=64&#71977605

Edited by prava55663 - 18 December 2012 at 11:04pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505princessaneekasanalala1990ms.ObseSSeDbenazjemiiabna1989Aukviewhoneey95angelicdeeptinivanthi2salmankideewanipallavisarkarLicyabhingyacyaafasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiDevilish.Angelrparashanushka2112luvzindagiIshqDewaaniKaShforever06-Siaa-yas23.9.Sara.9.littlebrat--Ritzz--rockz.diva-Lila-anu91-SREE93-princesshelenkunchuM.V.Kohli007moonlight2630RavishinRavzyKareena1994pihu_angadGwendchotabhootfatima15Gurmeet4Drashtidaisydee425sree_swaron-Lizzie-shrutisweetyPayal_156SaiSDivineDarknessTina2603kaveriw2008Love_Arnieprincy48Queen.BeeLadyDabangg_BlackPearl_Radhika Shahgoldenmoon_Sparkles_Moumimon

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
loved gowri saying nai acp ki wife hoon
wat a plan of riya to hurt neeravLOL
arjun lost his control when he saw riya in bathroab
ariyas heatbeats r same Heart
so aweet continue soonSmile

Edited by shrutisweety - 11 December 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663SaiS

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Cute update... i loved Gauri... So more Ariya masti to cum hmmm... waiting... update soon...

prava55663

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Nyc update..smiling!! especially neerav part was so funny..!!

Edited by 012345678912345 - 11 December 2012 at 11:07am

prava55663

pihu_angad

IF-Dazzler

pihu_angad

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
wow kya pucnh tha...LOL
maan gaye riya... Smile
precap is tooo interesting... 

prava55663