FF: Taming of the shrew upt part21(page 102) - Page 57

Posted: 11 years ago
prava next update kab karogi?????????πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

Wow!!πŸ€—..it was so cute..!!

The pillow fight was too cute...!!

And Poori, I found it cute and not hillarious.. I'll call you Poori henceforth...its so cute...as cute as you...!!

Haye, Arjun wore that shirt..and their choices are so same...!! Made for each other couple...!!

And Rathore-Gauri..awe... That charm hasnt been lost... Thats so sweet..!!

You're managing both the tracks so so well... Loving that dear.

And Krish..ideal boy...his mom told to get up and he did... No nakhra's of i wanna sleep more..!!

And hence he provided the much needed romance for his parents.

And finally Rathore playing the friend in need, friend indeed role... He samjhaofied Arjun.. It was much needed, if someone like his elder brother was not there to make him aware with his feelings..then moving on would not have been possible...!!

Loving Rathore's character...!!
And Arjun wanna celebrate her b'day... Wow!!

And yeah... Rhea and Krish..they rock together...love this mischicious jodi...!

And Rhea took his name lovingly...!!

Things are easing up... And I'll like to admit...your writing skills, and flow of the story is just amazing offlate..i'm just flattered... Its really really... So good dear.

The precap is so interesting...
Please update soon... And sorry for all the blabbering..ab aadat se mazboor!! And sorry for commenting late...!!

And thanks for the PM. I promise i'll not pakaofy you next time like this.

Thank you is so small word that i can use..

i am awed by your comment...that was so sweet of you dear..πŸ˜ƒ
Ok i will try to upload it by wednesday...

will start writing today!!
Originally posted by prava55663

Ok i will try to upload it by wednesday...will start writing today!!

yayyy!!!! I am waiting πŸ˜›

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku95,  jumbo_dumbo,  sanalala1990,  -SREE93-,  CrAzYaRjUnIaN92,  life93,  ArShi_Lover_1angelicdeepti,  
 Radhika Shah,  Queen.Bee,  -dia-,  kavana_n,  dona86,  tani23

thank you all ...for liking it..
Thanks for those all those who have commented...

I am really glad you are liking it!!
ssee prava tumhari update se pehale hi maine
res kar rahiho re

resss

Sorry for the late update...
This part was indeed a different one for me to write...I hope you all will like it..Please forgive if there are any errors...

PART-18

Rathore: Arjun love can happen at any time anywhere. Why you are not accepting it? You are in love with Ria.

Arjun was not willing to accept and both of them argue. Rathore I know the feelings of love, so I can't call my relation with Ria as Love. She is only my responsibility.

The argument continued..Rathore tried to convince, but arjun was adamant and went out of room, leaving the discussion. He was very angry.

Ria and Gauri prepared a cake.And when Ria saw Arjun coming out of room, she quickly ran near Arjun with the cake plated neatly. Arjun she called him sweetly showing the cake.😊

Arjun who was fuming in anger threw the cake. Ria, Gauri and krish were scared by Arjun's sudden anticipation. Rathore showed his hand to Gauri indicating he would handle it.

Rathore: Gauri just go inside, he said a bit loudly. Gauri and Ria went inside to room. Arjun learn your feeling soon. Arjun could not tolerate anymore, he quickly walked out from there taking car keys. Rathore called Arjun from behind but nothing reached Arjun's ears.

Krish: papa what happened to Arjun uncle?

Rathore: krish, come here he said.

Krish comes hear Rathore and Rathore bent on his knees and said, Arjun uncle is afraid of medicines and so he is avoiding them. And I am convincing him.

Rathore ruffled krish's hair and hugged him and went to room to check the temperature and environment surrounding Ria.

Rathore could now hear loud voice of Ria,

Ria: Guari I hate this Arjun. Aahh'she was stamping her foot in anger.😑

Gauri: Ria, Ria just relax, Arjun must be irritated with some case and at the same time you just presented a cake, may be that is why he reacted so.

Ria: Gauri, I am not going back to Arjun's place. I don't want to take it anymore.

Rathore stepped in and said, Ria Arjun was upset because of me! It was not his fault Ria, I instigated him. Ria don't be upset on him,.πŸ˜›

Ria: I know you all will only support Arjun because He is your best friend and she was on verge of crying.

Gauri: Ria, isshhh..and gently patted her shoulder and said forget it Ria.

Ria: I can't Gauri, you know he slapped me last night, but because that was my mistake so I had forgiven him. Now there is no way I will forgive Akdu..😊

Arjun drove his car like maniac without seeing the other vehicles back and front. Not caring anything, after a while he suddenly applied brakes!

He came out of the car; he banged his fist on the bonnet of the car and hurt his knuckles.  On looking around,

He noticed he had reached outskirts of the city.

Rathore's words were buzzing in his ears. He tightly held his hands on the ears closing them. But then he saw Ria in front of him and calling him.

Arjun: Ria what are you doing here?

Ria: I am following you Arjun'She was irritating Arjun. Arjun said just buzz off Ria and was about to hold Ria'But she was disappeared'yes it was only his dream!

He was imagining her, he could see all the moments spent with Ria. Her innocence, her beauty and her stupid talk, everything only made him fall for her.

Arjun was going mad, all the moments spent with Ria were spinning in his head!

Yes!!he screamed loudly'

Yes! I Love her'I Love Riya..❀️

Riya I Love you!! He said happily with his arms wide open. After letting out his feelings he felt relieved, but on immediate thought, how? How could I face her?

What will she think of me? So many new questions in his mind. He leaned his back against the car closing his eyes😊. He stood there for long time. The sun had set long back.

Gauri and Rathore were tensed, as why didn't Arjun return back yet, and called him.

On calling him they could only hear the ring. Arjun was not picking the call. They were worried.

Arjun was completely lost in his world. After a while Arjun opened his eyes and heard his phone buzzing! He saw it was Rathore calling..He picked the call and before he could say anything,

Rathore: Arjun Are you mad? How careless you have become. I was so worried for you..where are you..Come back home soon..😊

Arjun: Rathore I will be in Home soon and cut the call.

Rathore sighed in relief.

Arjun: Now drove his car smoothly. He Played the Radio, Beautiful song played in, he was enjoying the song..

ishq junoon jab hadh se badh jaaye ,

haste haste aashiq suli chadh jaaye

ishq ka jaadu sara chadha kara bole

khoob laga lo pehre raste rab khole❀️

yahi ishq di marzi hain

yahi rab di marzi hain

tere bin jeena kaisa

haan khudgarzi hai

tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main

ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

teri deewani deewani❀️

tere naam se jee loon tere naam se marr jaaun

tere jaan ke sadle mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun

tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main

ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

teri deewani deewani

teri deewani deewani

teri deewani deewani

teri deewani deewani...

He finally reached Home. He noticed the change in the weather..He went near Rathore and asked what happened. Rathore explained him about Ria.

Rathore: he said Arjun (and he paused)

Arjun understood the question and he nodded his head with a smirk on his face.

Rathore hugged his best friend and said Handle your Ria now!!😊

Gauri was about to follow Arjun, Rathore held her and said, Why you want to disturb the love birds. You stay with me hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Arjun goes near the room, he sees Ria keeping herself awake murmuring.

Arjun entered inside and stood infront of her "Ria" he called her,She stood up from the bed and pushed arjun angrily and was yelling at him.But Nothing was stopping him, he was smiling at her innocence, which annoyed her even more. Arjun barely heard Ria'he was busy glaring Ria.Arjun she said loudly bringing him out of trance. I am not coming to your house she said. Did you listen, I am not coming with Y.O.U!!she stressed.

Arjun know  Ria will not listen to him now. So he scooped her in his strong arms and took her out of the room. Gauri and Rathore were shocked seeing Ria in Arjun's arms. Rathore give me car keys shouted Arjun, Ria was banging Arjun's chest saying Arjun Leave me!!

Rathore gave the car keys..

Arjun went near Car and placed ria inside and cuffed her hands with handcuffs. And started to drive the car. Ria was still irritating Arjun and continued to irritate with her talk. Arjun was annoyed and he just said, Shut up Ria.πŸ˜›. You are staying with me until I say. Ria had left with no option. She was looking out of window.

Finally, they reach home and both of them went inside home.

Ria: ACP, remove these cuffs!! I am Hungry..I want to eat something!!

Arjun opens her cuff, both of them have their dinner and go to sleep. It was a different night for Arjun, the new feelings in his heart did not let him sleep whole night. He was tossing over bed.😊

Next morning,

Birthday preparations were going on in the palace. Arjun got a call from Mr Mukherji, he had called to inform that everything is going smoothly.

Shree and chotu were monitoring everything along with Mr Mukherji and Anita took incharge of designing Ria's costume for the party and also for little master krish. They planned 2 parties. One was to surprise Ria and celebrate with family members. The other one was grand celebration with invitees.😊

Guests and celebrities were invited to the party.  Krish's friends were also invited.

Two cakes were ordered. Security was arranged. Everybody were waiting for the grand day. Mr Mukherji was so excited to bring  Ria back to palace.

Arjun was not spared by Ria's charm. He was no looking at Ria all differently. Her dressing, her dimple, he observed everything! He was waiting for the right time to express his feelings.

Days passed'It was a day before Ria's birthday. Arjun was completely ignoring Ria that day from morning. Neither he spoke to her properly, nor he replied her. He kept himself busy with work all day.

It was around 10:30PM, Arjun came to Ria's room'.😊😊

TO BE CONTINUED'

PRECAP 1: Riya imitating Arjun in front of everyone

PRECAP 2: Birthday celebrations

PRECAP 3: Arjun's Gift

PRECAP 4(Bonus): Dr Nikki: Are you Mad? How dare you?😑

I hope i have lived upto your expectations...

Jhuties and tamatars allowed...

Please please excuse any errors...

I will be waiting for your feedback with long comments!!πŸ˜›

Next part link...

Part 19:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3265198?pn=89

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
Not at all live upto my expectations... You didnt inform me Poorie.

sanchu sorry
yaar next time u only res first ok

next time pakka...

i forgot...i was very tensed with this update!!πŸ˜›