Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Taming of the shrew upt part21(page 102) (Page 58)

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
For d first tym ..it is happening ...ki i m writing my reviews of a story b4 d chapterLOLLOLLOL

i res comment thinking ki u updated d story par i guess ...apne chapt 16 baad mien post kiya...LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excellent chapter

Ria ne arjun ki shirt burn kar di ...Clap

Madam ria shoppping karne gayi n address bhool gayiLOL

n den she was eating chocolate

arjun ne ria ko slap bhi kar diya :(

par den dey patch up

Pillow fite as precap ...waiting 

Edited by tani23 - 18 December 2012 at 11:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

PART 16:

Riya prepares tea and serves to all of them. Mr Mukherji is really happy to see her daughter's changed behavior.Smile

Neerav was still waiting for a reply from ria, but she ignored him completely and was yapping with her papa. Arjun was staring ria, her body language, her voice everything seemed happy today.Smile

After a while Mr Mukherji was about to leave. He thought ria would stop him, but she didn't. He was surprised and so was arjun. Arjun goes till the door.

Mr Mukherji: I owe you so much, I can see my sweet little princess back. Thank you so much.

Neerav: I hope ria be in palace for her birthday.

Arjun: Birthday!!when he asked?

Mr Mukherji: A week more, coming Sunday. I want her to celebrate the birthday in palace and leave from there.

Arjun: I am missing something'yes I got it'next Sunday is krish's birthday. So, both of them celebrate their birthdays on same dayWink. Riya was busy watching Pogo channel. She was laughing holding her stomach. Arjun goes near her and sits and he was staring at her, when ria suddenly holds his arm while laughing and arjun  comes out of his trance.Smile

Arjun goes to his room and makes himself busy in work. After ria was bored as she had no company to talk so she walks around and goes to arjun's room and sees arjun was busy ironing his shirt. She thought he was busy and goes back to watch TV. Arjun gets a call and goes outside. Ria goes into his room.

Ria's self thought what are you waiting for, start doing it. And before arjun comes iron his shirt and tell him, you learnt something on your own. She switches on the iron box and starts to iron his shirtSmile. She suddenly remembers how her mother used to iron her clothes when she was young. She was continuously running iron box over the shirt. After a minute when she saw the shirt, it was burnt.Cry

Now she was tensed. She switches off iron box and was about to go, arjun came there and notices ria was tensed. What happened ria? She pointed her finger towards the shirt, which had burnt. Arjun immediately takes the shirt and sees it. Shirt was burnt. He was so angry.Angry

Arjun: why did you even think of ironing my shirt. Answer me Ria.

Ria: I saw you doing it and I thought I would do it and would learn on my own and help you. But 'I messed it up she said as she pouted her face. Arjun didn't wanted to make the situation awkward, so he asks her to leave.

Riya was upset. After the sunset, Riya had nothing to do at home and she was alone, so she thought, I burnt the shirt, I think he must be upset, how If I but a new one for him.

Not a bad idea Ria!! She quickly changed her dress, got ready, took her bad, locked her house and took a taxi. She went to her favorite mall only to get a shirt. She searches so many shops to buy a single shirt. She was so confused as to which one to buy. Finally she choose a white shirt. She thought he would like it. She took the shirt, paid the bill and came out of the mall.Smile

She called for a taxi and sat In it. When the driver asked for address, she couldn't properly tell him the aaddress. She didn't had arjun's phone number to ask.Smile

She didn't wanted to return to her palace, she thought people would laugh on her, as she couldn't even remember the address where she stayed. She asked if the driver knew ACP Arjun's house. The driver too din't knew the exact location. He dropped her in the nearby location she said. It was 9pm and the road was almost empty as it was an extension area.

At house, When Arjun reached he rang the bell. After repeated bells there was no response, he thought ria had slept. He always had extra key for emergency. He opened the door and searched ria. But he found her nowhere in the house. He was panic. He called rathore and said ria was not in house. He called shree and chotu and said the same. Everyone was searching for Ria. Arjun was so worried for ria. He was going mad.Angry

Ria was roaming in streets. She was confused, which path could take her to arjun's place. She was exhausted and she was hungry too.Cry She could not walk anymore. So she just sat on a bench on the pavement. She checked her bag if she had something to eat. But there was nothing except chocolate. Since she was very hungry, she started eating it.

Arjun was running on streets. He almost searched all places nearby. After going ahead he sees her, she was sitting on bench eating chocolate. His anger was touching sky. He went near her, and when ria saw arjun she was so relaxed and happy, she hugggs him. But he was very arjun, took her to the house. He informed ETF and said ria is safe with him and would talk later.Smile

Ria was about to open her bag to show him his shirt she buyed for him. Arjun came in front of her and slapped on her face.Dead

Arjun: are you mad ria. Can't you just inform us. Why the hell did you go out of the house.

Ria: first time somebody behaved so rudely to her. Neither I knew the address of your house, nor I had you phone number. I didn't wanted to return to palace. I thought you would find me.

Arjun: so you were happily eating chocolate sitting there. Do you even realize how unsafe that place was.

Riya couldn't take it any more. She just goes from there to her room and closes the door and starts to talk to herself, next time I will never bring anything for this Akdu ACP throwing bags on the bed. Arjun realizes that he had slapped a girl and that too ria. He quickly rushes to her room. She was very angry and was throwing things, murmuring,

"I will never forgive this ACP".Angry

Arjun goes and stands in front of her. He saw bruise on her face.

He held his ears and said "I am Sorry Ria". I know I have over reacted, but I was worried for you. Please forgive me. Arjun was pleading ria for a while.

Ria: OK!!

Arjun: why did you go out of the house.

Ria: to buy a new shirt for you. Because you were upset in the morning so I brought a new shirt for you, she shows the shirt to him and said, if you try the shirt then I will forgive you.

Arjun: Ok I will wear it tomorrow. Are you happy now.

Ria: No, I did not eat anything yet and I am hungry and tired.

Arjun: smiled at her innocence and said, give me 10min I will arrange dinner. after a while arjun calls ria for dinner. They have their dinner and off to sleep.

Riya was too tired and goes to sleep. After a while Arjun comes to her room and sees ria was sleeping peacefully holding album. Arjun goes near her, and takes the album and sees it. It was album of her pictures with her mom, dad, brother and her friends. Her birthday pictures, he saw the cake it was written "Happy Birthday Poori".LOL

Arjun: so her nick name is Poori and he reached the end of album, closed it and kept it on table.

Next morning,.

He calls Shree and Rathore and assigns them a work. And request them to complete it before a week. He asks about birthday plans of krish and said Ria too is celebrating the birthday on same. They think to plan something different, so rathore says come along with Ria to my house now. Arjun says Ok.Smile

Arjun goes to ria's to wake her up. She finds her nowhere. Ria! Ria! He called her.

He was about to go ria made noise. He couldn't see her and lastly fids her under the bed.

Arjun: Ria what are you doing here?  Have you gone Mad. Come out from there he yelled.

Ria: she takes some Talcum powder and blows it on his face and then she comes out. When you can pour water on my face, why can't I do this she said. She was laughing looking at Arjun.

Arjun runs to Ria and holds her'..

To be continued'.

PRECAP 1: Pillow fight

PRECAP 2: Arjun wearing shirt which Ria had gifted him.

PRECAP 3: Ariya at Rathore's plan.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it...

Hit like button and do leave your comments...i will be waiting for your feedback...

Next part: 

Part 17:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3265198&TPN=70&#73374664

Edited by prava55663 - 06 January 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

PRINCESS19princessaneekaVirMan505ms.ObseSSeDbenazjemiihoneey95angelicdeeptiehmmbh_luvrabna1989Aukviewfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartisalmankideewanicyaaprincess14IshqDewaaniFaayey-Siaa-rparashdaisydee425.9.Sara.9.littlebrat--Ritzz--AroraNalee001yas23aroojarainprincesshelenipkknd-fanRavishinRavzymoonlight2630pihu_angadKaShforever06fatima15Gurmeet4DrashtiM.V.Kohli007Radhika Shah.Tanmaya.-Panda--SREE93-ll_piya_llMellifluous-Lizzie-shrutisweetyAaliya_FizzMimi2609Payal_156_TaNi_Queen.BeeDianaPrinceNorzvidya.anandprincy48_BlackPearl__Sparkles_MoumimonDonnaa

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
amazing chapter
riya ne arjun ka shirt burn kar diLOL
kya irada hai usskaLOL
riya ne shoping gayi aur add bol gayiLOL
arjun ne slap kiya riyaAngry
continue soon dear

Edited by shrutisweety - 04 January 2013 at 6:27am

prava55663

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Wow so cute...loved it...
Riya is so stupid...hahaha...good he slapped her...lol no!!
Haha pillow fight!! *excited*

prava55663

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
nice updateSmile

prava55663

Gwendchotabhoot IF-Rockerz
Gwendchotabhoot
Gwendchotabhoot

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
bhut hi acha hai di
keep it upThumbs Up

prava55663

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

For d first tym ..it is happening ...ki i m writing my reviews of a story b4 d chapterLOLLOLLOL

i res comment thinking ki u updated d story par i guess ...apne chapt 16 baad mien post kiya...LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excellent chapter

Ria ne arjun ki shirt burn kar di ...Clap

Madam ria shoppping karne gayi n address bhool gayiLOL

n den she was eating chocolate

arjun ne ria ko slap bhi kar diya :(

par den dey patch up

Pillow fite as precap ...waiting 

ROFL
Lo maine Quote kar diya..Taki everyone can read your comment...

thank you so much...
Ab is first time ke liye Aapko huggie..update se pehle comment karne ke liye

_TaNi_

Radhika Shah IF-Rockerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Great part!!!

prava55663

Go to top